FLM marriage vows

Looking at the comments makes my dick hard like a rock
Have you bull wear your weddin gband and he and your wife be 'maried' whenever he is there. Tellin gone another they love each other, are so happy together, meant to be together, so glad they married each other....or have him sigm beside your name on the marriage certificate.

Maisie,which ones do you like the best??
I'll go with - I surrender all my rights and privileges and forsake any sexual activities with you or any other woman. I will be totally obedient to you in all aspects of our marriage. I will accept all decisions made by you and can not make any decisions myself. I will take over all household chores and strive for perfection in the execution of these chores. I will do your bidding and pay attention to small details without having to be told.I will dress in a fashion that you deem appropriate for your date. I will support your right to take a lover or lovers of either gender and surrender my place in the marital bed.I will show my devotion to you by doing as told without question. I will accept any punishment corporal and otherwise that you determine necessary to correct misbehavoir on my part or to remind me of who is in charge. And I will serve and maintain a high level of respect for your friends and acquaintices. I will eat any and all creampies on command.

I'll go with - I surrender all my rights and privileges and forsake any sexual activities with you or any other woman. I will be totally obedient to you in all aspects of our marriage. I will accept all decisions made by you and can not make any decisions myself. I will take over all household chores and strive for perfection in the execution of these chores. I will do your bidding and pay attention to small details without having to be told.I will dress in a fashion that you deem appropriate for your date. I will support your right to take a lover or lovers of either gender and surrender my place in the marital bed.I will show my devotion to you by doing as told without question. I will accept any punishment corporal and otherwise that you determine necessary to correct misbehavoir on my part or to remind me of who is in charge. And I will serve and maintain a high level of respect for your friends and acquaintices. I will eat any and all creampies on command.
That's great Maisie. Don't forgrt to make him kneel before you on your anniversary and recite from memory all the vows. Shannon makes me do this every year and if I screw up just once I get a serious ass caning and then she makes me write the vows out 1000 times in my best handwriting. I'm required to do it kneeling on the hard tile floor in the laundry room, not sitting at a desk or table. I have ten days to complete and present my work to her. I'm not allowed to work on it during my housework time nor stay up past my bedtime so it consumes most of my leisure time,which is very little. Do you have any unique rules or punishments for marcus that we haven't covered?