Finding partners, how to do so from friends?

So after some poking around it appears my wife is more open to fooling around with a friend vs stranger for a MFM. I had planned on 2 males beside myself but it appears I would need to be one and other would be a friend. I am feeling around and trying to sort out the who part. I talked to one friend who is sorting out his GF situation before we move forward. I get it. It occured to me guy that used to be my wife's hairdresser (the one straight one lol) jad the hots for her and was pretty overt about it. She said he wasn't bad lookig and was kinda cool but there were times he would bump her arm while doing her hair and he was hard and large, she swore it was deliberate and it probably was. One time I paid him via Venmo and in the note area where you always joke what it was for I said servicing my wife and he liked it and responded anytime. This might be my best option at this point. She doesn't get her hair done there any longer so no pressure either way. Do I just drop in and offer it? He owns the place and has his own room he sees clients in but there are others up front, not that it matters I guess. What do you say to get this arranged knowing he wants it and if she wasn't partly on board would have never gone back after she felt his cock on her and it happened several times, usually end of day where he is last one there so likely has worked out for him previously. I would be OK with this option and I think she would, although a friend might be more her speed this is at least someone we know and if we had to cut out from would not be an issue.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and MOJO