Fondest Erotic Memories

Just wondering what are some of your favourite erotic memories with your wife and I mean erotic rather than just sexual so things that turned you on which could have been things she did or said every bit as much as "bedroom athletics". It could have been the situation that made it sexy (the context).

To start the ball rolling, one of my favourites..... a few years ago she had a boudoir photography session done for me as a birthday present. The photos were stunning not just because they were professionally taken but because they were suggestive more than outright explicit. I'll try to attach a shot purely so you can catch my drift ;-)

DSC0045.jpg

But the idea that she was posing in front of a male photographer, doing it without my foreknowledge and wearing and displaying herself as he directed was extra erotic added to the thought that there is a high possibility that his friends (at the very least) have all gotten very hard looking at her snaps ;-)

She said the photographer was very professional at first but became a lot more relaxed when she started a bit of banter with him. Nothing out of hand, but it set the scene in her mind for what follows. Because that was the preamble....

Last year, she had an idea for a second photoshoot for my Xmas gift. And the thought of what the minx had planned makes my balls boil to this very moment even though it never came off. She asked the photographer if he did couples shoots and he said he did. He showed her sample pictures but she told him she had something a bit racier in mind... a photoshoot with full penetration, her on top and on the bottom, going down etc.

He said it wasn't something he was comfortable with professionally. But here's the kicker, he'd never seen me and she was going to have the shoot done with another guy letting the photographer think he was her husband/partner and then presenting me with professional shots of her enjoying and serving another guy's cock for Christmas! She was hoping to get a hung younger black guy but, failing that she was going to use my best friend who was also the best man at our wedding. I'm pretty damn sure he'd have been okay with it as she's blown his brains out his balls before ;-)

I appreciate this is maybe more erotic for me because I live with the minx but can you imagine your own wife telling you what she had in mind for you for Christmas as per the above and what she still might do?

I'd love to hear any stories you guys have of your own which set your pulses racing....

My wife was well aware of my kink for her teasing me sexually. She would often dress provocatively while we were out, or comment about a man she saw who aroused her. One night, she was going out with a friend for drinks and dancing. Before she left, she brought me into the bedroom so I could see how she looked…black tights, a button up long sleeve red blouse, black high heels and dark red lipstick with smoky eye shadow. She was seriously hot and told her so. I reached up and unbuttoned her blouse down to her black lacy bra showing off her cleavage. “Are you sure about this?” she asked. “Yes”I said.

I was sleeping when she returned at 3 or 4 in the morning and leapt onto my back. “I’m very aroused” she hoarsely whispered in my ear.”Very, very aroused”. I sat back against the headboard as she told me about her night at the bar. she found an attractive man to flirt with, as did her friend. She told me how she touched his arm and brushed his shoulder. He accompanies her to the bar to get drinks, and carressed her ass. “My husband would like this” she thought to herself. He asked her to dance and during a slow song, they kissed. Her turned her around and ran his hands up her sides to her breasts. She told me that she loved the feel of his hard cock against her ass.

”Were you wet” I asked “and did you want to fuck”? “Yes, and yes” she answered. “I knew from our pillow talk that you wanted me to do it, so I did. I sucked his cock and got laid.It was incredible. Now kiss me then I’ll ride your face while I tell you all about it. I’ll even tell you about how my girlfriend got laid tonight{.

True story.

@AmberBrown and @itsmagic1954 both excellent tales of real-life situations and very hot. Thank you for sharing all the details with us to enjoy.

Of all the erotic memories I have of my wife, I still return to a particular situation that happened back in 2011 but still fills my mind. At the time we had a very close friend who had gone through a rough divorce and custody dispute a few years before when his wife left him for a man she worked with. He was always super nice and a pure gentleman.

We had plans for a camping trip in our older Dutchman travel trailer to go into the Pennsylvania mountains for a week. The camper was 20 feet with no slide outs and one bed a living room area, kitchen and table, and then a bathroom at the rear of the camper. Small, but ok for the two of us. As we prepared to go, our friend was over and he mentioned he would miss us while we were away. My wife asked him if he wanted to join us and he quickly said he would love to if we were sure about him coming along. We had not ever had another person join us on a camping trip, but figured it might be fun.

