For Bulls To Laugh At.

Jake44

Male
Gold
As I have posted before my wife has denied me intercourse for over 11 years. She has told me never to ask for it and to be happy licking her cum filled pussy. She was out getting fucked all weekend and came home last night. I begged her to let me fuck her. She said " I told you never to ask. Now, find that pic of your tiny dick and post it for Bulls to laugh" I did what she said

Attachments

• dick.JPG
    dick.JPG
    351.8 KB · Views: 122
pathetic! There sould be an EXTRA website for feeble-beings like you and a website for stag-vixens/MFMs
There are separate sections for Stag/Vixen on this site. However, the site is primarily a “Hotwife/Cuckold Community.” It says that at the top of the home page.

We can chose not to look at posts that are in the “Cuckold Experience Talk” section. This post is clearly in the correct section and is very relevant to the community.

Take care.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
As I have posted before my wife has denied me intercourse for over 11 years. She has told me never to ask for it and to be happy licking her cum filled pussy. She was out getting fucked all weekend and came home last night. I begged her to let me fuck her. She said " I told you never to ask. Now, find that pic of your tiny dick and post it for Bulls to laugh" I did what she said
How could you possibly fuck a pussy with that tiny dicklet. You are the same size as me and I get the same treatment from my wife. I don't have the size or length to even penetrate her outer regions. Just like you, women don't see us as men we're just a joke to them. Your wife is right, don't ask to fuck her be happy licking her cum filled pussy clean and leave the fucking to the "real" men. Your lucky she doesn't put you in a chastity cage like me.

normal que te ponga los cuernos, esa mini polla y ese bombon de mujer

Not just bulls, I’m a hot wife and I’ve had a fantastic giggle at your clitty. 😂 Sally. Xx

Not just bulls, I’m a hot wife and I’ve had a fantastic giggle at your clitty. 😂 Sally. Xx
That's all we're good for is amusing the women, cleaning them and making them laugh. My wife uses me for entertainment when she has a girls night out party at the house. All our friends know that I'm her bitch boy and she makes me show them why she cuckolds me.

Why did she even marry you? That is my question. Yes it is laughable to see such a tiny weeny, for me I’d have never got involved in the first place! I’m so thankful for a well hung husband who likes to share me with his friends!

Be proud, there’s very few with dicks that small!!