For the past few years I have been trying to get my wife to agree to be shared. It got nowhere as she would dismiss the idea every time I brought it u

Our sex life was basically ordinary and I told her we should try to bring more excitement into the bedroom. She agreed that things had been pretty boring in the bedroom lately and said, "I'll go this time and see what happens." I was really excited as all kinds of thoughts started consuming my mind. I really had no idea how this was all going to play out, but it certainly left me in a state of high excitement.

We decided to check this place out in the coming weekends. That evening my wife and I had an agreement between us when we were leaving. I gave her freedom to do whatever she liked. That included going all the way with another man if she wanted to.

My main hope was to at least see another man hit on her, and if that ends up being the only thing that happens tonight, I'll be happy. It was a private club and the cover for it was quite high. I sure didn't care about the money as we're in fast.

My wife looked extremely hot as we headed to the bar for a drink. She had a pair of tight black pants that hugged her bottom well. She wore a tight white button up blouse that showed off her boobs extremely well. She deliberately left a few buttons undone to show off her beautiful cleavage.

There were about 50 people around the place looking for a place to settle. They were individuals of all ages, though most looked to be in the 20 to 50 range. This place was set up much differently than most clubs I've ever been to. There were several small seating sections where couples or individuals could sit comfortably and get to know each other.

Even though the place was slightly darkened, you can still see actual couples duking it out in some of these little booths. It was much different than I ever imagined when my wife and I found a little cabin off to the side. I sat with her for a few minutes and then moved to a table that was opposite the booth she was sitting at.

I was in the perfect position as I waited to see if any man would hit on her. She looked very sexy as she sat alone in the cab waiting for a complete stranger to board her. I knew it wouldn't take long for a man to notice her. Just five minutes later, a gentleman of around 35 had come to her table.

He asked if it was okay for him to sit down and chat. My wife quickly gave him the okay as he sat down in the booth. The two had been talking for ten minutes when I got a huge surprise.

The gentleman had already reached in and removed his cock from his pants as I watched my wife's hand move under the table. He had her stroke his cock right there in the cab while I watched from the other side of the road. My cock throbbed in my pants as my wife wrapped her hand around another man's cock. She stroked his cock for several minutes as his body began to rotate around the booth. My wife looked him straight in the eye as the man began to cum right there in the booth.

His body jerked hard for thirty seconds as my wife milked every ounce of cum from his cock. Then he quickly cleaned himself up and got up and left the cabin. My wife smiled at me as she had just walked out on a complete stranger.

Her confidence skyrocketed as I waited a few more minutes to see if anyone else would hit on her. It was a few minutes later when I noticed a young tall handsome gentleman coming towards her. He was at least 6'2 and in his early twenties. I watched carefully as he glided over to my wife. He was much bolder than the previous guy as he immediately started moving her.

They sat and talked for a few minutes as I watched him hug her. It would be very interesting to see how my wife would handle this. I could see that this young gentleman wanted something from her as he started to open his pants.

My wife then looked down and started stroking his cock. From her reaction, I immediately knew that this young gentleman had a very large cock. She gave him a shocked look as she began to stroke his big cock hard.

His cock must have been a few inches long as I watched my wife's hand go up and down as she caressed the shaft of his cock. A few minutes later the young gentleman had my wife bow her head in his lap. He shoved his big cock into her mouth as I saw my wife's head start to bob up and down on the table. I couldn't believe what I had seen as my wife sucked his big cock for several minutes.

He then lifted her head off the cock. Now he had become the aggressor as he untied my wife's pants. He quickly slipped his hand into my wife's panties and began fingering her as she continued to stroke his hand hard with his cock.

My wife was extremely excited now as her body began to convulse violently. Now the young stranger took his other hand and undid the rest of the buttons on her blouse. He unhooked the back of her bra and exposed her tits. He caressed each one as he continued to finger her as she sat glued to the booth.

She was no longer stroking his big cock as she was in a sexual trance. Several patrons began to glance at my wife as this young stranger buried his finger deep in her pussy. Her beautiful tits were still there for all to see as he continued to feel them with his hand.

It made my wife on the verge of cum as her body began to arch even harder from the cabin. A few seconds later, when a small crowd had already gathered around, when my wife began to cry out in a powerful orgasm right in front of them all. This young stranger had made my wife cum very hard as he continued to hold her pussy for a few minutes longer.

I was shocked but extremely excited by what I had just seen. I was about to be even more surprised when the young stranger led my partially clothed wife away from the booth. The two then disappeared into the back of the club and down a narrow corridor. I gave him a few minutes and then got up to see where the two of them had gone.