We had a great trip and enjoyed having Raymond with us for day excursions in the mountains. It was slightly awkward to have another adult in the small space, but we made do with him sleeping on the sofa and us in the bed. Showers were a challenge with our hot water supply and changing clothes was challenging with only a small bathroom barely big enough to turn around in but otherwise, we made things work. Raymond enjoyed being with us, but he remained sad being alone and talked about camping with his wife and family.

On our fourth night out, we had a rainy day and had all been inside the camper for the day. We decided to make flavored Vodka drinks mixed with blueberry Red Bull. After eating, we started our shower routine. My wife went in first and came out in her running shorts and a T-shirt. I immediately noticed she was not wearing a bra and her nipples were poking against her thin shirt. Knowing that our friend could see her hard nipples got my cock hard. Raymond tried to act as if he had not noticed. My wife put a comedy DVD in our DVD player and sat on the couch with a fresh drink I had fixed for her. We were all laughing and having a good time when the electricity and gas had the water hot again, and David excused himself to get a shower. My wife kissed me, her hand intentionally brushed against my cock, and she commented about me being hard. She told me she was incredibly horny and wished we could have sex. With the moment of privacy, I slid my hand up the leg opening of my wife's short running shorts and felt she was not wearing panties and was incredibly wet. I slipped a finger into her, and she moaned and told me I better stop.

David opened the door and walked out of the bathroom wearing a tank top and basketball shorts. He fixed himself and me a drink and sat down. My wife asked if the water stayed hot for him, and he replied yes, but the last two minutes were ice cold, and he had to rush. He then looked at us and asked if he had interrupted something. We both said no and asked why. He replied that my wife's face was really flushed. We continued to make small conversations and laugh at the movie. As we waited for more hot water, I prepared us all another drink, and my wife said that if she misbehaves that it was my fault for making her drinks.

I got my shower and realized I had not brought clean clothes to change into once I got out of the shower. I called my wife, but she didn't respond since she was laughing and talking with Raymond. I put the towel around my waist and decided to make a run to the dresser to grab clean clothes and as I passed by, my wife grabbed my towel as I passed leaving me fully nude. My wife enjoyed my humiliation and quickly grabbed my ass. As my mind raced, deciding to continue and grab shorts or run back to the bathroom, my wife grasped my cock in her hand and said it did not look like I was excited to see her. I immediately sprang to a full erection. My wife was still holding my cock, and she says, look, a penis! I like penises. Raymond was sitting directly beside my wife and quickly adjusted his shorts to conceal his erection. I got free and got to the drawer and grabbed pair of shorts, and pulled them on as my wife continued her antics, telling me not to put clothes on; she liked naked men.

I needed a drink and went to the kitchen to make one, and my wife got up from the couch, came in, and pulled my shorts down again. She grabbed my drink off the counter as I bent over to pull my shorts back on, so I made another for me and Raymond. My wife walked back into the living room area with Raymond's drink, handed it to him, and then sat on his lap facing him. She handed him her drink and told him to hold it for her and then she pulled her t-shirt off and sat topless on our friend's lap. After taking a drink, she tells him you must like boobs. He said he did, but how did she know? She said she could feel his hard penis poking her. She told Raymond he could touch her breasts if he wanted to. He looked at me, and I just smiled back at him. She was grinding her hips on him, and then she says, your penis feels bigger than my husband's. Raymond had his hands on her hips and replied that he was a lot bigger. My wife slid her shorts off and was now fully naked on our friend's lap.

first-time-together.png Mounted.png

I stood in amazement as I watched her place Raymond's hands on her tits and then move in to kiss him. They continued kissing, and his hands moved over her for about twenty minutes. The alcohol was having an effect on her, and she was beginning to fade off, but telling us we needed to fuck her. Raymond told her not when she was drunk, but if she was wanting him when she was sober and I was ok with it, he would love to have sex with her. Raymond, always the gentleman, picked my wife up from his lap, carried her over to the bed, and lay her down, covering her up and telling her she needed to sleep. He bent over and gave her a kiss, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him. Raymond got her arms loose, and she said she was so horny and needed penises. It took her less than five minutes to be sound asleep.

That photograph is awesome. Her heart-shaped ass is framed perfectly by her garters and I love the black lingerie. I love it when my wife wears sexy lingerie for her bulls. Nothing hotter!