First time i got my wife to go with another man

The first time was around 15 years ago when me and my wife were chatting on social media and there was this guy who started flirting with her. He did not know i was there. My wife had never been with another man before me. I could see him but he could not see me on cam. I was near my wife. So after a while they were flashing to eachother and when he took his penis out, it was huge, especially compared to mine. Mine is like 5 inches while he is like 9 inches.
I managed to get my wife to go with him. I never saw them but she used to tell me everything. Since it was her first time with another man she felt a huge difference. She used to tell me that it felt very different and fullfilled. She really enjoyed getting hurt while he fucked her. They could fuck for hours while i came quite fast when we had sex.
She used to tell me how much she preferred getting fucked by him. She also told me once that his cum tasted much better than mine.
One day i bought a voice recorder and i hided it behind the bed as i wanted to hear what they were saying during sex. The moans and breathing of my wife, i had never heard before. She was like hypnotised.

The first time was around 15 years ago when me and my wife were chatting on social media and there was this guy who started flirting with her. He did not know i was there. My wife had never been with another man before me. I could see him but he could not see me on cam. I was near my wife. So after a while they were flashing to eachother and when he took his penis out, it was huge, especially compared to mine. Mine is like 5 inches while he is like 9 inches.
I managed to get my wife to go with him. I never saw them but she used to tell me everything. Since it was her first time with another man she felt a huge difference. She used to tell me that it felt very different and fullfilled. She really enjoyed getting hurt while he fucked her. They could fuck for hours while i came quite fast when we had sex.
She used to tell me how much she preferred getting fucked by him. She also told me once that his cum tasted much better than mine.
One day i bought a voice recorder and i hided it behind the bed as i wanted to hear what they were saying during sex. The moans and breathing of my wife, i had never heard before. She was like hypnotised.
Can you share the recording. Did they talk about you not being good enough to fuck her

Reactions: Duncanf
Wish I could get my wife to do this again. I only got to eat 2 creampies but both were double loads. The last time I suggested she meet an old friend at a hotel and she agreed. She spent a couple of hours with him and when she came home she told me "i've been a bad girl" we raced into the bedroom, got naked and I told her to sit on my face. Her pussy was obviously used and as I was sucking every drop she told me there were 2 loads in there. I'd do anything to repeat that.

“One day i bought a voice recorder and i hided it behind the bed as i wanted to hear what they were saying during sex. The moans and breathing of my wife, i had never heard before. She was like hypnotized.”

I used to hide voice recorders all the time on my ex fiancé. Anytime I left to go someplace, especially when she would ask me to go get some cigarettes, alcohol or something. She would only ask me to go by myself while she stayed back alone but with either one of our guy friends or a fuck buddy. It always seemed so obvious to me what was going to happen after I left. The best times were the few times when she actually asked me to call her, when I was on my way back home!!??? LOL!! Are you kidding me?! That first time I honestly thought she was actually trying to give me a hint about her intentions and wanted me to know beforehand. That was not the case! She really didn’t realize just how ridiculous her request was and truly believed I wouldn’t think anything odd about it! Well I decided to hide a recorder so I could at least get to listen in to what I couldn’t see. I also decided not to call her and would quietly sneak inside and end up watching and listening to them without them knowing I was even there. If she only knew just how much it actually excited and turned me on. So I then began hiding them whenever I left her alone, even when I’d go upstairs or outside to smoke a cigarette. I would get such a thrill from it that I’d leave one even if we were at someone else’s place and she’d ask me to go grab something. I couldn’t wait until I got the chance to listen not knowing what kind of surprise, if any, I would be treated to. There was only one time when I had hidden one while she stayed with these two guys at their apartment and I never made it back to retrieve it. That also just happened to be the night when not once, but two separate times, she had called me and then forgot to end the call. One time was after leaving me a voicemail message, or got to my voicemail and just forgot to end the call. The other time which I can’t remember exactly but it was either after her and I had just finished talking but after we said bye, her phone had stayed connected and didn’t hang up. I could hear them talking and there were all kinds of noises in the background. There are more details I can share about that night if anyone is interested, lmk

“One day i bought a voice recorder and i hided it behind the bed as i wanted to hear what they were saying during sex. The moans and breathing of my wife, i had never heard before. She was like hypnotized.”

