French wife

I had given up on the idea of seeing her fulfill my fantasy, the arrival of the child, the exclusive character of the miss etc ..., I also thought that I would not reach the stage of the fantasy In reality, I was torn with guilt to the point of having panic attacks.
But voila, passing by the doctor, and being present at her side, here she is lying down her ass exposed in panties ...... My reaction was quickly that of a husband ready to watch his wife get fucked on the field, it unblocked all my fears, my conscience is relieved.
Since then, my libido, until hibernation, has increased tenfold, and here I am starting to be sexually active again and above all, to want to see Clara naughty again.
She has a weakness for massages, she never says no to this moment of relaxation.
The idea and the plan are therefore all outlined, we are going to fantasize about a masseur, and I in my corner, I would look for an accomplice to make him one with why not, a Happy Ending!
Last night, when we were in the middle of a romantic frenzy and I was massaging her on her back, she asked me what I was thinking:
"I imagine you being massaged ..... in fine and light lingerie"
She said to me: Okay ..
I ask her how she sees this masseur? :
"Brown, Muscular with green eyes"
Mmmm and will you go to his place?
"Yesiii"
And how will you dress for the occasion?
"I would wear tight and a thong"
"And he'll massage my whole body"
From then on I started to simulate the massage physically and psychologically "you will be quite naked with only a towel covering the butt"
"Yeahhh" She answers moaning and wetting until staining the bed ...
Then I unfolded the scenario entirely, massage between the thighs, butt, breasts, fingering (double please!) And finally, penetration ... all without any resistance!
I say that because usually, as soon as I tackle a plan that does not please her, she shines and that is the end of the exchange.
I will do it over and over again, every night (if our kid will let us)

At the same time, I found an accomplice masseur who is starting, to be continued .....

Reactions: Bobby75