Fiancee first date alone at our home with her lover

Hi everyone:
Excuse my english, we are from an european country where we do not speak it so good:LOL:
I am new to this forum. I am 34 and my fiancee is 29. We had 4 cuckold/hotwife experiences a few years ago but because of work and life in general we stopped it for a few time until last year.
She met a 53 year old man about a month ago and she likes him a lot, they spend hours on the phone talking has had a few dates with him this last weeks going out to drink, dinner, and they have had oral sex.
Today I am out of town because of work and she invited him to our home to have lunch and have sex for the first time. She is quite nervous but so excited, and so am I
She will record it form me and will send me photos on the phone during the day.

It is quite interesting because when she had dates with the other guys in the past, it was a "one time thing" and when we talked about this things, she said that she could never bring a guy to our home or spend the whole day with him.
I guess she just met the right man.

in about an hour he'll arrive and will be with her. I can't believe this is finally happening. And I wonder how it'll be from now on.
I needed to write this, because well it is not a thing to talk with anyone, so this helped to calm down a bit.

Cheers

It was great. an intense experience but it was great, she has beeing seeing him at least twice times each week since then. She records on video each time they do it, and sometimes they spend a whole afternoon or night together.
I guess this will cointinue for quite sometime

It was great. an intense experience but it was great, she has beeing seeing him at least twice times each week since then. She records on video each time they do it, and sometimes they spend a whole afternoon or night together.
I guess this will cointinue for quite sometime
I'm glad to know you are okay and things worked out well.
Could you share with us how was your experience? Since you went missing for a while, probably you went through a rollercoaster of emotions.
If you are happy to share your point of view on this regard feel free to do so.

Reactions: essemjay58