First cuckold with wife.

Hey guys I’m new on here and want to share my experience and get some advice. So I’m a mid 20s guy and married to a very sexy hot wife that’s around my same age. Me and the wife have been together for 7 years and married for 3. My wife has always got attention from other guys and at the start of the relationship, it bothered me. But I understand why they are looking, my wife is a curvy girl(not fat at all) she has big breast ,a big booty, very sexy lips , and is over all the most beautiful woman, so needless to say the men always took notice. Maybe like a year into the relationship It started to turn jealousy into a turn on. I did not understand it one bit! My first time knowing I got turned on by other men trying to get my wife was when she went to a summer camp. She’s been going to summer camp for a while and had many friends and experiences there. She told me how a lot of people did freaky things at camp and that includes her! So when we got together and she went to camp for the first time I was missing her and you can’t have communication on the phone or anything like that at her summer camp, so it left my mind wondering. I would think , what if she gives a guy head or if she gets fuck by a guy. The thoughts ran through my head and it started to turn me on, so I kept thinking of it and I’ve looked it up and found out more about cuckolding. When my wife(GF at time)got back from camp , she told me nothing happened and I was relieved but also probably would have been turned on if she did tho.

Anyways In years to come I kept having this fetish and I didn’t know how to tell her. I would joke and say stuff but she never took it seriously. Finally one day I told her and she was very shocked, she told me it was weird but maybe she would try it one day but she also said she doesn’t understand why I want to do it. I tried explaining it but she wasn’t really getting it and we both kinda left it alone. I would still try to bring it up every once in awhile but still didn’t get anything from it. But time went on and now we have 2 beautiful children, truly a blessing and also they take up a lot of time and they can stress you out haha, but we love our children. So after having kids I wasn’t thinking of cuckolding as much as I did. But maybe like 2 weeks from the date of posting this, my wife started to ask some questions about cuckolding thing and why it turned me on. I was shocked 😮 she was asking about. We had a talk about it and she started to understand why I have this fetish. Then maybe a few days later I text the wife if she needed anything else before I go to the store. My wife had just put the kids down for a nap and she was laying down in bed when I text her. She texted back “a boyfriend “. I laughed and figured that meant she wanted sex! So anyways I went into the room and started to kiss her and rub her body. Sometimes I can’t help but to talk dirty and ask my wife to say during sex” I want to fuck another guy”. And she started saying it, now she has said it before when I asked but the look in her face when she said it... I felt like she meant it. So that really got me into it! So we had sex for about 25 minutes and we both came. As we both laid down next to each other, my wife looked at me and said “ I think I want to try another man”. 😮 I was shocked and I said are you really serious! She said “ I been doing research on cuckolding and I know why it turns you on now”. She told me the idea of another guy having sex with her got her excited and the fact that I would be watching turned her on as well. I was so damn excited I couldn’t control myself. She also told the reason she wasn’t sure about it when I first brought it up, she said she felt like I didn’t want her or I wanted other guys to have sex with her because I didn’t and that’s definitely not true because I always wanna fuck her and make her cum. She now understands and knows I think she’s beautiful and I want to show her off! So we talked about who would we call or how can we find a guy. So I brought up my friend that I’ve know for a long time and she knows as well. She never looked at my friend in that way but she wasn’t opposed to the idea. So anyways I text my friend that night really debating if this is the right move! So I finally build up the courage to ask him and he’s shocked at first! We text awhile and I explain why we want to try it whit him. Basically I told my friend that it’s our first time doing something like this and we kinda want someone we can trust! He says he wants to meet in person and talk to me and the wife!

