First time MMF with GF

Big4Bigger

I was young the first time I had a threesome with another guy. It was my sophomore year of college, and I’d been dating a girl I actually had a crush on in HS. She was a cute, thin small breasted redhead, and that drov me nuts.

When we started hooking up, and me being young and naïve, but had lots of kinks, we exchanged sexual histories. She was my second, and I lightly freaked out that I was her 10th. It didn’t take too long to get over it, as I found that anything I was wanting to try, she was more than willing to try as well... which is how the threesome talk started.

It was something that we definately had some liberal friends (who were also young and horny), so the discussion came down to who. We decided on a single friend of mine that she thought would be fun in bed (and had heard he was pretty thick.) I was afraid to approach it, but she had brought it up to him, and apparently he was more than willing. We never really spoke too much of it, but he did ask discreetly if I’d approved, and I said I had.

Fast forward a few weeks, and the three of us are at a party, and she whispers in my ear “I want to do it tonight. Do you still want to?” I agree, quickly. She had done the same with my friend, so we finish drinks and start heading to my dorm room.

When we arrive, we close and lock the door, and no sooner was that done than I was stripping my girlfriend, and she was stripping my friend. She played with his cock, and kissed him before laying him down on the bed and I watched as she slowly guided him in and started fucking him.

For a few minuites, all I could do was watch and stroke myself, as it was the first time I’d seen another hard cock in person, and although he wasn’t as long, he was much thicker, and I could see it grip her labia and pull it out a bit as she was rising up on him.

She moved to be able to suck on me while fucking him, but it didn’t last too long as he didn’t last. He moved to the second bed, and not less than a minuite after he came, I was inside her.

The loose, wet feeling I will never forget. It was wetter than I could have imagined, and I could tell the difference in how tight she was. He was unable to get it up a second time, but watched us fuck, with a great view of her breasts and body. (He raved about it later to me, the one time we really discussed it.)

It was end of semester, and she transferred schools her sophomore year, ant the relationship didn’t last... but it was one of the hottest things I’d done in my young life.