Find out if she really thinks about BBC

BBCAlpha

Male
Feb 8, 2022
I've done this many times.. I chat w the wife/GF (email works the best).. flirt w her and find out any of her secret fetishes.. and ill send you back the convo.. without ever mentioning you so she has no idea.
I'm 32 and a personal trainer and have had a lot of success with doing this. I have never had the wife/GF find out that her man was involved so it will be discreet.
Message me if your interested or have any questions....

I've done this many times.. I chat w the wife/GF (email works the best).. flirt w her and find out any of her secret fetishes.. and ill send you back the convo.. without ever mentioning you so she has no idea.
I'm 32 and a personal trainer and have had a lot of success with doing this. I have never had the wife/GF find out that her man was involved so it will be discreet.
I would enjoy you checking out my ex. I think it be very Hot.

Reactions: BlkStingray
sounds really hot. will you share the conversations with us?

Reactions: Dlh247
Need to seduce my hot Dominican wife she refused to play ! I’m old man 60 4 inches and she is 44 and still hot but small is all she has had 25 years married ! Used to be hot and kinky but I got caught with a dirty slut and now back to sexless marriage ! Hudson valley in New York ! Trainer might be the way in ?

Wow sounds really hot actually.. I'm interested if you can show a screenshot or something

Attachments

• received_751799445680779.jpeg
    received_751799445680779.jpeg
    109.6 KB · Views: 119