Finally

Qddv

Male
It finally happened. My 29 years old gf has been fucked by another man. She is in a week retreat and she had sleep with one of the organizers there, she already had meet in other events from this type. Today she have called to tell me. Apparently they did it multiple times tonight and she is tired, and now she feels not so good about.
I had told her that i would support if she wanted to explore her sexuality, and now i feel with a mix of anxiety and extreme excitement.
They have 3 days more there and im wondering if ut can happen again.

It finally happened. My 29 years old gf has been fucked by another man. She is in a week retreat and she had sleep with one of the organizers there, she already had meet in other events from this type. Today she have called to tell me. Apparently they did it multiple times tonight and she is tired, and now she feels not so good about.
I had told her that i would support if she wanted to explore her sexuality, and now i feel with a mix of anxiety and extreme excitement.
So she in going to get fucked a few more times before she comes home?

So she in going to get fucked a few more times before she comes home?
When we call she was feeling a bit shy and not so confortable with it. I reasured her and told her to dont worry, that i had supported her to do it. So i asked if she think it can happens again and she says she does not know, depends how they feel about. I know they have had an eye for each other snd its the first person she had sex in a long time appart of me, so i can imagine sex had been quite intense.
Today they have night relaxation program and he is teaching and caring for her, so i honestly think it might repeat again.

When we call she was feeling a bit shy and not so confortable with it. I reasured her and told her to dont worry, that i had supported her to do it. So i asked if she think it can happens again and she says she does not know, depends how they feel about. I know they have had an eye for each other snd its the first person she had sex in a long time appart of me, so i can imagine sex had been quite intense.
Today they have night relaxation program and he is teaching and caring for her, so i honestly think it might repeat again.
a night relaxation program...oh they are so going to do it again

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
course it is gonna happen again :D

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Sounds to me like she really loved being fucked and is now rationalizing where she wants to take this. Will she only fuck this guy on this trip? Will she fuck him when ever and where ever he wants now? Will she fall in love with him and make him her center of attention as well as give her pussy to him for his sole pleasure? Sounds like she is mixed about all these questions and really want to just submit to him and tell him her pussy is his to fuck when and as he pleases. Three more days and she wants his cock inside her every minute he is around her, pumping his sperm deep into her uterus. I'm so hard thinking about it; if she were my wife and I were you. When she gets home, she would see the animal in me cum out as I rip her clothes off and rage into her well fucked pussy.

Well as you suggested, it happened again. We have called yesterday and apparently they did again slept together. She did not want to enter a lot in details, but she reasured me she loves only me and this thing its going on its more about the moment and trying new things, and that she would love to put them in practise with me.
This has me wonder a lot what she means, makes me think she is giving him really all.
She also told me at this point many of the girls-woman there had found a partner and that she is not the only one.
We agreed to talk when she is back, ill pick her up and will be really weird moment.