When I entered this narrow hallway, there were about six cabin type rooms with curtains in front of each one. Each cabin-style room had a large round red fall and nothing else. The fall was about 5 feet in diameter and stood about a foot off the floor.

It was an area where couples could hook up for sex and not be bothered. Several of the rooms were in use as the sounds of women screaming in powerful orgasms filled the corridor. I still hadn't found my wife as I explored the first few rooms. I hurried down to the end of the narrow corridor from where I heard the sound of moaning.

As I got closer I could hear my wife moaning. I approached the curtain and took a look. The first thing I saw was my wife's black pants and panties in a big pile right in front of the curtain. I then looked up to see my wife on top of this young stranger's cock.

His cock had to be over 9 inches long and the biggest cock my wife had ever seen. Her blouse still covered her lovely body as I watched her ass move violently up and down his long shaft. She now slid a few inches of his big cock deep into her pussy when she suddenly let out a loud cry. She began to cum very hard all over this young man's large cock as her screams could be heard all the way down the hall. He then quickly moved her onto her back until she was kneeling in front of the large red autumn.

He then grabbed her body and pulled her to the edge of the fall. He cupped each of her legs from the sides until her legs were spread wide. He then rammed his massive cock back into my wife as her screams filled the air again. It was about a minute or so later when I heard my wife start muttering, “Oh my god! Oh my God! It's so big!” She continued to moan, “Your cock is so big!” for several minutes as he pounded his massive cock deep into her. Her head began to bob back and forth as her body twisted violently around the fall.

A few minutes later my wife screamed again in another very powerful orgasm as her body shook violently for a few minutes afterwards. My cock was throbbing hard in my pants as this young man now moved my wife into the doggy position. He stood up at Autumn's side and firmly grasped each of her thighs with his strong hands.

He promptly rammed his big cock into my wife from behind until she let out another loud scream. Now she felt his massive cock brush against the back wall of her pussy. He rammed his cock into her for ten minutes from behind while my wife screamed in another unreal orgasm. I had never heard her scream as loudly as she did as a very strong wave of energy shot through her body. More than thirty minutes had passed and this young man was still going strong as he fucked my wife extremely hard from behind.

The sound of flesh hitting could be heard throughout the small room as suddenly he yanked his massive cock out of my wife's pussy. He aimed it straight at her gorgeous round ass and began spraying his cum all over it. He had finished a huge amount as he finished most of her beautiful ass. Then he got dressed and left. I quickly climbed behind one of the curtains that were not in use.

He walked right past me when I went back to check on my wife. She had just gotten to her feet as the young man's faeces were still dripping from her beautiful ass. She slowly gets dressed as I help her to the car. She was so worn out that she slept a good ten hours that night. The next day we talked about what happened.

She apologized profusely, but I was just excited to see my ultimate fantasy come true. It wasn't the way I had ever planned it, but it ended up working out just as well. A few days later, she admitted that he had made her harder than she had ever been in her life. She was so surprised at how easily he made her cum and that he could make her cum at will.

Then I asked her, "Would you do it again if you had the chance?" She hesitated for a few seconds and said, "I don't know." It had already been a month and I wanted nothing better than to be back at the club with my wife. I had no idea how she would react if I asked her to go again. I brought it up with her one evening. I was somewhat surprised when she said, "Maybe."

The excitement this club had brought her was very strong. You could see in her eyes that she wanted to go back one more time. She wouldn't admit it, but she loved how this young man fucked her with his 9 inch cock.

A week later, her inner feelings began to surface. She didn't just agree to return to the club, she wanted to. I was extremely excited as I wonder how many more men would hit on her. This Saturday night we headed back to the private club.

We went in and grabbed a drink at the bar before finding somewhere to sit. There were just as many patrons that night as there were the first time we came. We were lucky as the exact same cabin was available.

This time I sat next to my wife, wanting to see if that would stop the other men from banging her right in front of me. There were several men who walked past our cabin and looked at it. I could see in their eyes that they found my wife very attractive. She was wearing the same outfit as last time, but this time her blouse had an extra button undone. The men walking by couldn't help but notice that a good portion of her bra was showing.

It was almost twenty minutes later and still no one had hit her. I was about to leave her alone in the booth, when suddenly a pair of young gentlemen slid in beside her. We were both shocked when he told my wife, "I'm back for more!" The same young gentlemen screwed her last time we were here. He knew why we were here again as he said, “I bet you want me to fuck you again in front of your husband.

I last saw him looking at us while I was screwing you.” Both my wife and I were left speechless as the young man immediately began to take her on. He unbuttoned her pants and slipped his hand into her panties. I sat right next to my wife as she pressed her body hard against mine.

