FemDom Captions

Kudalskies

Gold
Like and follow for more...

and please do not hijack thread. create your own. thank you.

Vhp19Ddm.jpg
hVQ8b2sm.jpg
lvE70xNm.png

Last edited:
IMG_4351.gif
I just got to serve her locked up for the first time. Turned out I absolutely loved it.

She sat on top of me and made me suck her tits. Afterwards she got on all fours and told me to massage her butt. After a bit of massage I ate her ass while throbbing in my cage.

She then told me to grab her tits hard from doggy style. She was grinding against my cage while telling me to squeeze harder.

She then instructed me to suck on her tits again and finger her. I did as I was told. She then said to use more fingers. (I’ve never put more than two fingers In her before.) I put three but then she said “more”.

She’s never actually is verbal with commands or dirty talk so it was pretty unbelievable.

Eventually she pushed my head down and said “you can please me now”. As I was going down on her she asked if I wanted to fuck her, I said “yes!” She told me “too bad, you can’t”. (This is the part I can’t believe, I honestly feel like I’m writing a fake story.)

She came pushing my head into her then said “thanks”. Got out of bed, dressed, and left the room.

I totally wanted to talk to her about it and if she liked it. I wanted to tell her all the parts that drove my crazy. Nope, I’m just on here writing a dear diary instead.

Edit: In the imagine she said “good, now get out of here” waving me off.

View attachment 1880518
I just got to serve her locked up for the first time. Turned out I absolutely loved it.

She sat on top of me and made me suck her tits. Afterwards she got on all fours and told me to massage her butt. After a bit of massage I ate her ass while throbbing in my cage.

She then told me to grab her tits hard from doggy style. She was grinding against my cage while telling me to squeeze harder.

She then instructed me to suck on her tits again and finger her. I did as I was told. She then said to use more fingers. (I’ve never put more than two fingers In her before.) I put three but then she said “more”.

She’s never actually is verbal with commands or dirty talk so it was pretty unbelievable.

Eventually she pushed my head down and said “you can please me now”. As I was going down on her she asked if I wanted to fuck her, I said “yes!” She told me “too bad, you can’t”. (This is the part I can’t believe, I honestly feel like I’m writing a fake story.)

She came pushing my head into her then said “thanks”. Got out of bed, dressed, and left the room.

I totally wanted to talk to her about it and if she liked it. I wanted to tell her all the parts that drove my crazy. Nope, I’m just on here writing a dear diary instead.

This made me so hard!

View attachment 1880518

i like it.

Reactions: HankHill88