First time cheating on my wife

We've been together nearly 20 years now and I've never been unfaithful. But I've finally had enough of her crap that I don't care anymore.

About 2 weeks before Xmas I started privately texting with one of our close friends. My wife and I have played with her twice before. First time was in my previous post "Our 1st FFFM". I referred to her as K. Second time was this last Halloween. We all got wasted at a Halloween party, then we took her home and had another oral party.

So we started texting mid December. We haven't had a day where we haven't been in contact since. Along with flirting and sexting, she's also been there for me to unload all my complaints to and vice versa.

We decided quickly that we're not trying to catch feelings for each other, just friends & fun...but I can already see that might not be able to hold. But even if we do, a formal relationship will never be a possibility. If/when things go south with my wife, I'm moving home halfway across the country to start over...K is aware and has no delusions either.

So after not quite a week of texting, we met up for the first time. Told my wife I was going out Xmas shopping. I did hit the mall in a quick 30 spree, but met up with K behind a movie theater and we got about an hour to ourselves.

I've got a full size 4 door pickup. So she hopped in and immediately we start making out. After a few minutes she had my pants on the floor and my cock ALL the way down her throat. On my best days, I'm about 9", that day I was more at a 6. But still, she's the first girl to ever bury her nose into my pelvis and grabbed my ass to try to pull me deeper.

A few more minutes and we hopped to the backseat for some more room. We finished stripping each other down and I practically dove face first into her pussy. Other than the 2 fun nights with us that I mentioned earlier, she hadn't played with anyone in 7 years. So when I went down on her...she started having orgasm after orgasm almost immediately. We didn't even try to count them.

We went back and forth giving each other oral for the better part of an hour. Before we had a chance to start fucking, I realized a good amount of time had passed and I had to get going to avoid any suspicions.

We've still been texting everyday and have gotten to flirt and hangout, right in front of my wife, at a few social events without her ever having a clue. Although one night did get a bit out of hand. K has a bit of a feral side to her kink and loves to scratch people. Usually it's very light and more just sensory, but that night she tore the fuck up out of my back. I was dripping blood and she was licking it up off my back. Fortunately the wife didn't notice the licking. I got in trouble for that night because I haven't let my wife do that to me since early in our relationship.

So I know that a lot of people consider energy secret texting to be cheating. But I also found a lot of joke memes that say if it doesn't go inside, it's not cheating. So I'm saying I haven't cheated...yet 😜

Tomorrow is going to be the big day though. The wife has a crafting date with one of her girlfriends tomorrow that's gonna take all day, at their house. Unfortunately we can't use our house cause our kid is currently home from college. So we're gonna get a hotel room for a couple of hours in the afternoon...

I'll let y'all know how it goes...

Attachments

• received_1076562916832767.jpeg
    received_1076562916832767.jpeg
    461.3 KB · Views: 147
  • received_7126508954060515.jpeg
    received_7126508954060515.jpeg
    476.3 KB · Views: 146
Reactions: bitari
Today's the day...wife is going to be gone pretty much all day. K gets off work about an hour after wife leaves. Getting a room at a LaQuinta that's only a few blocks from my house, so if the wife texts me saying she's coming home early I can get home quick. We both ALWAYS text on our way home from anywhere asking if the other would like some fast food. I'm really excited and nervous all at the same time. Just gotta remember to keep a neutral face around my wife

We've been together nearly 20 years now and I've never been unfaithful. But I've finally had enough of her crap that I don't care anymore.

About 2 weeks before Xmas I started privately texting with one of our close friends. My wife and I have played with her twice before. First time was in my previous post "Our 1st FFFM". I referred to her as K. Second time was this last Halloween. We all got wasted at a Halloween party, then we took her home and had another oral party.

So we started texting mid December. We haven't had a day where we haven't been in contact since. Along with flirting and sexting, she's also been there for me to unload all my complaints to and vice versa.

We decided quickly that we're not trying to catch feelings for each other, just friends & fun...but I can already see that might not be able to hold. But even if we do, a formal relationship will never be a possibility. If/when things go south with my wife, I'm moving home halfway across the country to start over...K is aware and has no delusions either.

So after not quite a week of texting, we met up for the first time. Told my wife I was going out Xmas shopping. I did hit the mall in a quick 30 spree, but met up with K behind a movie theater and we got about an hour to ourselves.

I've got a full size 4 door pickup. So she hopped in and immediately we start making out. After a few minutes she had my pants on the floor and my cock ALL the way down her throat. On my best days, I'm about 9", that day I was more at a 6. But still, she's the first girl to ever bury her nose into my pelvis and grabbed my ass to try to pull me deeper.

A few more minutes and we hopped to the backseat for some more room. We finished stripping each other down and I practically dove face first into her pussy. Other than the 2 fun nights with us that I mentioned earlier, she hadn't played with anyone in 7 years. So when I went down on her...she started having orgasm after orgasm almost immediately. We didn't even try to count them.

We went back and forth giving each other oral for the better part of an hour. Before we had a chance to start fucking, I realized a good amount of time had passed and I had to get going to avoid any suspicions.

We've still been texting everyday and have gotten to flirt and hangout, right in front of my wife, at a few social events without her ever having a clue. Although one night did get a bit out of hand. K has a bit of a feral side to her kink and loves to scratch people. Usually it's very light and more just sensory, but that night she tore the fuck up out of my back. I was dripping blood and she was licking it up off my back. Fortunately the wife didn't notice the licking. I got in trouble for that night because I haven't let my wife do that to me since early in our relationship.

So I know that a lot of people consider energy secret texting to be cheating. But I also found a lot of joke memes that say if it doesn't go inside, it's not cheating. So I'm saying I haven't cheated...yet 😜

Tomorrow is going to be the big day though. The wife has a crafting date with one of her girlfriends tomorrow that's gonna take all day, at their house. Unfortunately we can't use our house cause our kid is currently home from college. So we're gonna get a hotel room for a couple of hours in the afternoon...

I'll let y'all know how it goes...
How would your wife not ever notice those scratches before they heal? Or are you two so hands-off that she never even sees your bare back?

How would your wife not ever notice those scratches before they heal? Or are you two so hands-off that she never even sees your bare back?
Oh yeah, I guess I missed the explanation there. Wife and I have been past of the kink & fetish community since 2010, and in the local community since 2015. Our local group generally has about 30 active members at any given time. Every Tuesday we have a public meetup ('Munch') at a pub in town.

K was in a bit of a feral 'cat scratchy' kinda mood that night. And while we were all out on the smokers patio, K asked my wife if she could scratch on me. K has been flirting with both me and my wife for a long while now. Wife was fine with it, but thought it was going to just be light sensory scratching. When she was done, K was showing off her handiwork to everybody in the group including my wife. Wife laughed about it in the moment, but just to save face.

I got an ear full about it later, and those scratches may have just ended any chance of future 3somes between us.

So K and I tried to be good...for about a week...But when we're at the bar, we're like magnets to each other, and that little devil on the shoulder starts became a LOT more convincing when I decided that I was done with marriage and began working on my exit strategy. So that's about when K and I started texting. I don't care if I get caught anymore. If I do, it'll cause the fight that'll enable me to walk right out.

Oh and about my wife and my sex life, we both are normally both hyper-sexual. On an average day, we'll have sex twice, everyday. On a good day it could be 5 or more times. But since Halloween, it's probably only been a handful of times, and she really hasn't even been into it then...I know what you're thinking, she's fooling around on me, but she's not. It's depression and stress...

Reactions: Dwanjam and SNJ_Dom