I saw it all happening right in front of me as my wife started writhing around the booth. Her pussy was extremely wet as he pulled his wet finger out of her panties to show me the wetness on it. He quickly unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra strap. He then exposed her beautiful tits to the open as his hand slipped back into her panties.

Several passers-by now stopped to watch my wife begin to moan loudly. Her body now twisted against mine as a powerful orgasm was about to consume her. A few seconds later, I felt my wife's hand firmly grasp my arm. She began to cum hard all over the young man's finger as I felt the vibrations of her body against mine.

Her body had shaken extremely violently as a crowd of 10 or 15 people watched. Now he wanted nothing better than to screw my wife as he led her to the back of the club again. I carefully followed behind as he led my wife behind the curtain of one of the small booths. The sounds of other women moaning had filled the hallway as he immediately removed all her clothes from my wife. Now he made her fall to her knees in front of him as he demanded, "Get my cock out of my pants!" My wife opened his pants and took out his massive semi-erect cock.

Then she heard, "Suck it!" She took as much of his cock in her mouth as she could. She had sucked his massive cock hard for a few minutes as it quickly got stronger in her mouth. A little later, he laid my wife's naked body in the fall, 5 feet in diameter. Her head drooped to the side as he dropped his large balls to her open mouth.

She sucked each of his balls for several minutes as he fingered her simultaneously. He then moved her body to the edge of the fall and threw each of her legs high above his shoulders. She felt a surge of excitement shoot through her body as the young man rammed his massive cock into her.

He fucked her really hard for several minutes as her body started going crazy. Her tits now jerked back against her lovely body as the young man continued to fuck her hard. She cried out several times, "Oh my god, it's so big!" A minute later my wife was on the verge of another strong orgasm.

The young horse now rammed his massive cock into my wife as she cried out, “Oh shit! I had never heard my wife say that word before, but her orgasm was so strong that she said it several times now. He fucked her very hard for a few more minutes and then pulled his big cock out of her pussy. Her body was shaking violently in the fall as he quickly turned my wife onto her stomach. He then grabbed each of her thighs and pulled her ass against his massive hard. He thrust his cock into her again from behind as my wife screamed Omg! Omg! "Her body was positioned in the center of the fall as I watched him screw my wife very hard in front of my eyes.

Our sex life was basically ordinary and I told her we should try to bring more excitement into the bedroom. She agreed that things had been pretty boring in the bedroom lately and said, "I'll go this time and see what happens." I was really excited as all kinds of thoughts started consuming my mind. I really had no idea how this was all going to play out, but it certainly left me in a state of high excitement.

We decided to check this place out in the coming weekends. That evening my wife and I had an agreement between us when we were leaving. I gave her freedom to do whatever she liked. That included going all the way with another man if she wanted to.

My main hope was to at least see another man hit on her, and if that ends up being the only thing that happens tonight, I'll be happy. It was a private club and the cover for it was quite high. I sure didn't care about the money as we're in fast.

My wife looked extremely hot as we headed to the bar for a drink. She had a pair of tight black pants that hugged her bottom well. She wore a tight white button up blouse that showed off her boobs extremely well. She deliberately left a few buttons undone to show off her beautiful cleavage.

There were about 50 people around the place looking for a place to settle. They were individuals of all ages, though most looked to be in the 20 to 50 range. This place was set up much differently than most clubs I've ever been to. There were several small seating sections where couples or individuals could sit comfortably and get to know each other.

Even though the place was slightly darkened, you can still see actual couples duking it out in some of these little booths. It was much different than I ever imagined when my wife and I found a little cabin off to the side. I sat with her for a few minutes and then moved to a table that was opposite the booth she was sitting at.

I was in the perfect position as I waited to see if any man would hit on her. She looked very sexy as she sat alone in the cab waiting for a complete stranger to board her. I knew it wouldn't take long for a man to notice her. Just five minutes later, a gentleman of around 35 had come to her table.

He asked if it was okay for him to sit down and chat. My wife quickly gave him the okay as he sat down in the booth. The two had been talking for ten minutes when I got a huge surprise.

The gentleman had already reached in and removed his cock from his pants as I watched my wife's hand move under the table. He had her stroke his cock right there in the cab while I watched from the other side of the road. My cock throbbed in my pants as my wife wrapped her hand around another man's cock. She stroked his cock for several minutes as his body began to rotate around the booth. My wife looked him straight in the eye as the man began to cum right there in the booth.

His body jerked hard for thirty seconds as my wife milked every ounce of cum from his cock. Then he quickly cleaned himself up and got up and left the cabin. My wife smiled at me as she had just walked out on a complete stranger.