So the next day after the kids are asleep my friend comes over and it’s very awkward at first. We all sat down on the sofa and started to ask each other questions and eventually we all opened up more and finally my friend said he would do it! I was so shocked he said yes, I mean he said it’s still gonna be weird but he understood that it’s just sex. So to start out my wife and my friend were gonna hang out the day before to get used to each other and maybe do light touching and stuff before the big day So we set up a date to do it. So we talk some more and he starts to head home and now me and the wife are so excited and we are having a conversation about it. While me and the wife are talking my friend text me and asked could we just do it together. I looked at my wife and we were both so nervous, we didn’t know what to say! The thought of omg it could happen tonight 😱. My wife said yes but it should just be light touching and flirting on the first night. So my friend starts to head back to the house and is bringing wine to help loosen things up. At this time me and the wife are so excited and nervous 😬. She goes and freshen up and comes out in her sexy robe she wears for me sometimes and under that robe was a sexy bra and panties. I was thinking to my self how sexy it was for her to want to look sexy for him , and she looked so damn sexy!!! So me and the wife talked more while we waited on my friend to get back and had a great talk, a real heart to heart. We both understood that this is for fun and our love is so strong we can handle this! So finally my friend got back and came in and I wasn’t sure if I should be in the room at first, I didn’t want it to be super awkward at first for my friend so I left them alone in the living room to get used to each other and plus all they are gonna do is talk and do light touching! So I waited in the bathroom because I didn’t want to wake our child in our bedroom. We also have a security camera in the living room so I watched them on my phone. So when I started watching at first they were talking and drinking wine, I thought to my self that they are probably gonna y’all for awhile but as soon as I thought that my wife stood up in front of him and she started to touch him on his arms and chest , then he puts his hand on her big booty and feels around! I was shocked they stared so fast but I was so damn hard from watching it! So they are still touching and then my wife takes off her robe and sits in his lap facing him and rubs her self on his hard cock! I’m still amazed on how fast things are going. Touching more and more and I can see my wife’s face in the camera and she’s enjoying it and my friend is getting more into it as well . She picks his hand up and puts it on her huge boobs (bra is still on). She’s really enjoying her breast being grabbed . This goes on for about maybe another 5 minutes and finally my wife get off and takes another drink of wine. She sits next to him and then she puts her hand on his leg and then slowly works way up to his hard cock! I’m so turned on and can’t believe she just jumps right to it. So for about 2 minutes she’s feeling his cock and all of a sudden she gets on her knees! He stands up and she wasn’t no time pulling his pants down and now his cock is in her face , as fast as she had then pants down she had his cock in her hand and then into her mouth 👄🍆! I was so turned on but some jealousy started, I thought light touching was maybe on the arm, kissing on the neck and maybe touching his cock but she was sucking it and I heard the slurping and the popping sound from the bathroom and I had to start touching myself at this point. She looked like she was liking it and of course my friend was liking it. She sucked his cock so good while he sat back down , she sucked him for like 20 minutes! He was thrusting his cock in her mouth and then stood up and she kept on sucking. Eventually he got close to cumming and he sat down and grabbed my wife by the neck and he jacked off and came all over my wife’s chest! Omg 😱 I came at the same time in the bathroom. So anyways a sat on the side of the bathtub for awhile and I slowly walk down the hall and I see my wife riding on him while he sat down. I couldn’t believe it ! I walked out slowly and sat on the other sofa on the far end , I seen they weren’t fucking but she had her panties to the side and she was teasing him and he was rubbing her clit and she was really enjoying that, maybe 5 minutes go by and my friend got tired of teasing and he put his cock inside her raw!! I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, it was so surreal.. I started to get hard again but even more jealousy came across me.. the way my wife didn’t fight it because then when he put it in she came down on his cock and stared riding it so good, her moans got loader and he was grabbing her ass and smacking it! I was having doubts at this time, I walked into the kitchen and took a breath and I composed myself and remembered it’s all for fun and enjoyment. As I was still in the kitchen I heard the moans getting loader. I finally started watching again and then I seen him fuck my wide in ways I never even thought of. My wife has always told me she like it rough , but I can never fuck her as hard as she likes it. But my friend pick my wife up and fucked her in the air while she hung on to him, he was fucking her so hard! She could not control her moaning and I thought she was gonna wake the kids but I didn’t want him to stop . He finally put her down on her back in missionary and fucked her even harder , the sofa was hitting the wall and she’s begging for it more and more. He then puts her in doggy style and goes back to town!!! I can hear the clapping of her ass. Finally he laid her down on her stomach and fucked her hard and fast! They have been fucking for what feels like 20 minutes and finally he’s about to cum. He blast his load all over her ass! She just lays there for awhile and I sit down at the kitchen table. I finally hear my wife call for me and ask if I’m ok. We all talk and all is well and everyone is happy. Needless to say it was a start and me and my wife definitely want to do it again. For anyone that has more experience, how do you find most of your bulls? If you do online, what sites do you recommend? Any advice on how to keep a healthy relationship while doing cuckolding? How do you balance family life and work with doing cuckolding? And just thanks for reading and please up🤙.
the same way my husband and I started with our friend

