Finally got my wife to tell her cub story - in her words

StateCouple

Couple
Jan 15, 2021
Wife was talking to a girlfriend via email and wrote out her cub story. I asked her if I could re-post it.
Background - wife went after my oldest sons lacrosse coach a years or so back.

So my cub well wow.... I'm now the screwed up one. My oldest has played semi-competitive lacrosse for many years and finally 3 years ago he joined a club team. Much to the dismay of my wallet! Anyway this team travels all through Oregon, Washington, and norther California. When we started this tall handsome kid playing left wing was on his last year of eligibility - amazing athlete - and he was going to come back as assistant coach. Well he returns the next year 18yo, standing 6'1" and all muscle! Didn't know him at all but enjoyed looking at him. Over the next year our team traveled together 14 weekends a year. We all stay in hotels, have parties, dinner, bbq, swim parties. I'm well versed in what men want and how to flirt and get what I want by now...but 18 was forbidden fruit. So I did what I usually do, have too many glasses of wine and flirt anyway. I would wear my white yoga pants when he came over and make sure I was bent over a counter when he entered a room. I would wear cotton t-shirts with no bra. Even my husband could tell what I was doing and warned me against it sternly. Me being the asshole I am kept this up. Pulling the old hug tricks and such, but I totally forgot how clueless 18yo boys are! Nothing.
Finally the next season (last year) he was 19 and playing club soccer so even more muscles than before! We were traveling again and I brought one of my bikinis for the hot tub. After dinner I told him to home have a dip with me and he shows up in these long boardshorts with a six pack for abs and I may have whimpered.
So we are sitting in the hot tub and I have a white bikini to show off my tan and we are talking about the team, the crazy parents, and team politics and I steer the subject to if he has a girlfriend and what he is doing for college next year. We talk about college some and I steer the conversation to parties, then to sex, then specifically to some of the parties I attended and the sex I had. I'm not even sure he had ever had a serious girlfriend mind you. He had been in competitive sports as long as he could remember, baseball, basketball, lacrosse, soccer - and here I am talking about three-ways and drinking.
One of the stories I'm telling involves me flashing someone so I pull down one side of my bikini and did the whoohoo. Pretty tame for me - but I think he may have cum a bit! Anyway to spoil the fun another older couple joins us in the hot tub and we have to steer conversation back to the team.
Now that my seed was planted I am not a patient woman. I wanted to make this happen so I talked with my husband. He of course said no and that it was too risky and wrong. So next BBQ we hosted for the team I had my half bottle of courage and any chance I got where no one was looking I'd drag a hand across his abs, or compliment his looks, or just smile like an idiot. Way too blatant for what was needed. He played it cool but I did catch him making more trips in with dishes so he could see me in the kitchen. Finally I just blurt out "I want you". Familiar? Yup this girl only has one playbook. He stammer "but you are married?" To which I blow his mind again letting him know "My husband lets me fuck other people." Well that is a conversation ender for those not as broken in as me. The night ends with me cleaning and depressed.
Next practice he comes and sits in the stands next to me and tells me he thinks I'm attractive too but he is not sure how he feels about losing his virginity to someone he doesn't love. Yes - he is old school and a virgin! I'm embarrassed by my actions as I've been prancing around like the town slut I am. He asks me to text him that evening and we can talk.
Now begins a 6 week long courtship by text. Long texts. Dirty texts. Pictures (without face so I can't be identified -except it comes from my phone number...what an idiot). Eventually he admits my son shared a picture of me half naked he snapped when I was making a break for the hot tub and he has had fantasies about me. I'm furious with my son but on cloud nine that this handsome young man wants me! (I can be so insecure at times). At long last I invite him over on a Friday afternoon when my husband will be at work and my kids are in school. I send my husband a text "hooking up" which he I'm sure interpreted as the neighbor.
Carson arrives and he is so nervous but his cock is already pushing at his shorts! I've chosen to be nice and not wear a bra, just runners shorts and a tank top - so no need to learn the mysteries of unhooking a bra today.