Her confidence skyrocketed as I waited a few more minutes to see if anyone else would hit on her. It was a few minutes later when I noticed a young tall handsome gentleman coming towards her. He was at least 6'2 and in his early twenties. I watched carefully as he glided over to my wife. He was much bolder than the previous guy as he immediately started moving her.

They sat and talked for a few minutes as I watched him hug her. It would be very interesting to see how my wife would handle this. I could see that this young gentleman wanted something from her as he started to open his pants.

My wife then looked down and started stroking his cock. From her reaction, I immediately knew that this young gentleman had a very large cock. She gave him a shocked look as she began to stroke his big cock hard.

His cock must have been a few inches long as I watched my wife's hand go up and down as she caressed the shaft of his cock. A few minutes later the young gentleman had my wife bow her head in his lap. He shoved his big cock into her mouth as I saw my wife's head start to bob up and down on the table. I couldn't believe what I had seen as my wife sucked his big cock for several minutes.

He then lifted her head off the cock. Now he had become the aggressor as he untied my wife's pants. He quickly slipped his hand into my wife's panties and began fingering her as she continued to stroke his hand hard with his cock.

My wife was extremely excited now as her body began to convulse violently. Now the young stranger took his other hand and undid the rest of the buttons on her blouse. He unhooked the back of her bra and exposed her tits. He caressed each one as he continued to finger her as she sat glued to the booth.

She was no longer stroking his big cock as she was in a sexual trance. Several patrons began to glance at my wife as this young stranger buried his finger deep in her pussy. Her beautiful tits were still there for all to see as he continued to feel them with his hand.

It made my wife on the verge of cum as her body began to arch even harder from the cabin. A few seconds later, when a small crowd had already gathered around, when my wife began to cry out in a powerful orgasm right in front of them all. This young stranger had made my wife cum very hard as he continued to hold her pussy for a few minutes longer.

I was shocked but extremely excited by what I had just seen. I was about to be even more surprised when the young stranger led my partially clothed wife away from the booth. The two then disappeared into the back of the club and down a narrow corridor. I gave him a few minutes and then got up to see where the two of them had gone.

When I entered this narrow hallway, there were about six cabin type rooms with curtains in front of each one. Each cabin-style room had a large round red fall and nothing else. The fall was about 5 feet in diameter and stood about a foot off the floor.

It was an area where couples could hook up for sex and not be bothered. Several of the rooms were in use as the sounds of women screaming in powerful orgasms filled the corridor. I still hadn't found my wife as I explored the first few rooms. I hurried down to the end of the narrow corridor from where I heard the sound of moaning.

As I got closer I could hear my wife moaning. I approached the curtain and took a look. The first thing I saw was my wife's black pants and panties in a big pile right in front of the curtain. I then looked up to see my wife on top of this young stranger's cock.

His cock had to be over 9 inches long and the biggest cock my wife had ever seen. Her blouse still covered her lovely body as I watched her ass move violently up and down his long shaft. She now slid a few inches of his big cock deep into her pussy when she suddenly let out a loud cry. She began to cum very hard all over this young man's large cock as her screams could be heard all the way down the hall. He then quickly moved her onto her back until she was kneeling in front of the large red autumn.

He then grabbed her body and pulled her to the edge of the fall. He cupped each of her legs from the sides until her legs were spread wide. He then rammed his massive cock back into my wife as her screams filled the air again. It was about a minute or so later when I heard my wife start muttering, “Oh my god! Oh my God! It's so big!” She continued to moan, “Your cock is so big!” for several minutes as he pounded his massive cock deep into her. Her head began to bob back and forth as her body twisted violently around the fall.

A few minutes later my wife screamed again in another very powerful orgasm as her body shook violently for a few minutes afterwards. My cock was throbbing hard in my pants as this young man now moved my wife into the doggy position. He stood up at Autumn's side and firmly grasped each of her thighs with his strong hands.

He promptly rammed his big cock into my wife from behind until she let out another loud scream. Now she felt his massive cock brush against the back wall of her pussy. He rammed his cock into her for ten minutes from behind while my wife screamed in another unreal orgasm. I had never heard her scream as loudly as she did as a very strong wave of energy shot through her body. More than thirty minutes had passed and this young man was still going strong as he fucked my wife extremely hard from behind.

The sound of flesh hitting could be heard throughout the small room as suddenly he yanked his massive cock out of my wife's pussy. He aimed it straight at her gorgeous round ass and began spraying his cum all over it. He had finished a huge amount as he finished most of her beautiful ass. Then he got dressed and left. I quickly climbed behind one of the curtains that were not in use.