Hey guys I’m new on here and want to share my experience and get some advice. So I’m a mid 20s guy and married to a very sexy hot wife that’s around my same age. Me and the wife have been together for 7 years and married for 3. My wife has always got attention from other guys and at the start of the relationship, it bothered me. But I understand why they are looking, my wife is a curvy girl(not fat at all) she has big breast ,a big booty, very sexy lips , and is over all the most beautiful woman, so needless to say the men always took notice. Maybe like a year into the relationship It started to turn jealousy into a turn on. I did not understand it one bit! My first time knowing I got turned on by other men trying to get my wife was when she went to a summer camp. She’s been going to summer camp for a while and had many friends and experiences there. She told me how a lot of people did freaky things at camp and that includes her! So when we got together and she went to camp for the first time I was missing her and you can’t have communication on the phone or anything like that at her summer camp, so it left my mind wondering. I would think , what if she gives a guy head or if she gets fuck by a guy. The thoughts ran through my head and it started to turn me on, so I kept thinking of it and I’ve looked it up and found out more about cuckolding. When my wife(GF at time)got back from camp , she told me nothing happened and I was relieved but also probably would have been turned on if she did tho.

Anyways In years to come I kept having this fetish and I didn’t know how to tell her. I would joke and say stuff but she never took it seriously. Finally one day I told her and she was very shocked, she told me it was weird but maybe she would try it one day but she also said she doesn’t understand why I want to do it. I tried explaining it but she wasn’t really getting it and we both kinda left it alone. I would still try to bring it up every once in awhile but still didn’t get anything from it. But time went on and now we have 2 beautiful children, truly a blessing and also they take up a lot of time and they can stress you out haha, but we love our children. So after having kids I wasn’t thinking of cuckolding as much as I did. But maybe like 2 weeks from the date of posting this, my wife started to ask some questions about cuckolding thing and why it turned me on. I was shocked 😮 she was asking about. We had a talk about it and she started to understand why I have this fetish. Then maybe a few days later I text the wife if she needed anything else before I go to the store. My wife had just put the kids down for a nap and she was laying down in bed when I text her. She texted back “a boyfriend “. I laughed and figured that meant she wanted sex! So anyways I went into the room and started to kiss her and rub her body. Sometimes I can’t help but to talk dirty and ask my wife to say during sex” I want to fuck another guy”. And she started saying it, now she has said it before when I asked but the look in her face when she said it... I felt like she meant it. So that really got me into it! So we had sex for about 25 minutes and we both came. As we both laid down next to each other, my wife looked at me and said “ I think I want to try another man”. 😮 I was shocked and I said are you really serious! She said “ I been doing research on cuckolding and I know why it turns you on now”. She told me the idea of another guy having sex with her got her excited and the fact that I would be watching turned her on as well. I was so damn excited I couldn’t control myself. She also told the reason she wasn’t sure about it when I first brought it up, she said she felt like I didn’t want her or I wanted other guys to have sex with her because I didn’t and that’s definitely not true because I always wanna fuck her and make her cum. She now understands and knows I think she’s beautiful and I want to show her off! So we talked about who would we call or how can we find a guy. So I brought up my friend that I’ve know for a long time and she knows as well. She never looked at my friend in that way but she wasn’t opposed to the idea. So anyways I text my friend that night really debating if this is the right move! So I finally build up the courage to ask him and he’s shocked at first! We text awhile and I explain why we want to try it whit him. Basically I told my friend that it’s our first time doing something like this and we kinda want someone we can trust! He says he wants to meet in person and talk to me and the wife!

