First timers

Ukcouple13

Couple
Gold
So we had a weekend away me and my hubby

Majority of the time we go away he likes to watch me flirt etc when we are out , even to the point where he will sit a distance and just watch me dance and flirt with men

But this weekend we took the plunge and went the whole way

I found myself a gorgeous young pup not sure of age but must of been early 20s

By the time we left the club I had already researched his cock size by groping it , and he had already got me excited by kissing and groping me , he didn't know I was part of a couple until we got back to hotel , me and the young pup had already got back to hotel room before hubby , as hubby got back I already had his member in my mouth , I think he was shocked when my husband walked in , it took us 10/20 min to convince him to carry on and boy did he deliver as my hubby watched on from the couch

He was like a stallion and made me orgasm multiple times , after he finished he just got up and left , something about that whole procedure that I loved!!!

We've found a new hobby and I get to enjoy more cock what's not to like!!!!

So we had a weekend away me and my hubby

Majority of the time we go away he likes to watch me flirt etc when we are out , even to the point where he will sit a distance and just watch me dance and flirt with men

But this weekend we took the plunge and went the whole way

I found myself a gorgeous young pup not sure of age but must of been early 20s

By the time we left the club I had already researched his cock size by groping it , and he had already got me excited by kissing and groping me , he didn't know I was part of a couple until we got back to hotel , me and the young pup had already got back to hotel room before hubby , as hubby got back I already had his member in my mouth , I think he was shocked when my husband walked in , it took us 10/20 min to convince him to carry on and boy did he deliver as my hubby watched on from the couch

He was like a stallion and made me orgasm multiple times , after he finished he just got up and left , something about that whole procedure that I loved!!!

We've found a new hobby and I get to enjoy more cock what's not to like!!!!
mmmm id love to bump into you two. where do you head to n your nights out?