First experience as a cuckold this Saturday

bibtm78

Male
Jul 6, 2022
We have been in the life style for a while and mainly play in clubs where she would play with others and myself. A few weeks ago she had her first hookup alone with a guy she met online, came back home wet and we had the best sex we've had in so long.

We've setup a hookup at an hotel for this week-end, I will be there but not allowed to play unless asked, the bull and her will have all of the fun. I've been told that I will be on clean up duty and the bull told me that he will ask my wife to compare his tool to mine and how he is compared to me. "Size wise" he's much bigger and she told me that bigger does feel much better.

My questions for cucks, how as your first experience? Did you enjoy it? As your bull ever told you to go clean up so he can go at her again?

We have been in the life style for a while and mainly play in clubs where she would play with others and myself. A few weeks ago she had her first hookup alone with a guy she met online, came back home wet and we had the best sex we've had in so long.

We've setup a hookup at an hotel for this week-end, I will be there but not allowed to play unless asked, the bull and her will have all of the fun. I've been told that I will be on clean up duty and the bull told me that he will ask my wife to compare his tool to mine and how he is compared to me. "Size wise" he's much bigger and she told me that bigger does feel much better.

My questions for cucks, how as your first experience? Did you enjoy it? As your bull ever told you to go clean up so he can go at her again?
Actually nearly all the men she has had have been respectful and while fascinated by the theme of me licking her cum filled pussy never made any harsh remarks. As for comparisons this hasn't happened...yet.

It appears that your wife has already agreed with your Bull, that you will clean up. If called upon you should obey without question. If she requests you clean her Bull's cock, get to work.

Attachments

• cucklife66.jpg
    cucklife66.jpg
    293.9 KB · Views: 200
My current girl hasn't officially cucked me yet. She's cheated in the past. I told her I want to watch her fuck other guys. She's nearly there. She's been sending me swinger info and she found a swinger resort not too far away. I told her that when we go, I want too help her get a group of guys together and in the sex rooms (because currently there's no outdoor sex there). I want her to loudly proclaim to everyone watching, that she's publicly making me a cuck by fucking everyone that's watching

My first experience is one I will never forget. So exciting, humiliating and arousing at the same time. It was the first of hundreds of times my wife had sex with another man. Over 14 years she had 5 lovers three of them for many years.

The first time my wife I cucked me, I found out after the fact. It was my birthday and she had done it while I was at work. She told me at dinner. She handed me her phone and told me to look at the latest picture, discreetly. When I looked it was a mirror selfie, her with another man, both naked. As I looked at her she told me my fantasy coming true was my present.

The first time I watched was a couple months later on Valentine’s Day. I was dressing her for her date and she asked if I wanted to watch this evening. I said yes of course. She took a cock cage out and said I had to be wearing it to watch. So we put it on. When the doorbell rang, my wife sent me to answer the door in just the cage. When he saw me, he said ”I guess you are watching tonight.” Watching her with another man is the best thing I have ever seen. Watching her squirm, grunt, moan, and even scream as he was sliding in and out of her is amazing. Even 4 years later, I sit there mesmerized watching my wife have a good time.

The first time my wife I cucked me, I found out after the fact. It was my birthday and she had done it while I was at work. She told me at dinner. She handed me her phone and told me to look at the latest picture, discreetly. When I looked it was a mirror selfie, her with another man, both naked. As I looked at her she told me my fantasy coming true was my present.

The first time I watched was a couple months later on Valentine’s Day. I was dressing her for her date and she asked if I wanted to watch this evening. I said yes of course. She took a cock cage out and said I had to be wearing it to watch. So we put it on. When the doorbell rang, my wife sent me to answer the door in just the cage. When he saw me, he said ”I guess you are watching tonight.” Watching her with another man is the best thing I have ever seen. Watching her squirm, grunt, moan, and even scream as he was sliding in and out of her is amazing. Even 4 years later, I sit there mesmerized watching my wife have a good time.
(y)

• Love
Reactions: Bowlerlb and Dlh247

Amazing.Yes & Yes

An experienced Bull will know that the transfer of semen to hubby via his wife's pussy is what builds the bond between the 3 of you, so he will be encouraging you to do your part, which also gives your wife great pleasure.

Attachments

• cucklife42.gif
    cucklife42.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 92
  • cucklife63b.jpg
    cucklife63b.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 90

We initially began as mmf’s, but soon evolved to the beginnings of cuckold. I had the usual pangs of jealousy/anger/betrayal but when seeing my wife totally relaxing in front of me, without the fear of recriminations, it was just beautiful, her body seemed to glow and emitted pure rays of joy and sounds so esquesite that I felt helpless to move, I know my shortcomings, and was just happy knowing that she trusted me enough to share with me. Have had bulls telling me to hold her lips open as they enter her, and to help guide into her, her regular used to get me to stick my tongue in her arse whilst she’s riding him ready for anal,

My wife has been with several men who wanted her but didn't perform well with me watching, so a few times I had to wait somewhere else while they had at it.
It was fun just listening.
I am the opposite. I perform a lot better if hubby is watching and I can see how aroused he is seeing me penetrate and bring his wife to orgasm. I enjoy making sure he has a good view of me cumming inside herm and letting him view her cum filled dripping pussy.

I am the opposite. I perform a lot better if hubby is watching and I can see how aroused he is seeing me penetrate and bring his wife to orgasm. I enjoy making sure he has a good view of me cumming inside herm and letting him view her cum filled dripping pussy.
When the bull rolls off you - hope you tell hubby - time to lick my pussy clean.