I led him by the hand upstairs to my bed. Stopping at the foot of the bed I pulled his t-shirt up over his head then pulled mine off too. I leaned in to kiss him just far enough that my nipples touched his chest. He was now panting and his cock was pressed against my tummy (I'm only 5'7"). So I laid him down on his back and straddled him. We both still had shorts on but the firmness of his cock was enough I probably could have cum dry humping him! After some deep kissing I pulled his shorts off and never breaking eye contact kissed down his chest until I could taste his salty precum. He was bucking like he was being electrocuted. Still keeping eye contact I slowly took his cock into my mouth until I had half of him in me. Pulling back out I kissed down his shaft then started a gentle stoke with the tip in my mouth. Maybe a minute and I could tell by the panic in his eyes that he was going to cum. I kept eye contact because I still wanted this to be a good experience for him even though I was disappointed that I probably was not going to get to feel him inside me. I took him all the way and let him cum down my throat realizing how good he tastes! Too young to drink, doesn't drink coffee, healthy, active - his cum was like candy!
Pulling back he apologizes and tells me next time he will take longer and starts to pull my shorts off. Confused I'm thinking like the 40 year old I am and thinking it's over...only then to I realize his special purpose! He has not lost one ounce of hardness even after cumming gallons! I'm elated!
He leans me back on my back and asks about a condom and here is my first mistake in ruining him. I tell him I'm tested and had to have my tubes tied after my last kid so no pregnancy risk so he can cum in me if he wants. So he now has gotten to skip the bra test all kids go through and has skipped straight to advance bareback sex with cream-pie. I should have made him earn his start. He lines up as I spread my legs wide and stroke his sides and slides in me with hardly any effort. He is well equipped I'm just super super soaked. Here is another example of missing sex merit badges is dealing with a nervous and dry girl. He starts moving in an out of me and it is evident this is the best thing he has ever experienced bar none. Now of course I'm not thinking that this is his first time and he will have to remember that is was with an married old lady. He increases pace and it feels so good!!! This man is muscle on muscle. Every time he moves forward his rock hard pubic bone grinds my clit and feel awesome! I'm just warming up and he buries deep and gushes gallons more in me! He is grinning ear to ear and looks up for approval. Again not wanting to ruin things I wrap my arms around him and pull him to my chest feeling the muscles in his back ripple with every ragged breath. I'm again imagining myself getting myself off later to this experience and glad I pleased him. Just as I'm about to break off again I realize he is STILL HARD. Trying not to detach I roll him over and tell him to hold on - placing his hands on my ass. I have so much of his cum inside me that as I start to rock my hips all we can hear is the wet squishing of his hard cock in my womb! I've been close to cumming for a while so looking down at this Zeus below me and all his hard spots hitting my soft spots I'm going to get off and soon! My hips are rocking up against him fast and angry now. My body craves him ever deeper and a release and just as I roll over the edge I feel his hands clamp on my ass hard spreading me wide as he releases yet another torrent of seed into me! This time his orgasm matches mine and sends me into another world! My hips lock and my pussy grips him tight as we both explode! As we come down we realize that his seed and my cum cannot be contained inside me and I leak all over both of us and the sheets.
After confessing to my husband what I did and taking quite a verbal tongue-lashing things calm down. I really want to see him again and finally my husband agrees and actually rents us a suite on the Oregon coast. That weekend way with Carson I let him have my ass on our second round there. Another way I ruined him - what 19yo gets to fuck a in the ass and have her love it. No joke I think we have sex 40 times in 48 hours.
Anyway it ended not so cool. After a while I was getting jealous text from him asking me to leave my husband for him, him telling me he was in love with me and freaking out over me having sex with my neighbor. I could not see the potential issues that my husband could. Nowhere did is register in my brain that this kid has not separated love and sex like I have. So amazingly hot - but also shows what an pigheaded asshole I am.

Wife was talking to a girlfriend via email and wrote out her cub story. I asked her if I could re-post it.

