Found out the wife was cucking me with her girlfriend and her husband

They have worked together then became close friends. My wife would tell me about their ad posting looking for women to have threesomes with. Then m6 wife showed me a couple pics from her friend they used on the site. Got me thinking.

They have worked together then became close friends. My wife would tell me about their ad posting looking for women to have threesomes with. Then m6 wife showed me a couple pics from her friend they used on the site. Got me thinking.
I think it would be difficult to not let your mind go there. Even the fact that your wife would share that information with you says a lot. I have to believe she was very interested in how you responded to seeing the pics. I'm sure she was gauging your reaction. Have you ever said anything at anytime about your wife being with another woman?

She hadnt indicated any interest in women. I just had to know what her ad looked. Like. So i joined for a month.
I think I'd be more interested in what her ad said, as in what she's looking for. I'm sure the picture is intriguing too but now when you see her you can think about those things on her ad. It should make you smile in dirty way,I know I would!