First cucking

DavidT

Male
I was 18, finished high school, working part time, attending community college part time. I had some trouble understanding my math class so I went to see my old hs math teacher. I had always liked her and she was nice. Her husband was out of town on a business trip, just here there. She helped me with my math problems and told me not to rush off. Said she was lonely. I had been round enough randy girls to smell that she wasn't just being friendly. I nailed her that afternoon, my first married woman.

I was 18, finished high school, working part time, attending community college part time. I had some trouble understanding my math class so I went to see my old hs math teacher. I had always liked her and she was nice. Her husband was out of town on a business trip, just here there. She helped me with my math problems and told me not to rush off. Said she was lonely. I had been round enough randy girls to smell that she wasn't just being friendly. I nailed her that afternoon, my first married woman.
Fucking lucky dude

Reactions: Johnfun
Well you could say she was lucky too and the opportunity, at least, seems to have been there for three people to be lucky In the arrangement.