Fiance becomes ex becomes cuckoldress

Nov 17, 2021
London
So here is a situation I never expected!
The background is my fiance and I had been together for a number of years, engaged for a year and had enjoyed many a fantasy and exploration together sexually. A couple of months ago she decided she didn't want to get married and subsequently began the process of splitting. All relatively amicable and still currently living together and occasionally shagging still.
Now on Friday she told me she was going out on a date. I knew she had been on a couple already by the way she was acting but this was the first time she fessed to it. Fine I suppose all things considered and told her as much. Her response was that given everything she knew about me she knew I deep down liked it and off she went with a "I'll hopefully not be home too late"

Fast forward a 7 hours and she comes home, about 1:30am. I'm still awake watching TV, I can tell she's a bit pissed and can definitely smell that wine. She bounces up to and jumps into my lap and kisses me passionately. I think I might be in luck tonight and get a rather quick hard on which is noticed....she nibbles my ear and says if I want to fuck her I'd better get on my knees and lick her out first to get her ready. Now I'm definitely one for a bit of cunnalingus so stand up, picking her up as I do, spin around, lie her on the sofa, drop to my knees, slide off her knickers after pulling up her skirt and busy my face in her pussy. She as usual begins running her hards through my hair and pressing my head into her pussy more. This is when I begin to taste the latex and lube flavour through her own juices. I stop and look up at her and she has a devilish smile across her face...I ask wait, what is this, she smirks and says that dinner was at 7...what did I think she'd been doing since and that she'd let Jordey, her date, fuck her back at his. Twice. And that if I wanted to fuck her too I'd better carry on licking her out. Which is what I did. Turns out she also sucked him off in the car when she was dropped off at home...
Come Saturday morning and after a night of fucking eachother senseless we had a chat and debrief about the night before and her date and basically she said she knows I've always enjoyed the stag/cuck thing and while we are still living together she has decided that she is going to fuck other guys all she likes and also expects me to be here to pleasure her afterwards. So now she's going to cuck me despite the fact we have broken up. Should be fun

The background is my fiance and I had been together for a number of years, engaged for a year and had enjoyed many a fantasy and exploration together sexually. A couple of months ago she decided she didn't want to get married and subsequently began the process of splitting. All relatively amicable and still currently living together and occasionally shagging still.
Now on Friday she told me she was going out on a date. I knew she had been on a couple already by the way she was acting but this was the first time she fessed to it. Fine I suppose all things considered and told her as much. Her response was that given everything she knew about me she knew I deep down liked it and off she went with a "I'll hopefully not be home too late"

Fast forward a 7 hours and she comes home, about 1:30am. I'm still awake watching TV, I can tell she's a bit pissed and can definitely smell that wine. She bounces up to and jumps into my lap and kisses me passionately. I think I might be in luck tonight and get a rather quick hard on which is noticed....she nibbles my ear and says if I want to fuck her I'd better get on my knees and lick her out first to get her ready. Now I'm definitely one for a bit of cunnalingus so stand up, picking her up as I do, spin around, lie her on the sofa, drop to my knees, slide off her knickers after pulling up her skirt and busy my face in her pussy. She as usual begins running her hards through my hair and pressing my head into her pussy more. This is when I begin to taste the latex and lube flavour through her own juices. I stop and look up at her and she has a devilish smile across her face...I ask wait, what is this, she smirks and says that dinner was at 7...what did I think she'd been doing since and that she'd let Jordey, her date, fuck her back at his. Twice. And that if I wanted to fuck her too I'd better carry on licking her out. Which is what I did. Turns out she also sucked him off in the car when she was dropped off at home...
Come Saturday morning and after a night of fucking eachother senseless we had a chat and debrief about the night before and her date and basically she said she knows I've always enjoyed the stag/cuck thing and while we are still living together she has decided that she is going to fuck other guys all she likes and also expects me to be here to pleasure her afterwards. So now she's going to cuck me despite the fact we have broken up. Should be fun
Sounds like a fun arrangement. Enjoy

@ElegantlyFilthy
I’m West London up for a good night out…😈
You know maybe next time it’ll be a pussy full of cum - this girl is a keeper - why not continue with a good relationship 😉

Sounds Perfect

It sounds good. Would you consider her going on the pill so she can fuck her boyfriend bareback so she can bring you home a creampie from her dates ??