So the next day after the kids are asleep my friend comes over and it’s very awkward at first. We all sat down on the sofa and started to ask each other questions and eventually we all opened up more and finally my friend said he would do it! I was so shocked he said yes, I mean he said it’s still gonna be weird but he understood that it’s just sex. So to start out my wife and my friend were gonna hang out the day before to get used to each other and maybe do light touching and stuff before the big day So we set up a date to do it. So we talk some more and he starts to head home and now me and the wife are so excited and we are having a conversation about it. While me and the wife are talking my friend text me and asked could we just do it together. I looked at my wife and we were both so nervous, we didn’t know what to say! The thought of omg it could happen tonight 😱. My wife said yes but it should just be light touching and flirting on the first night. So my friend starts to head back to the house and is bringing wine to help loosen things up. At this time me and the wife are so excited and nervous 😬. She goes and freshen up and comes out in her sexy robe she wears for me sometimes and under that robe was a sexy bra and panties. I was thinking to my self how sexy it was for her to want to look sexy for him , and she looked so damn sexy!!! So me and the wife talked more while we waited on my friend to get back and had a great talk, a real heart to heart. We both understood that this is for fun and our love is so strong we can handle this! So finally my friend got back and came in and I wasn’t sure if I should be in the room at first, I didn’t want it to be super awkward at first for my friend so I left them alone in the living room to get used to each other and plus all they are gonna do is talk and do light touching! So I waited in the bathroom because I didn’t want to wake our child in our bedroom. We also have a security camera in the living room so I watched them on my phone. So when I started watching at first they were talking and drinking wine, I thought to my self that they are probably gonna y’all for awhile but as soon as I thought that my wife stood up in front of him and she started to touch him on his arms and chest , then he puts his hand on her big booty and feels around! I was shocked they stared so fast but I was so damn hard from watching it! So they are still touching and then my wife takes off her robe and sits in his lap facing him and rubs her self on his hard cock! I’m still amazed on how fast things are going. Touching more and more and I can see my wife’s face in the camera and she’s enjoying it and my friend is getting more into it as well . She picks his hand up and puts it on her huge boobs (bra is still on). She’s really enjoying her breast being grabbed . This goes on for about maybe another 5 minutes and finally my wife get off and takes another drink of wine. She sits next to him and then she puts her hand on his leg and then slowly works way up to his hard cock! I’m so turned on and can’t believe she just jumps right to it. So for about 2 minutes she’s feeling his cock and all of a sudden she gets on her knees! He stands up and she wasn’t no time pulling his pants down and now his cock is in her face , as fast as she had then pants down she had his cock in her hand and then into her mouth 👄🍆! I was so turned on but some jealousy started, I thought light touching was maybe on the arm, kissing on the neck and maybe touching his cock but she was sucking it and I heard the slurping and the popping sound from the bathroom and I had to start touching myself at this point. She looked like she was liking it and of course my friend was liking it. She sucked his cock so good while he sat back down , she sucked him for like 20 minutes! He was thrusting his cock in her mouth and then stood up and she kept on sucking. Eventually he got close to cumming and he sat down and grabbed my wife by the neck and he jacked off and came all over my wife’s chest! Omg 😱 I came at the same time in the bathroom. So anyways a sat on the side of the bathtub for awhile and I slowly walk down the hall and I see my wife riding on him while he sat down. I couldn’t believe it ! I walked out slowly and sat on the other sofa on the far end , I seen they weren’t fucking but she had her panties to the side and she was teasing him and he was rubbing her clit and she was really enjoying that, maybe 5 minutes go by and my friend got tired of teasing and he put his cock inside her raw!! I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, it was so surreal.. I started to get hard again but even more jealousy came across me.. the way my wife didn’t fight it because then when he put it in she came down on his cock and stared riding it so good, her moans got loader and he was grabbing her ass and smacking it! I was having doubts at this time, I walked into the kitchen and took a breath and I composed myself and remembered it’s all for fun and enjoyment. As I was still in the kitchen I heard the moans getting loader. I finally started watching again and then I seen him fuck my wide in ways I never even thought of. My wife has always told me she like it rough , but I can never fuck her as hard as she likes it. But my friend pick my wife up and fucked her in the air while she hung on to him, he was fucking her so hard! She could not control her moaning and I thought she was gonna wake the kids but I didn’t want him to stop . He finally put her down on her back in missionary and fucked her even harder , the sofa was hitting the wall and she’s begging for it more and more. He then puts her in doggy style and goes back to town!!! I can hear the clapping of her ass. Finally he laid her down on her stomach and fucked her hard and fast! They have been fucking for what feels like 20 minutes and finally he’s about to cum. He blast his load all over her ass! She just lays there for awhile and I sit down at the kitchen table. I finally hear my wife call for me and ask if I’m ok. We all talk and all is well and everyone is happy. Needless to say it was a start and me and my wife definitely want to do it again. For anyone that has more experience, how do you find most of your bulls? If you do online, what sites do you recommend? Any advice on how to keep a healthy relationship while doing cuckolding? How do you balance family life and work with doing cuckolding? And just thanks for reading and please up🤙.
I hope they have a baby and get married

