Friend is visiting tonight...

Loridan

Couple
May 10, 2022
Our mfm friend us here. Mid-play-update.
He arrived at 7:30, one beer for him and me, 2 shots of Jack for wife, some kissing in the kitchen, up to the bedroom.
After some kissing and her sucking his dick he starts from behind. He did her in several ways till he cummed. She got on top of me, rode me while they kissed for a few. I did her from behind while she sucked his dick. Some small talk and chatting, he mounts her, he pumped her for a long time till she got off. Huge turn on to watch. She's HORNY after, I fucked her butt for a few while he watched.
I'm on the tablet "reporting in". I'm guessing they're fucking right now. I'm going back upstairs to watch-join in.
It's hot to post thus on here, we don't tell anyone we do this. Bye

He arrived at 7:30, one beer for him and me, 2 shots of Jack for wife, some kissing in the kitchen, up to the bedroom.
After some kissing and her sucking his dick he starts from behind. He did her in several ways till he cummed. She got on top of me, rode me while they kissed for a few. I did her from behind while she sucked his dick. Some small talk and chatting, he mounts her, he pumped her for a long time till she got off. Huge turn on to watch. She's HORNY after, I fucked her butt for a few while he watched.
I'm on the tablet "reporting in". I'm guessing they're fucking right now. I'm going back upstairs to watch-join in.
Any pics or video?

Reactions: btweets
Was a good time, some visits are good, some are great....this was great.
Wife got really worked up, horny like crazy. We did her all night. He went 3 times then when he was leaving, about 2:30 am, she always walks him to the door...they both came back to the bedroom and he did her again over the back of the chair. Then she walked him to the door.
We get into bed, she commented on how her butt hole felt...kinda sore. She zonked out within 2 minutes.
Next day I did her in the morning, about 1 and twice that night, once in her butt.
Today, Sunday, once in the morning and I'm sure more tonight.

Was a good time, some visits are good, some are great....this was great.
Wife got really worked up, horny like crazy. We did her all night. He went 3 times then when he was leaving, about 2:30 am, she always walks him to the door...they both came back to the bedroom and he did her again over the back of the chair. Then she walked him to the door.
We get into bed, she commented on how her butt hole felt...kinda sore. She zonked out within 2 minutes.
Next day I did her in the morning, about 1 and twice that night, once in her butt.
Today, Sunday, once in the morning and I'm sure more tonight.
God damn sounds like you guys had a fun night

Reactions: Playncpl
He visits every 2 or 3 weeks. Always on Friday. Always a good time, sometimes fantastic. Guess it's how horny wife gets. It's always a sexy relaxed time. Always at our place in our bedroom. Been to his place twice, different at his place, different bed, different smells, lights, etc. First time at his place was fun but was hard to relax. The other time at his place we stayed overnight. Erotic as hell but kinda awkward for me, wife was way into it . It was agreed we might stay over. We messed around for about 2 1/2 hours. We're all three in his bed, TV playing. Wife in my arms, he's softly rubbing her pussy/clit. She kinda pulls away from him, snuggles up against me, 2 min later she's asleep. I guess I fell asleep soon also.
About 2:15 I woke up and felt and herd him pumping her really slow and quiet. I just layed there till he finished and rolled off her. They whispered for a min, I herd them kiss for a min. She turned to me and whispered...are you awake?... I whispered yea, she kissed my lips and I climbed on. I pumped her slow for a long time, she pushed up to my pumps really sexy till I came friggin hard, my 3rd cum that night. I zonked out right after.
About 7 am I hear them in the shower. I had to ******** bad. Just as I enter the bathroom they're getting out of the shower. I peed about a gallon, lol. They dry off, we all go back to bedroom. Awkward as hell for me and I don't know why. He says...one more time? She's like hell yea, gets on all fours on edge of bed, he starts kinda slow then grabs her hair and starts pounding, cums in a couple of minutes. She rolls onto her back like...what just happened?...I'm friggin rock hard, I mount her and fucked her hard till I let go, didn't take long.
We get dressed, quick peck on the lips her and him, we leave. Real quiet on the drive home. She I'm guessing kinda confessing the middle of the night deal. I was ok with it but was wondering how/why. She said she got up to go ********, climbed over him to get back between us, he just climbed on and started...her words. She told him to be quite so I wouldn't wake up. She always has some regrets and some guilt after we do this, she apologized. I said I was good with the whole thing.
We get home, was weird to say the least. We didn't say much.
We've done this quite a few times with him at our place, always weird in the morning for us, he always leaves after we're done, we get some sleep but still weird for us for a few hours.
About 11 she asks if we're OK, I say we are....we were but it's was strange. Half hour later im watching TV, she walls up in front of me, pulls her shorts and panties off, says feel this. Sperm is literally running down her thigh. One of her turn-ons for sure but she never talks about. I fucked her over the back of the couch. She went down and cleaned my dick off with her mouth, we kissed, she asked if we're good, I'm like duh...
Looking back it was very hot but at the time was so different.

Last edited:
It’s VERY hot to read, Thanks for the posting!