So my cub well wow.... I'm now the screwed up one. My oldest has played semi-competitive lacrosse for many years and finally 3 years ago he joined a club team. Much to the dismay of my wallet! Anyway this team travels all through Oregon, Washington, and norther California. When we started this tall handsome kid playing left wing was on his last year of eligibility - amazing athlete - and he was going to come back as assistant coach. Well he returns the next year 18yo, standing 6'1" and all muscle! Didn't know him at all but enjoyed looking at him. Over the next year our team traveled together 14 weekends a year. We all stay in hotels, have parties, dinner, bbq, swim parties. I'm well versed in what men want and how to flirt and get what I want by now...but 18 was forbidden fruit. So I did what I usually do, have too many glasses of wine and flirt anyway. I would wear my white yoga pants when he came over and make sure I was bent over a counter when he entered a room. I would wear cotton t-shirts with no bra. Even my husband could tell what I was doing and warned me against it sternly. Me being the asshole I am kept this up. Pulling the old hug tricks and such, but I totally forgot how clueless 18yo boys are! Nothing.
Finally the next season (last year) he was 19 and playing club soccer so even more muscles than before! We were traveling again and I brought one of my bikinis for the hot tub. After dinner I told him to home have a dip with me and he shows up in these long boardshorts with a six pack for abs and I may have whimpered.
So we are sitting in the hot tub and I have a white bikini to show off my tan and we are talking about the team, the crazy parents, and team politics and I steer the subject to if he has a girlfriend and what he is doing for college next year. We talk about college some and I steer the conversation to parties, then to sex, then specifically to some of the parties I attended and the sex I had. I'm not even sure he had ever had a serious girlfriend mind you. He had been in competitive sports as long as he could remember, baseball, basketball, lacrosse, soccer - and here I am talking about three-ways and drinking.
One of the stories I'm telling involves me flashing someone so I pull down one side of my bikini and did the whoohoo. Pretty tame for me - but I think he may have cum a bit! Anyway to spoil the fun another older couple joins us in the hot tub and we have to steer conversation back to the team.
Now that my seed was planted I am not a patient woman. I wanted to make this happen so I talked with my husband. He of course said no and that it was too risky and wrong. So next BBQ we hosted for the team I had my half bottle of courage and any chance I got where no one was looking I'd drag a hand across his abs, or compliment his looks, or just smile like an idiot. Way too blatant for what was needed. He played it cool but I did catch him making more trips in with dishes so he could see me in the kitchen. Finally I just blurt out "I want you". Familiar? Yup this girl only has one playbook. He stammer "but you are married?" To which I blow his mind again letting him know "My husband lets me fuck other people." Well that is a conversation ender for those not as broken in as me. The night ends with me cleaning and depressed.
Next practice he comes and sits in the stands next to me and tells me he thinks I'm attractive too but he is not sure how he feels about losing his virginity to someone he doesn't love. Yes - he is old school and a virgin! I'm embarrassed by my actions as I've been prancing around like the town slut I am. He asks me to text him that evening and we can talk.
Now begins a 6 week long courtship by text. Long texts. Dirty texts. Pictures (without face so I can't be identified -except it comes from my phone number...what an idiot). Eventually he admits my son shared a picture of me half naked he snapped when I was making a break for the hot tub and he has had fantasies about me. I'm furious with my son but on cloud nine that this handsome young man wants me! (I can be so insecure at times). At long last I invite him over on a Friday afternoon when my husband will be at work and my kids are in school. I send my husband a text "hooking up" which he I'm sure interpreted as the neighbor.
Carson arrives and he is so nervous but his cock is already pushing at his shorts! I've chosen to be nice and not wear a bra, just runners shorts and a tank top - so no need to learn the mysteries of unhooking a bra today.
