First timers

Hello, my husband and I have been together for almost 13 years . We are now experiencing more with our sexual side. He has recently expressed to me that he craves to see another dick inside my pussy. Preferably a BBC . At first I was hesitant,.but the more and more he shared comments that men would say about my pics the more I got into it. I definitely want to be pounded by my hubby and a BBC mmmm we are looking for someone. If this is you , let's chat so we can figure something out.
I'm 39 years old IMG_20231123_074836.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, my husband and I have been together for almost 13 years . We are now experiencing more with our sexual side. He has recently expressed to me that he craves to see another dick inside my pussy. Preferably a BBC . At first I was hesitant,.but the more and more he shared comments that men would say about my pics the more I got into it. I definitely want to be pounded by my hubby and a BBC mmmm we are looking for someone. If this is you , let's chat so we can figure something out.
I'm 39 years old View attachment 1758414View attachment 1758411
Wow she is looking very very Hot and juicy creamy and delicious to eat fuck and lick hard all night without break. I m from India

Attachments

• 20230410_210041.jpg
    20230410_210041.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 89
Looks like 2 holes are available here. That ass is getting some training.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Hey hello
Amazing pictures of your very sexy and beautiful hot wife I would like to talk more and help you both live out your fantasies I'm a London guy tall dark
Black bald, polite love to please
Eat pussy for days and love to pound out pussy for hours

Hey hello
Amazing pictures of your very sexy and beautiful hot wife I would like to talk more and help you both live out your fantasies I'm a London guy tall dark
Black bald, polite love to please
Eat pussy for days and love to pound out pussy for hours
Do you have any pics also we are in San Jose California area.

I would like to meet you guys!!!👍👍

Wow😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Very cute and sexy ass.
It looks ready for my thick cock

Hi 30m here, u have got a really cute face...message me and lets figure things out