Finally pregnant

Thought I would post an update as I have been away for a while and a very busy girl 😊 hubby was over the moon I got pregnant, I had a very healthy baby boy. Halfway through my pregnancy I met an amazing bull who is now living with us my husband has been so supportive and understanding of my needs. I'm also expecting again.
@IMG alt="London666"]https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/data/avatars/s/13/13281.jpg?1535739954[/IMG] @London666: COULD WE USE YOUR BULL? jENNI XX
Please read our story re getting her pregnant. she hasn't got long left to be able and after three ivf attempts we have called it a day. We are very genuine and professional looking for the right people. We say people as we have decided to choose similar looking donors to me. Then spend a weekend at a quality hotel, large room with a few beds. We are going to turn a bad situation into a good one by enjoying the experience. All bulls will ideally stay the whole weekend taking it in turns making love to her. She wants making love to not "fucking" I will be cumming into the mix as well just so we can both say there could be a chance the child is mine. We want no further contact after the special weekend. Please mail us if you think you may be suitable. Note: this is not just a fuck! Thank you.