First time she wanted me caged in public didn’t work out.

View attachment 1840320The first time my wife wanted to have me caged in public it was to a hockey tournament at an arena in Chicago.
View attachment 1840321
She came back out and gave me the key and I had to go back to the car to take it off and leave it there
She should have had them take you to the search area and make you show them what was setting off to detector and then let you in wearing it

I would have gone in wearing it, if my cuckoldress says wear a particular thing i do. Would they have found it in reality?

I have thought when we fly about wearing my plastic cage and genuine but small padlock through security, however but she has always said at the last moment, here are your keys take it off till we are through. But does it make a difference? I have stood in the body scanner several times fitted with my PA and nipple rings.

I have had my bag searched and my cage was in there and the security officer just commented, ive seen worse as she smiled!

I would have gone in wearing it, if my cuckoldress says wear a particular thing i do. Would they have found it in reality?

I have thought when we fly about wearing my plastic cage and genuine but small padlock through security, however but she has always said at the last moment, here are your keys take it off till we are through. But does it make a difference? I have stood in the body scanner several times fitted with my PA and nipple rings.

I have had my bag searched and my cage was in there and the security officer just commented, ive seen worse as she smiled!
I'm sure they have seen it all but if you are into public humiliation then being discovered wearing a chastity cage would be a nice thrill. My wife loves to play humiliation games with me. She makes me wear a cage and diapers to embarrass me. One time we were taking a flight and she knew we were going to be checked under the metal detector. She made me wear old fashioned cloth diapers with metal pins and a metal cage. As expected I set off the alarm, to the delight of my wife, and had to get checked out by security. I was allowed to pass after an extremely embarrassing inspection. When we were taking our seats she took out a protective waterproof liner to put down on my seat. The attendant was curious and my wife explained to her it was in case my diaper leaked so the seat wouldn't get wet. I had to sit thru the whole flight with that protective pad on my seat.

Reactions: Golden Roadie