First taking of another man’s wife

sickpup

Male
Sep 19, 2022
I had had a few girlfriends of friends before… not all with them knowing at first. My first “wife” was timid shy girlscout church mom of two. Turns out she was not so conservative…. To make a long story short… she was 5 years older than me and was a complete opposite of what everyone was as miss priss. About the third time I was pounding her and she loved it hard…. I looked into her eyes and ask so does Mr. know I am fuck your cunt… her words said no her eyes said yes.that became the trigger point for the sex going into overdrive? She never admitted it but I know he knew.. saw it every time I saw him . How was your first time….. guys and ladies answer please

I had had a few girlfriends of friends before… not all with them knowing at first. My first “wife” was timid shy girlscout church mom of two. Turns out she was not so conservative…. To make a long story short… she was 5 years older than me and was a complete opposite of what everyone was as miss priss. About the third time I was pounding her and she loved it hard…. I looked into her eyes and ask so does Mr. know I am fuck your cunt… her words said no her eyes said yes.that became the trigger point for the sex going into overdrive? She never admitted it but I know he knew.. saw it every time I saw him . How was your first time….. guys and ladies answer please
First wife I took was my wife. By that I mean she was married to someone when we met. After a meet and some talking I asked her to meet me at my storage shed outside of town. It worked for her because it was close to her house and she could get away from her husband easily. She pulled up and I got in her mini van and after some small talk she asked me to take my cock out. I obliged and she leaned over and proceeded to suck me off. It was pretty hot and even better knowing she was going back to her husband with my cock on her breath. I met her many more times and continued to either fuck her or get blowjobs. It was a thrill for me knowing this guy would kiss or fucked her after I had her (he was a jerk). next lady was actually a guy who asked me to do her. while he was at work (nightshift) I went over to their place and when she answered the door she was completely nude as I had requested. I pulled her out on the the porch, gave her a deep kiss and grabbed a handful of her ass. Don't know if neighbors notice but I was hoping so. I fucked her a couple of times leaving a nice creampie for her hubby to enjoy. One other was a married hottie I met on a business trip to Utah. She was a horny Mormon wife and she needed some fun. First time I met her she sucked me off in a hotel parking lot. the next time she picked me up in her SUV and we drove out near the lake. We climbed in the backed and I pound her married pussy for all it was worth. She was a screamer so it was good we were in the middle of know where. I dumped a big load in her and then we drove back to where I parked. It was at a Walmart and she said she had to go inside to get somethings so I left. However, I noticed a big wet spot on the back of her jean skirt from when my cum had leaked out. I did not say anything to her so I am guessing she went home that way. Although I have not experienced it much if you can get a chance to fuck a married woman, go for it.

I have been the "first" married woman for several guys. For men, many find a married woman to be almost taboo or a conquest.

1. One guy that stands out is a neighbor. He was also married, and his wife was a real bitch most of the time. I never heard her say a nice word to her husband; he acted like he had no self-confidence. I thought he was a nice-looking guy who was always very polite and kind. His wife would travel to visit her parents, and one night I dressed in a little outfit and paid a lot of attention to him. My husband gave us a lot of room and acted like he was busy working in the garage. After the neighbor left, my husband came inside, and I told him how much fun it was. The large creampie the guy left behind was proof.

The neighbor never did know that my husband was fully aware. To this day, he thinks we had an affair. He divorced his wife a few months later and left. She still lives down the street but is now on husband number 6.

2. We did the "husband passed out asleep" one night with a friend of his. He had invited his friend over, and we acted like my husband had been drinking heavily. My husband was hitting on me when his friend arrived, and he acted like he fell asleep naked on the bed. I was also naked and told his friend that I was incredibly horny and asked him to try to wake my husband up with me. My husband played like he was out of it, only mumbling. His friend was sympathetic but ended up fucking me next to my husband in our bed. He kept saying he could not believe he was fucking another man's wife.

I would love to hear the story from the point of view of the first guy who took my wife, knowing she was married. What were his feelings as he thrust into her?
Yea right there with ya in that regard. Most I've gleaned in that regard is seeing messages from current wife's side guy.

I was 24, fucking a 42 year old married gal once a week for over a year. Her hubby had no idea. She came to my place every Thursday after work, we got pretty comfy together. She was very open about how she really liked the sex with me and how she and hubby had sex when she got home because she was still horny. In the beginning she'd clean up after we were done befor she left. Later into it she would just wipe off with a towel in my bed, she'd brush her teeth then split. Looking back I now think she got off on bringing "me" home to hubby. I often asked her, out of fear, if her hubby knew, she always said no way and she was afraid of him leaving her if he did find out.
One night I finished in her butt hole, I asked if she did that with him, she looked right at me and said no way.
At first I was just thankful I was getting laid on a regular basis. As I'd overhear others at my work about a "side peice" I got to thinking how damn hot it was fucking this, HOT, older, married gal. I also realized there was no head games, no drama, it was just sex and she wanted and liked it. Third time she visited she brought and left at my place a tube of KY. I had herd of various lubes but every girl I'd been with was wet and ready but I'd never had a two hour, 3 round session.
Our regular visits really took the pressure off me to get laid on weekends as I knew I'd get laid on Thursday. My I don't really care attitude must have showed because I got a lot of pussy other than her.