Finding my girlfriend's college sextape

Humanbyte

Male
Gold
After moving in with my girlfriend(who would later become my 1st wife... and ex-wife) in Chicago, I was home alone one morning getting ready to go have breakfast with my girlfriend's brother. I was going through some drawers looking for something when I found a mini vhs tape with an "x" written on it. I immediately suspected it was a sextape. At breakfast, the tape was all I could think about. I told her brother that I wasn't feeling well and ditched back home. I immediately popped the tape into a vhs player and pressed play. Flashing on the screen was my girlfriend handcuffed and blindfolded her college boyfriend filming his cock plowing her gorgeous cunt. Sublime was playing in the background. He takes off the blindfold and she realizes he's been filming. She laughs, obviously drunk af. My cock became completely engorged in an instant. The video cuts out briefly and restarts with a wider angle where I can see both of them and the bed. He must have set the camera on the bedside table. He is muscular, nice cock. We was a college wrestler, I later found out. He tosses her onto her back easily ragdolling the petite drunk girl. He pounds her for awhile before the video runs out of tape. I haven't seen this video in years but I can still remember it perfectly. I watched it so many times. That day was the first of many times I got off to that video. Cumming so hard every single time