Follow Up to big bulge

Yes I am still seeing him .He has learned well . Still gets a little too aggressive sometimes when he is starting to cum but I can handle it a lot better now than in the beginning . Husband doesn't know.I avoid him as much as possible . He has said you seem a lot wetter than usual. Just a little streched I guess
I'm so jealous of your hubby...I would so love to be fucking my wife after an encounter like you've had and barely feel any tightness, just knowing how well fucked and stretched is the hottest thing. Best of luck and keep us posted!!

I was asked to update to my post Big Bulge .
Long story short when he came to pick me up for a ride back to Dealership I invited him in. We sat in Den until I finaly just kissed him . I assured him no one was coming and asked him if he wanted to go to the bed . Once on the bed we continued to make out he pulled my panties down from under my dress and I got his pants unzipped . I could not believe what I saw . Just an absolute monster of a cock.I had no idea they could be so big .
At this point I am wondering if he has much experiece if any ,he could not find my clit with his finger or his tongue .I had to kind of instruct him . I quit giving oral to my husband years ago but I really wanted to suck his . I could only get the head in my mouth . I'm leaving out a lot just the highlights. I was excited and scared . He gets on top of me and I am trying to guide his cock in me . I felt like he was going to rip me . As soon as the head went in he started cumming and I thought it was over ,he did not go soft .He started pushing in me and I did have a couple of orgasms . Then he just went way too deep and I kept screaming take some out .He finally did cum again .
Next day he texts and I ignored it ,second day I answered and he wanted to see me again.I agreed but I did tell him he hurt me and he woud have to be gentle .He said he had sex before but I dont know . This time I got on top so I would have control . He did figure out how deep he could go so only his girth was an issue and he has learned to go slow and after my first orgasm he can go a little deeper . This has become a regular thing so I am adjusting . When I am on top I take him as deep as I can but there is still a lot left over .
I have avoided having sex with my husband as much as possible ,just afraid he would notice a difference. All he said was that I was a lot wetter than usual . I faked the best I could but just didnt feel much . Almost afraid to tell the next part . I have been meeting him at his apartment and a couple of times after I went home I of course showered and after dinnerI went to bed with my husband and he went down on me . While he was doing it I just kept thinking about the the big black cock I had hours earlier and I really must say that him licking where Larry had been earlier was just awesome . I. I would really like for him to go down on e while I am still full of cum but,I dont see that happening .Hope I didnt freak anyone out with the last part
give ur hubby a big surprise , make sure he's real excited as he tastes the odd thick load ur Black FB left up inside ur still swollen hot pussy..

you mentioned he is 30 years younger, & seems inexperienced. how young is he, & how much experience had he had, before meeting you?

oh, BTW, glad you are enjoying this. is he the only one you have cheated with?

If you didn't see update ,I am appt to answer questions
nothing improves a mature wife's self eSteen better than a much younger man thats hooked on how sexy hot you are and can't get enough of you bedroom talents., I'm older also, I'm happy for you and your exciting Taboo adventures.,