I would love to pound your wife with you watching and licking my balls and her clit

the same way my husband and I started with our friend
Some folks have a differing view, but for us the best guys were guys who also worked for her employer, a Fortune 500 company with overseas operations. Once word spreads that a woman has fucked one guy, there will be a steady stream of guys coming on to her.There's no secrets in business, and if you think others don't know your wife is having sex with coworkers, you are (from my experience with such things) naive. I kinda liked being at her business functions knowing she'd had sex with some of the guys she introduced me to. It was hot!!! She'd known some of them for years. All were married and we knew the wives as well. One guy (who was interested in my wife) and his wife sat with us at a company dinner, and his wife asked my wife to please have sex with her husband on a regular basis "so that she could get some sleep." My wife jumped on the opportunity, and it became an 8 year relationship that worked for all of us. Four years into that relationship my wife was at a company conference in Canada for four days and five nights. Her boss came on to her, and she found herself in his hotel room every night of that trip. That relationship went on for several years as well at the same time as her relationship with her other lover. I guess the ultimate for us guys in this lifestyle is having our wife traveling with her boss, checking into the hotel as his wife. Make sure your marriage is solid and that you are communicating clearly and honestly.

This won't work for hubbies who have to "watch" or who have to be with their wife immediately afterwards, rather, it's a lifestyle you can grow into. But you will have pregnancy risk, lack of access to your wife, anxiety - heavy duty stuff. There will be emotional attachment between the wife and her lover, so make sure you can deal with it. It's when you really have to "walk your talk." It's going to impact your married routine and schedule and she may not be available when you want her to be with you. Shouldn't annoy you as this is what you wanted.

There was one other coworker my wife had sex with as well, so most of our married life she's had three or four guys plus me. For quickies, when she was horny we used the bars in high end hotels where business people stay during the week. The guys there are all horny and have a room where they can take her for sex and she can just leave and come home when her lover is sated. We've been married 30 years now. My bucket list "wants" have pretty much been satisfied. Life has changed since my wife went through "the change" and her interest level has diminished significantly. Her one unsatisfied bucket list experience was to have a 16-18 year-old young virgin male for a night, having his first orgasm inside a woman be inside her. 😁

Last edited:
Some folks have a differing view, but for us the best guys were guys who also worked for her employer, a Fortune 500 company with overseas operations. Once word spreads that a woman has fucked one guy, there will be a steady stream of guys coming on to her.There's no secrets in business, and if you think others don't know your wife is having sex with coworkers, you are (from my experience with such things) naive. I kinda liked being at her business functions knowing she'd had sex with some of the guys she introduced me to. It was hot!!! She'd known some of them for years. All were married and we knew the wives as well. One guy (who was interested in my wife) and his wife sat with us at a company dinner, and his wife asked my wife to please have sex with her husband on a regular basis "so that she could get some sleep." My wife jumped on the opportunity, and it became an 8 year relationship that worked for all of us. Four years into that relationship my wife was at a company conference in Canada for four days and five nights. Her boss came on to her, and she found herself in his hotel room every night of that trip. That relationship went on for several years as well at the same time as her relationship with her other lover. I guess the ultimate for us guys in this lifestyle is having our wife traveling with her boss, checking into the hotel as his wife. Make sure your marriage is solid and that you are communicating clearly and honestly.

This won't work for hubbies who have to "watch" or who have to be with their wife immediately afterwards, rather, it's a lifestyle you can grow into. But you will have pregnancy risk, lack of access to your wife, anxiety - heavy duty stuff. There will be emotional attachment between the wife and her lover, so make sure you can deal with it. It's when you really have to "walk your talk." It's going to impact your married routine and schedule and she may not be available when you want her to be with you. Shouldn't annoy you as this is what you wanted.

There was one other coworker my wife had sex with as well, so most of our married life she's had three or four guys plus me. For quickies, when she was horny we used the bars in high end hotels where business people stay during the week. The guys there are all horny and have a room where they can take her for sex and she can just leave and come home when her lover is sated. We've been married 30 years now. My bucket list "wants" have pretty much been satisfied. Life has changed since my wife went through "the change" and her interest level has diminished significantly. Her one unsatisfied bucket list experience was to have a 16-18 year-old young virgin male for a night, having his first orgasm inside a woman be inside her. 😁
My wife has had two long term relationships that have worked out well for everyone. She meets them on out of town business trips that last anywhere from two nights to a week. They always stay in the same room and give the appearance they are a married couple. One of the guys is in sales and she gone to business dinners with him and his clients for years. I am sure this is not for everyone but is worked for us.

After telling her you have sub desires and you accepted it when put a cage on you why did she have to threaten divorce? You had just proved you were good cuck hubby material. She could have very easily developed you into wanting to be a cuck in other ways. I didn't like the divorce threat. We want to be cucks but we want our wives to love us too.