First time getting cuckold

What an awesome experience and your wife is very hot I love the experiences all the time, we do it atleast once a week, sometimes she goes off and comes home dirty or when my mates in town we take turns on her. My wife absolutely loves it and I do to, we are much happier in life obviously when the rules we have setout after negotiating terms and what not to do is followed, we have a complete fun system in place that hasn't turned bad only fun times and memories

I am 28, My wife is 20, we are 8 years apart, she is 5"2 97lbs, very petite, perky butt, nice boobies, banging body, i am 6"1 200lbs. Long story short, she has always been loyal to her previous boyfriends, it wasn't till a year later where i asked her if she wanted to know what my fantasy was, she was curious and asked me, i told her "Babe you're going to think i'm weird" so i told her "I've had this fantasy where you fuck a guy with a huge dong, at least 10 inches" she looked at me like if i was crazy. Six months had gone by and she finally gave in, she said she has been wanting to try a big cock, (I'm her 3rd bf) so i told her "OK" a few weeks went by and we agreed to make an add on craigslist, so in about an hour, a guy sent us pictures, at the moment we thought it was someone playing games, this guys dick was HUGE, he had to be at least 9 inches, so she started talking to him and teasing, she agreed to see him the following weekend, 1 week went by, and it was the moment we both were waiting for, i took her to his condo and she told me she was nervous, he met her outside his condo, little did he know she had me on call, she FaceTime audio my call, so im listening to them chat for about 5 minutes, then i listen to them kiss. I then hear her say "OMG it's so big and hard" that's when i knew she was in for a good fuck, 6 mins had gone by and all of a sudden i hear her scream so loud, i haven't heard her scream this loud before, i knew this guy was ripping her apart, i hear her moan like if she's in pain, screams i haven't heard before, it was something i couldn't explain, this guy was definitely fucking her brains out, she would often scream "IT HURTS! PLEASE FINISH" i am 7 inches erect and thick, she can take my dick with little pain, this pain was extreme. It took that asshole 30-40 mins to finish with my wife, he would often whisper "YOUR PUSSY SO TIGHT AND JUICY" and indeed it is! 45 mins later i picked her up, and her hair was a mess, her pussy was so wet it drained her juice to her stomach, i then reached down to her pussy, it was very open, it turned me on so bad, she told me "OMG BABE, THIS GUY IS FREAKING HUGE! SO HUGE THAT IM SHAKING" i was so turned on by her telling me this, after that we went home and fucked 2 times, this experience has been the best so far, i have videos and pictures but i will post once i see activity. This story is 100% real. We are first timers, so please excuse if we didn't get too into details.

This picture was taken on the same day ;) oh and she told me he wasn't fully hard, he has 2 inches left...at least.

View attachment 18453
Damn! Your a lucky man!

What an awesome experience and your wife is very hot I love the experiences all the time, we do it atleast once a week, sometimes she goes off and comes home dirty or when my mates in town we take turns on her. My wife absolutely loves it and I do to, we are much happier in life obviously when the rules we have setout after negotiating terms and what not to do is followed, we have a complete fun system in place that hasn't turned bad only fun times and memories

Would love to know your system!

Reactions: nutinbutfun
Great story!! I have watched my wife take one that size once. She never had an orgasm but she did a lot of moaning and he fucked my wife for over an hour. Are you two planning on meeting him again or just once and done?? Hitting her cervix is a painful thing, my wife describes it as a sharp quick pain. My wife had three kids and took the guy I am talking about well but she was stretched after. She has also told me she took a guy in college who was even bigger! I LOVE hearing that story!! Good luck!!

Lucky guy , wish my wife was willing to try a huge cock like that , I'd love to see the pictures of her used streached pussy

Reactions: Kinky2