Fiancee paying for rent in different way

I imagine us living in apartment of a guy in mid 40s who is well kept physically and looks good. Everyrhing is ordinary and we pay rent regularly. He visits us every 10th in month to collect rent.

As soon as hot weather started, my fiancee's clothes started to get more revealing. Clevelage that accentuates her small but firm titties and very short trainers that accentuate her thighs. First time landlord saw her like that it was obvious he stared at her and didn't care if he got discovered. He even threw in a comment about how lucky i am to have a girl "this hot". It was clear that my girl blushed. She is usually shy but his straight up manners surprised her positively. After he left, she rode my cock agressively.

Next month we were ready to go out and we arranged for him to come collect rent just before we head out. My gf wore short skirt with nylons that accentuated her legs lovingly. She was a bit shy to wear it in front of him because it was too short but it was only way to make it the club without getting late.

He sat near her ar couch and sipped coffee gently. We talked casually and al of sudden he puts his hand at her knee. We both froze but did nothing! She was looking at me as if to see how i will react. I just froze and he continued moving his hand up slowly, dangerously close to her pussy. After some time he touched her panties and suddely withdrew his hand saying: "Next visit, no panties sweetie". He left suddenly, leaving us both startled. We didn't go out but we talked about what happened for some time. She noticed my boner and was surprises. Surprise was mine too, her panties were soaking wet.

Write if you want a part 2

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby