Flavio my new Brazilian lover....

verkitwme

Couple
Gold
I posted a couple weeks ago about meeting my newest conquest, Flavio, well me met him at a nice bar and had some drinks and chit chat, he and hubby got along great.

So finally we decided to take an Uber back to our hotel. Walking to the door Flavio put his arm around my waist and likewise mine around his.

I looked back at my husband who was finishing up paying the bar tab and gave him a quick “wink” of my eye and he replied with a smile and a nod. At that point in the evening I became Flavio’s date for the evening and hubby’s nod was a confirmation of that.

Flavio and I got in the back seat and hubby was in the front, it was only a 5 minute drive to the Hotel, once we started driving Flavio leaned over and kissed me. The excitement was driving me wild with anticipation. Any time you have a new man in your life (at least to me) it’s extremely gratifying, knowing a younger man would find me attractive and knowing we are going to have sex is a major turn on knowing what’s coming in the immediate future.

We get to the hotel and get in the elevator, immediately he turns around and kisses me and his hand goes to my waist and in my pants they go, now I'm as wet and turned on as can be. He puts two fingers in my pussy and twirls them around in circles, now I"m week kneed and horny as hell. He takes his fingers out of me and looks me in the eyes and puts his wet fingers in my mouth. Ding, the elevator beeps and the door opens. Into the room we go, the anticipation is killing me.

We get in and hubby fixes us drinks, I excuse myself to go to the bathroom and put on my sexy coverup hubby bought me 2 summers ago, pic is attached. I come out of the bathroom and walk up to Flavio and say do you like my coverup? (Not that it covers much ).
He smiles and kisses me and fondles my breasts to which I say not so fast kiddo, now you see me how about you?
I'm standing in front of him and unbutton his shirt and move down to his pants, unbuckling his belt and then slowly rubbing his crotch which now has a hard bulge in it.

I undo his pants and unzip and his glorious cock pops out as he wasn't wearing any undies. He steps out of this pants and now he's naked and I"m in my coverup. I take his hand and sit him on a chair (hubby is in a second chair a few feet away).
Honey I say to hubby look at this mans beautiful cock, it looks better in person than in the pics he sent (also attached)

I took Flavio's hand and sat him on a chair and started licking his freshly shaved balls, his cock was hard as a rock, slowly I started working my way up his cock with my tongue and pulled his foreskin down to expose his beautiful cock head which was dripping with precum. I started sucking and stopped and went over to hubby and kissed him and said, "that's what uncut cock tastes like honey"'
I sucked that magnificent cock for about 5 minutes went back to hubby and kissed him again and said, now he's gonna fuck your wife's married pussy.

To be continued...

To make a long story short, we played for well over two hours, he gave me multiple orgasms, he came twice (thanks hubby for cleaning my pussy up BOTH times)
Flavio is now certified as my third lover.
He wasn't comfortable with pics being taken of us playing but this is what hubby got to clean up...and here is the coverup I wore...