followup: need some experienced bull/husband to chat with my wife

DK89

Couple
Last September, I posted How to move forward with my wife: https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/threads/how-to-move-forward-with-my-wife.40900/

We made quite some progresses in past few months with patient talking and exploration. ofc, thanks to many good advices in the post.

In thew new year, my wife finally agreed to starting by talking to some experienced bull or husband to understand how the whole thing looks like in real life. She major concern is still what it will be looking like between a married woman and a stranger bull only involving sex not love. Also, she wants to know the emotion struggle or difficulties hotwife husbands ever met. like i said, she considered a lot..:)

And here again, i am looking for some help.

Few notes
- You should be in US (ideally in east coast such that our schedule overlaps well)
- You have real real experiences, i mean at least few years?
- Kind, educated, patient.
- not too young. at least 25+

If you think you can help us on this situation, feel free to DM me. We can work together to figure some plan.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Last September, I posted How to move forward with my wife: https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/threads/how-to-move-forward-with-my-wife.40900/

We made quite some progresses in past few months with patient talking and exploration. ofc, thanks to many good advices in the post.

In thew new year, my wife finally agreed to starting by talking to some experienced bull or husband to understand how the whole thing looks like in real life. She major concern is still what it will be looking like between a married woman and a stranger bull only involving sex not love. Also, she wants to know the emotion struggle or difficulties hotwife husbands ever met. like i said, she considered a lot..:)

And here again, i am looking for some help.

Few notes
- You should be in US (ideally in east coast such that our schedule overlaps well)
- You have real real experiences, i mean at least few years?
- Kind, educated, patient.
- not too young. at least 25+

If you think you can help us on this situation, feel free to DM me. We can work together to figure some plan.

Thank you!
Sounds like she needs a wife's perspective. I can have my wife chat with her . I can also chat if needed.