I led him by the hand upstairs to my bed. Stopping at the foot of the bed I pulled his t-shirt up over his head then pulled mine off too. I leaned in to kiss him just far enough that my nipples touched his chest. He was now panting and his cock was pressed against my tummy (I'm only 5'7"). So I laid him down on his back and straddled him. We both still had shorts on but the firmness of his cock was enough I probably could have cum dry humping him! After some deep kissing I pulled his shorts off and never breaking eye contact kissed down his chest until I could taste his salty precum. He was bucking like he was being electrocuted. Still keeping eye contact I slowly took his cock into my mouth until I had half of him in me. Pulling back out I kissed down his shaft then started a gentle stoke with the tip in my mouth. Maybe a minute and I could tell by the panic in his eyes that he was going to cum. I kept eye contact because I still wanted this to be a good experience for him even though I was disappointed that I probably was not going to get to feel him inside me. I took him all the way and let him cum down my throat realizing how good he tastes! Too young to drink, doesn't drink coffee, healthy, active - his cum was like candy!
Pulling back he apologizes and tells me next time he will take longer and starts to pull my shorts off. Confused I'm thinking like the 40 year old I am and thinking it's over...only then to I realize his special purpose! He has not lost one ounce of hardness even after cumming gallons! I'm elated!
He leans me back on my back and asks about a condom and here is my first mistake in ruining him. I tell him I'm tested and had to have my tubes tied after my last kid so no pregnancy risk so he can cum in me if he wants. So he now has gotten to skip the bra test all kids go through and has skipped straight to advance bareback sex with cream-pie. I should have made him earn his start. He lines up as I spread my legs wide and stroke his sides and slides in me with hardly any effort. He is well equipped I'm just super super soaked. Here is another example of missing sex merit badges is dealing with a nervous and dry girl. He starts moving in an out of me and it is evident this is the best thing he has ever experienced bar none. Now of course I'm not thinking that this is his first time and he will have to remember that is was with an married old lady. He increases pace and it feels so good!!! This man is muscle on muscle. Every time he moves forward his rock hard pubic bone grinds my clit and feel awesome! I'm just warming up and he buries deep and gushes gallons more in me! He is grinning ear to ear and looks up for approval. Again not wanting to ruin things I wrap my arms around him and pull him to my chest feeling the muscles in his back ripple with every ragged breath. I'm again imagining myself getting myself off later to this experience and glad I pleased him. Just as I'm about to break off again I realize he is STILL HARD. Trying not to detach I roll him over and tell him to hold on - placing his hands on my ass. I have so much of his cum inside me that as I start to rock my hips all we can hear is the wet squishing of his hard cock in my womb! I've been close to cumming for a while so looking down at this Zeus below me and all his hard spots hitting my soft spots I'm going to get off and soon! My hips are rocking up against him fast and angry now. My body craves him ever deeper and a release and just as I roll over the edge I feel his hands clamp on my ass hard spreading me wide as he releases yet another torrent of seed into me! This time his orgasm matches mine and sends me into another world! My hips lock and my pussy grips him tight as we both explode! As we come down we realize that his seed and my cum cannot be contained inside me and I leak all over both of us and the sheets.
After confessing to my husband what I did and taking quite a verbal tongue-lashing things calm down. I really want to see him again and finally my husband agrees and actually rents us a suite on the Oregon coast. That weekend way with Carson I let him have my ass on our second round there. Another way I ruined him - what 19yo gets to fuck a in the ass and have her love it. No joke I think we have sex 40 times in 48 hours.
Anyway it ended not so cool. After a while I was getting jealous text from him asking me to leave my husband for him, him telling me he was in love with me and freaking out over me having sex with my neighbor. I could not see the potential issues that my husband could. Nowhere did is register in my brain that this kid has not separated love and sex like I have. So amazingly hot - but also shows what an pigheaded asshole I am.
Great story! Fantastic experience!

Reactions: werekinky2
If your son showed naked photos of his mom to his coach he's shown them to all his friends first. He probably has quite a collection. Kids put EVERY THING on-line now a days.
He's still a minor, take his phone and have a look.

Reactions: Mort

You are such a slut, I love that about you!!!

wish you'd done that to me when I was younger. I'd have just been your long term toy lol

What a Hot Story! Love it and I wish you were around when I was 19! Enjoy and Have Fun! More please! Thank You!

Reactions: StateCouple

Love it! Great story! I completely understand the part at the end! With the 18 year old princess I had my affair with I was blessed she understood my position! Cheers!

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun