First time you ventured out, mfm, bbc, another couple...whatever, what was it like the days after?

Loridan

Couple
May 10, 2022
For us it was fun but scary and awkward. More scary and awkward than fun. Wife had a lot of remorse and guilt, as did I. Our first time(s) were from 3 to 10 minutes of him doing her then he'd leave. First time we didn't talk for a day after, took 3 days till we had sex.
What was like for others? What were your moods like next day? Was there any ... we shouldn't have done that...feelings or talk? There was with us.
Did you instantly get into the sexy fun and repeat soon? Or how long till the next hook-up? Was hubby or wife more reluctant to do it again?
I read threads on here....how do I get my wife to start? Take the next step...OR...my wife got into it way more than I wanted.

Awkward and tense. The first several men KK openly fucked during the transition from cheating, adulterous wife to open hot wife were essentially "revenge fucks." I was closed off from the action, deliberately. The very first event was KK coming home after getting herself laid at a local bar, the night she told me she'd be fucking other men from that point on. She invited the guy to our home the next day, and spent the morning/afternoon fucking him in our bedroom, with me locked out.

The first time she let me watch was tension filled, and the days that followed were equally strained. In that event, it was as if I wasn't even in the room.

I've written in-depth about these events in material I've published on Literotica.

Awkward and tense. The first several men KK openly fucked during the transition from cheating, adulterous wife to open hot wife were essentially "revenge fucks." I was closed off from the action, deliberately. The very first event was KK coming home after getting herself laid at a local bar, the night she told me she'd be fucking other men from that point on. She invited the guy to our home the next day, and spent the morning/afternoon fucking him in our bedroom, with me locked out.

The first time she let me watch was tension filled, and the days that followed were equally strained. In that event, it was as if I wasn't even in the room.

I've written in-depth about these events in material I've published on Literotica.
what is your user name on Lit.?

I told my wife this fantasy and nothing happened for a couple months. On my birthday, while at dinner, she handed me her phone and told me to look at the last picture discreetly. It was a picture of her naked standing next to a naked man and told me my fantasy came true today. All I asked was if she enjoyed herself. She was quiet for a little bit and than said yes. I told her I was glad and dropped the subject. We didn’t have sex for a couple days. A few days later I told her it would be ok to see him again, if she wanted to. About a week later, she was with him again and she started seeing him frequently then.

It was awkward at first but she saw I was supporting of her and not pushing her about it. It did not take too long before she was with him twice a week and a couple months when she added more men.

Done it with two wives and ex gf. Each time was the same afterwards they were so turned on and we'd fuck for hours after and that continued for a long time until we did it again and same reaction. They loved talking about it and wanted to again. Sometimes with the same guys unless it wasn't possible but they all loved to tease and loved attention. It seemed to release them sexually to enjoy it.

With my first wife she was very extrovert. She was into exhibitionism from an early stage so to go the one step further was inevitable. We swapped with a couple on holiday after losing heavy at cards so as a forfeit she sucked the guy off as me and his wife watched. It got quite heavy during the holiday but as soon as we got home, we were planning our next sexperience with other guys

Look, hotwifing is not for everyone, which is quite evident. It can be the worst thing that could ever happen for some, for others the best. My wife came from your typical catholic family, you know, church on every Sunday, every holy day, midnight mass on Christmas and so on. Now my family was very similar but not to that extent. The only thing her mom had ever told her about sex was never let a boy touch you. She actually is a very passionate woman, and once she latches on to something she is all in, such was the case with being a hotwife. Once she had her first taste of another man's cock it was all a go after that, and he probably the least impressive bull she has been with. Enough for now, but there is a lot more to tell.

Look, hotwifing is not for everyone, which is quite evident. It can be the worst thing that could ever happen for some, for others the best. My wife came from your typical catholic family, you know, church on every Sunday, every holy day, midnight mass on Christmas and so on. Now my family was very similar but not to that extent. The only thing her mom had ever told her about sex was never let a boy touch you. She actually is a very passionate woman, and once she latches on to something she is all in, such was the case with being a hotwife. Once she had her first taste of another man's cock it was all a go after that, and he probably the least impressive bull she has been with. Enough for now, but there is a lot more to tell.
ok, we'll wait, patiently.

For us it was fun but scary and awkward. More scary and awkward than fun. Wife had a lot of remorse and guilt, as did I. Our first time(s) were from 3 to 10 minutes of him doing her then he'd leave. First time we didn't talk for a day after, took 3 days till we had sex.
What was like for others? What were your moods like next day? Was there any ... we shouldn't have done that...feelings or talk? There was with us.
Did you instantly get into the sexy fun and repeat soon? Or how long till the next hook-up? Was hubby or wife more reluctant to do it again?
I read threads on here....how do I get my wife to start? Take the next step...OR...my wife got into it way more than I wanted.
I have done this with 2 wives and one gf also. the very first time was with a my gf. Each time was scary and super hot. for me. for all 3 women it was scary and awkward but once it started all 3 got super turned on with the other guy. I would get very turned on and sometimes a little jealouse. all 3 women seem to do what ever the guy wanted. it was no holds barred. the very first time I ever did it ,our only rule was no kissing and that went right out the window. I always let the other guy get his nut first. I tend to lose interest if I cum first. But its always been good. some way better than others

Mmm communication is what everything depends on. god or bad things may happen to a couple in any context or respect. The kind of couple you are shows in your ability to navigate whatever comes in your way. I've done it with two gf's and sexual tension, a complex mixture of emotions -jealousy and rage and lust and fascination and deep love and trust, all at the same time and out from the same object. But thing was no matter what feelings would come afterwards we knew there was no problem in talking about it and no matter what any of us got to say it was going to be received with love. And then we could just fuck a lot.

Reactions: Ocguy
It was MFM with her coworker who just happened to be the the biggest and thickest she’s ever had.

That very morning after we fucked before check out, she tells me that it was a one and done. I truly enjoyed the emotional roller coaster racking my body and mind and the sloppy seconds was amazing.

So after pressing her she admits that she’s never felt so full and never came so hard. She tells me she didn’t want it to ruin our marriage. Well I talked to Jose her coworker and with his help unknowing to my wife we got her to do it again with a few understanding’s.

1- she could have him anytime as long as I was there.

2- No kissing on the lips. ( that went out the window when he went balls deep for the first time, her eyes bulged out and she got in a lip lock as she creamed his cock big time.

3- Her ass was mine.

Once she fucked him the second time we would hook up once a week at a park by her work and every other weekend we would get a room till we started bringing him back to our place.

Such great memories. Way before we were married. Pretty young and were open with each other about all the things we wanted to try including mmf. Decided to ask my best friend and roomate if he would like some. Pretty funny looking back. He was early 30's, we were late teens. She came over one night and after a small party and everyone went home but her she went in his room for a short time and showed him what she had. I was impressed she went to his room. they did not fuck but she got to stroke his cock and he got to fool around with her a bit. She came back to my room super turned on and I fucked her brains out. Did some mfm with him for years (he was our best man) along with a bunch of other adventures. He passed away a few years ago but I'm glad we shared a lot of fun with him.

Reactions: hotratz