He walked right past me when I went back to check on my wife. She had just gotten to her feet as the young man's faeces were still dripping from her beautiful ass. She slowly gets dressed as I help her to the car. She was so worn out that she slept a good ten hours that night. The next day we talked about what happened.

She apologized profusely, but I was just excited to see my ultimate fantasy come true. It wasn't the way I had ever planned it, but it ended up working out just as well. A few days later, she admitted that he had made her harder than she had ever been in her life. She was so surprised at how easily he made her cum and that he could make her cum at will.

Then I asked her, "Would you do it again if you had the chance?" She hesitated for a few seconds and said, "I don't know." It had already been a month and I wanted nothing better than to be back at the club with my wife. I had no idea how she would react if I asked her to go again. I brought it up with her one evening. I was somewhat surprised when she said, "Maybe."

The excitement this club had brought her was very strong. You could see in her eyes that she wanted to go back one more time. She wouldn't admit it, but she loved how this young man fucked her with his 9 inch cock.

A week later, her inner feelings began to surface. She didn't just agree to return to the club, she wanted to. I was extremely excited as I wonder how many more men would hit on her. This Saturday night we headed back to the private club.

We went in and grabbed a drink at the bar before finding somewhere to sit. There were just as many patrons that night as there were the first time we came. We were lucky as the exact same cabin was available.

This time I sat next to my wife, wanting to see if that would stop the other men from banging her right in front of me. There were several men who walked past our cabin and looked at it. I could see in their eyes that they found my wife very attractive. She was wearing the same outfit as last time, but this time her blouse had an extra button undone. The men walking by couldn't help but notice that a good portion of her bra was showing.

It was almost twenty minutes later and still no one had hit her. I was about to leave her alone in the booth, when suddenly a pair of young gentlemen slid in beside her. We were both shocked when he told my wife, "I'm back for more!" The same young gentlemen screwed her last time we were here. He knew why we were here again as he said, “I bet you want me to fuck you again in front of your husband.

I last saw him looking at us while I was screwing you.” Both my wife and I were left speechless as the young man immediately began to take her on. He unbuttoned her pants and slipped his hand into her panties. I sat right next to my wife as she pressed her body hard against mine.

I saw it all happening right in front of me as my wife started writhing around the booth. Her pussy was extremely wet as he pulled his wet finger out of her panties to show me the wetness on it. He quickly unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra strap. He then exposed her beautiful tits to the open as his hand slipped back into her panties.

Several passers-by now stopped to watch my wife begin to moan loudly. Her body now twisted against mine as a powerful orgasm was about to consume her. A few seconds later, I felt my wife's hand firmly grasp my arm. She began to cum hard all over the young man's finger as I felt the vibrations of her body against mine.

Her body had shaken extremely violently as a crowd of 10 or 15 people watched. Now he wanted nothing better than to screw my wife as he led her to the back of the club again. I carefully followed behind as he led my wife behind the curtain of one of the small booths. The sounds of other women moaning had filled the hallway as he immediately removed all her clothes from my wife. Now he made her fall to her knees in front of him as he demanded, "Get my cock out of my pants!" My wife opened his pants and took out his massive semi-erect cock.

Then she heard, "Suck it!" She took as much of his cock in her mouth as she could. She had sucked his massive cock hard for a few minutes as it quickly got stronger in her mouth. A little later, he laid my wife's naked body in the fall, 5 feet in diameter. Her head drooped to the side as he dropped his large balls to her open mouth.

She sucked each of his balls for several minutes as he fingered her simultaneously. He then moved her body to the edge of the fall and threw each of her legs high above his shoulders. She felt a surge of excitement shoot through her body as the young man rammed his massive cock into her.

He fucked her really hard for several minutes as her body started going crazy. Her tits now jerked back against her lovely body as the young man continued to fuck her hard. She cried out several times, "Oh my god, it's so big!" A minute later my wife was on the verge of another strong orgasm.

The young horse now rammed his massive cock into my wife as she cried out, “Oh shit! I had never heard my wife say that word before, but her orgasm was so strong that she said it several times now. He fucked her very hard for a few more minutes and then pulled his big cock out of her pussy. Her body was shaking violently in the fall as he quickly turned my wife onto her stomach. He then grabbed each of her thighs and pulled her ass against his massive hard. He thrust his cock into her again from behind as my wife screamed Omg! Omg! "Her body was positioned in the center of the fall as I watched him screw my wife very hard in front of my eyes.
A very hot story! I think the sexiest part is her cumming for him while literally laying back against your body.

Sounds like you had a great time wss this just a couple of times at the club is she a full hotwife not my wife hss been one for 5 years now it has been great feel.free to ask me anything or Pm me Bob