First cage

Hey everyone, I’m just trying out chastity and I was wondering what is good first cage. I want to get used to wearing it and how it feels.
Pretty excited to start wearing it, I got the courage and finally told my wife. She had a few questions but we are both very open and supportive of each other’s fantasies.

Reactions: ferike and spin418
285A1684-B439-4D8D-BFC1-45AB4242C82C.jpgC41979FD-17E1-4858-BF54-AD9CAD55DEE3.jpeg
AB993ED8-2DB0-4A2D-9DCE-3F89501D061D.jpeg
In connection with caging and fit, the absolute best advice I’ve heard or read and can offer —make sure it’s one you fill COMPLETELY…when you’re completely soft. And yeah, I’m no longer flaccid in this picture; but that’s kind of the point!!

Also, don’t hesitate to reinforce the base ring to keep it close to pubic area/pelvis.

Last edited:
Just showed my wife Jennifer the cuck cage I had bought 10 days earlier. I’d worn it a few times before telling her then got the nerve to confess and show it to her. Very surprisingly she LOVES it, she loves the power of the key. She has locked me up several times, her initiation, and her rules. Very exhilarating.

Just showed my wife Jennifer the cuck cage I had bought 10 days earlier. I’d worn it a few times before telling her then got the nerve to confess and show it to her. Very surprisingly she LOVES it, she loves the power of the key. She has locked me up several times, her initiation, and her rules. Very exhilarating.
does she have you locked now?

Today is a play day. Some friends left us this morning after spending the weekend with us. Her generously showing off her cameltoe in her gray leggings to my friend who is in a sexless marriage, her teasing him in front of me and his wife. They left and we then walked the dogs down to the ship yard for her to publicly flaunt her pussy lips to the workers. Lots of stolen glances. For the rest of the day, about to start, I’ll be caged, she’ll wear key around her neck and she’ll have on her MFM silver anklet….and we’ll run lots of errands. Her trying to attract attention with her cameltoe, me caged, us both looking to see who sees her anklet and her well formed pussy lips.

Today is a play day. Some friends left us this morning after spending the weekend with us. Her generously showing off her cameltoe in her gray leggings to my friend who is in a sexless marriage, her teasing him in front of me and his wife. They left and we then walked the dogs down to the ship yard for her to publicly flaunt her pussy lips to the workers. Lots of stolen glances. For the rest of the day, about to start, I’ll be caged, she’ll wear key around her neck and she’ll have on her MFM silver anklet….and we’ll run lots of errands. Her trying to attract attention with her cameltoe, me caged, us both looking to see who sees her anklet and her well formed pussy lips.
sounds hot. glad to chat if you want. pic?

Hoy es un día de juegos. Unos amigos nos han dejado esta mañana después de pasar el fin de semana con nosotros. Ella mostrando generosamente su cameltoe en sus mallas grises a mi amigo que está en un matrimonio sin sexo, ella burlándose de él frente a mí y su esposa. Se fueron y luego llevamos a los perros al astillero para que ella hiciera alarde públicamente de sus labios vaginales a los trabajadores. Muchas miradas robadas. Por el resto del día, a punto de comenzar, estaré enjaulado, ella usará una llave alrededor de su cuello y su tobillera plateada MFM... y haremos muchos recados. Ella tratando de llamar la atención con su cameltoe, yo enjaulado, los dos mirando para ver quién ve su tobillera y los labios de su coño bien formados.
so hot