First time

sickpup

Male
Sep 19, 2022
How good/great or poor was your first time…. Ladies first time you were watched or told your man about it… men the first tme you took another man’s lady…. For me that first time sliding into another’s man’s wife was MIND BLOWING ,,,,,

Reactions: DrkCocoNCream
How good/great or poor was your first time…. Ladies first time you were watched or told your man about it… men the first tme you took another man’s lady…. For me that first time sliding into another’s man’s wife was MIND BLOWING ,,,,,
The feeling I had when kissing and having sex with a lady while her husband was lying on the bed watching was tremendous. I said to him I can't wait to watch my wife having sex with other man. Like you, the first that happened was mind blowing.

The first time watching my wife with another man, I had lots of different emotions. The condition for me to watch was that I was naked and had to wear a cock cage. That was embarrassing having the other man seeing me naked and caged. As they were being physical, I was jealous, depressed that he was getting my wife and making her squirm, moan, grunt and cum, things she never did when I was with her. But I was overwhelming excited. Watching her squirm, moan, grunt and cumming was the best sight I had ever seen. Later my wife told me it made her feelings more intense with me there watching her.

My first time actually doing it was incredible I had done anal with a few boyfriends in the past but but was a little scarce of how big my bull was but when I eventually let him he did it so perfectly it barely hurt and now I just can't get enough and I never letnmy husband I used toys many times but I always let my bulls take my butt but I only let black men fuck me in the ass I never let my husband