I used to hide voice recorders all the time on my ex fiancé. Anytime I left to go someplace, especially when she would ask me to go get some cigarettes, alcohol or something. She would only ask me to go by myself while she stayed back alone but with either one of our guy friends or a fuck buddy. It always seemed so obvious to me what was going to happen after I left. The best times were the few times when she actually asked me to call her, when I was on my way back home!!??? LOL!! Are you kidding me?! That first time I honestly thought she was actually trying to give me a hint about her intentions and wanted me to know beforehand. That was not the case! She really didn’t realize just how ridiculous her request was and truly believed I wouldn’t think anything odd about it! Well I decided to hide a recorder so I could at least get to listen in to what I couldn’t see. I also decided not to call her and would quietly sneak inside and end up watching and listening to them without them knowing I was even there. If she only knew just how much it actually excited and turned me on. So I then began hiding them whenever I left her alone, even when I’d go upstairs or outside to smoke a cigarette. I would get such a thrill from it that I’d leave one even if we were at someone else’s place and she’d ask me to go grab something. I couldn’t wait until I got the chance to listen not knowing what kind of surprise, if any, I would be treated to. There was only one time when I had hidden one while she stayed with these two guys at their apartment and I never made it back to retrieve it. That also just happened to be the night when not once, but two separate times, she had called me and then forgot to end the call. One time was after leaving me a voicemail message, or got to my voicemail and just forgot to end the call. The other time which I can’t remember exactly but it was either after her and I had just finished talking but after we said bye, her phone had stayed connected and didn’t hang up. I could hear them talking and there were all kinds of noises in the background. There are more details I can share about that night if anyone is interested, k

I used to hide voice recorders all the time on my ex fiancé. Anytime I left to go someplace, especially when she would ask me to go get some cigarettes, alcohol or something. She would only ask me to go by myself while she stayed back alone but with either one of our guy friends or a fuck buddy. It always seemed so obvious to me what was going to happen after I left. The best times were the few times when she actually asked me to call her, when I was on my way back home!!??? LOL!! Are you kidding me?! That first time I honestly thought she was actually trying to give me a hint about her intentions and wanted me to know beforehand. That was not the case! She really didn’t realize just how ridiculous her request was and truly believed I wouldn’t think anything odd about it! Well I decided to hide a recorder so I could at least get to listen in to what I couldn’t see. I also decided not to call her and would quietly sneak inside and end up watching and listening to them without them knowing I was even there. If she only knew just how much it actually excited and turned me on. So I then began hiding them whenever I left her alone, even when I’d go upstairs or outside to smoke a cigarette. I would get such a thrill from it that I’d leave one even if we were at someone else’s place and she’d ask me to go grab something. I couldn’t wait until I got the chance to listen not knowing what kind of surprise, if any, I would be treated to. There was only one time when I had hidden one while she stayed with these two guys at their apartment and I never made it back to retrieve it. That also just happened to be the night when not once, but two separate times, she had called me and then forgot to end the call. One time was after leaving me a voicemail message, or got to my voicemail and just forgot to end the call. The other time which I can’t remember exactly but it was either after her and I had just finished talking but after we said bye, her phone had stayed connected and didn’t hang up. I could hear them talking and there were all kinds of noises in the background. There are more details I can share about that night if anyone is interested, lmI would love to here the details of what went on behind your back....please tell me about what they said and did.

La primera vez fue hace unos 15 años cuando mi esposa y yo estábamos chateando en las redes sociales y había un chico que comenzó a coquetear con ella. Él no sabía que yo estaba allí. Mi esposa nunca había estado con otro hombre antes que yo. Podía verlo pero él no podía verme en la cámara. Estaba cerca de mi esposa. Entonces, después de un tiempo, se miraron y cuando sacó su pene, era enorme, especialmente en comparación con el mío. El mío mide como 5 pulgadas mientras que él mide como 9 pulgadas.
Logré que mi esposa lo acompañara. Nunca los vi pero ella solía contarme todo. Como era su primera vez con otro hombre, sintió una gran diferencia. Solía decirme que se sentía muy diferente y plena. Realmente disfrutó lastimada mientras él la follaba. Podían follar durante horas mientras yo me corría bastante rápido cuando teníamos sexo.
Ella solía decirme cuánto prefería que él la follara. También me dijo una vez que su semen sabía mucho mejor que el mío.
Un día compré una grabadora de voz y la escondí detrás de la cama porque quería escuchar lo que decían durante el sexo. Los gemidos y la respiración de mi esposa, nunca antes los había escuchado. Estaba como hipnotizada.
q suerte tienes de haber podido disfrutar esa experiencia!!!