Fingering Fantasy

Apr 12, 2023
M42 & F41, Married - Wife and I visit Vegas several times a year - a fantasy for me (M) would be for us to be out on the Strip. She's wearing a short skirt and no panties. It would be hot to have a rendezvous at a crowded bar or small club with a single male... or married male, it doesn't really matter. A fantasy would be for the 3 of us to be having a drink(s) together and the guy slowly put his hand on my wife's thigh while we are all chatting. Eventually he would slide his hand up her leg discreetly and rub her wet pussy, finger her etc., all while I get to watch her face to see how much she loves it. Afterwards, the guy can leave as if he was just a stranger that was interested in her and got to touch her. Hot!AoK2RiJ.jpg

Last edited:
M42 & F41, Married - Wife and I visit Vegas several times a year - a fantasy for me (M) would be for us to be out on the Strip. She's wearing a short skirt and no panties. It would be hot to have a rendezvous at a crowded bar or small club with a single male... or married male, it doesn't really matter. A fantasy would be for the 3 of us to be having a drink(s) together and the guy slowly put his hand on my wife's thigh while we are all chatting. Eventually he would slide his hand up her leg discreetly and rub her wet pussy, finger her etc., all while I get to watch her face to see how much she loves it. Afterwards, the guy can leave as if he was just a stranger that was interested in her and got to touch her. Hot!View attachment 1268240
Fuck yh that sounds horny as fuck

Reactions: DarkSpectre
M42 & F41, Married - Wife and I visit Vegas several times a year - a fantasy for me (M) would be for us to be out on the Strip. She's wearing a short skirt and no panties. It would be hot to have a rendezvous at a crowded bar or small club with a single male... or married male, it doesn't really matter. A fantasy would be for the 3 of us to be having a drink(s) together and the guy slowly put his hand on my wife's thigh while we are all chatting. Eventually he would slide his hand up her leg discreetly and rub her wet pussy, finger her etc., all while I get to watch her face to see how much she loves it. Afterwards, the guy can leave as if he was just a stranger that was interested in her and got to touch her. Hot!View attachment 1268240
Amazing fantasy! Would love to grope your blondie while you watch

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Did that once in a local pub. she was nervous about it being captured on cctv, not bothered who may see in the bar though!

Reactions: owlmale

Hot…

Mine is a little further…we are at a busy club, on the dancefloor going for it dancing….wifes skirt flips up now and again through the dancing…

Dancefloor really busy but some guys notice us…and move in closer and dance with us..wife moving from 1 to the other dancing…hands on her arse outside skirt at first…then under the skirt on her bar arse…then they start to move fingers between her legs..all taking in turns to touch her now dripping pussy as she is going wild dancing from 1 to the next…but now excluding me…

You can now see them lift her skirt up right on the dancefloor…surrounder by her little private group…they all get rougher an even start to part her ass cheeks and finger her ass..she is so wet that its so easy to slip fingers now into any hole now….she is even now dripping down her legs so wet.

They are even holding her for each other now….leg up and finger fucking her right their in front of me….juices flying as she is in heaven…

Definitely a brilliant idea

I could eat and finger there for days

• Love
Reactions: MoistDragonFly
That should be an easy fantasy..Brought to reality in Vegas.!!! She Is Beautiful After All ..;)<~~

Omg, sign me up. I’ll be the stranger or me and my wife in that same scenario!

I love fingring and eat her pussy

Amazing senario bud