First time hotwife looking for Vegas February to March

Motoman

Male
Gold
Wife and I have been discussing the fantasy of her playing with man, women, a couple or multiple of each. She's ready, I'm ready but she wants it to be in a fun, sex fueled Vegas trip. Her fantasy is someone sitting down next to us at a bar, flirting and eventually coming back to our room with us. Would have to be open to me watching possibly participating if she wants but I'm only interested in playing with her. Were late 30's and are interested in playing with 20's to late 40's Our trip will be sometime in February through march and we can adjust the dates to whenever you will be there for convenience. Please communicate dates you'll be there along with pictures of yourself. I'll subtly ask if she thinks your attractive and if she does then I'll send you pictures of her face. She doesn't seem to have a body type preference but is only interested in white or very light skinned. Larger thicker penis size is a plus for men and women she is attracted to all shapes and sizes but fantasizes about large breasts frequently! Please be prepared to send a picture of your penis if your a man. 1000003264.jpg1000003253.jpg1000003246.png1000003244.jpg1000002048.jpg

i
Wife and I have been discussing the fantasy of her playing with man, women, a couple or multiple of each. She's ready, I'm ready but she wants it to be in a fun, sex fueled Vegas trip. Her fantasy is someone sitting down next to us at a bar, flirting and eventually coming back to our room with us. Would have to be open to me watching possibly participating if she wants but I'm only interested in playing with her. Were late 30's and are interested in playing with 20's to late 40's Our trip will be sometime in February through march and we can adjust the dates to whenever you will be there for convenience. Please communicate dates you'll be there along with pictures of yourself. I'll subtly ask if she thinks you’re attractive and if she does then I'll send you pictures of her face. She doesn't seem to have a body type preference but is only interested in white or very light skinned. Larger thicker penis size is a plus for men and women she is attracted to all shapes and sizes but fantasizes about large breasts frequently! Please be prepared to send a picture of your penis if your a man. View attachment 1829243View attachment 1829244View attachment 1829245View attachment 1829246View attachment 1829247
nice big breasts love to cum on them, I will be in vegas next week

Reactions: Gomerbest
Wife and I have been discussing the fantasy of her playing with man, women, a couple or multiple of each. She's ready, I'm ready but she wants it to be in a fun, sex fueled Vegas trip. Her fantasy is someone sitting down next to us at a bar, flirting and eventually coming back to our room with us. Would have to be open to me watching possibly participating if she wants but I'm only interested in playing with her. Were late 30's and are interested in playing with 20's to late 40's Our trip will be sometime in February through march and we can adjust the dates to whenever you will be there for convenience. Please communicate dates you'll be there along with pictures of yourself. I'll subtly ask if she thinks your attractive and if she does then I'll send you pictures of her face. She doesn't seem to have a body type preference but is only interested in white or very light skinned. Larger thicker penis size is a plus for men and women she is attracted to all shapes and sizes but fantasizes about large breasts frequently! Please be prepared to send a picture of your penis if your a man. View attachment 1829243View attachment 1829244View attachment 1829245View attachment 1829246View attachment 1829247
I am experienced in cuckolding with Japanese couples (I happen to live in Tokyo) and will be in Vegas from February 20 - March 17. If you are still looking please let me know. Your wife is so very stylish.