From exhibitionism to first time cuckolding

Me and my girlfriend are into exhibitionism. Things she has done were:

- Not wearing underwear underneath her skirts outside and sitting in risky poses

- Calling for roomservice in hotel and opening the door naked with only a bathrobe (revealing private parts)

- Naked at home while I brought my friend over, and pretending she didn’t knew he was coming over

- At a bar purposely losing drinking bets to strangers and let them play with her tits and kiss

And last time we asked a homeless man whether he wants to see her naked. Obviously he wanted and after after she stripped the man asked whether he can lick her butthole. Normally we wouldn’t go that far but we allowed him to do it.
After licking my gf’s butthole for a bit he started to strip his clothes off as well. At that point he and my gf were both completely naked and I felt more excited than I ever was. I told my gf to lie down with him and hug each other. I saw his penis getting closer and closer towards her pussy and deep inside I was secretly waiting for him to actually stick it in. So I went to finger my gf in order to get her more horny as well. While playing with my gf’s pussy I was looking at the man and secretly gave him a silent nod. And at that point he slided his dick into my gf’s pussy. It only lasted about 30 seconds before my gf decided to stop it and helped the man finish by jerking him off. After getting home we had the best sex ever. Even tho the homeless man and my gf didn’t even had sex that lasted for a minute, I think it opened the door towards cuckolding for us.
Very Hot Story, if I was homeless could you cum visit?

Thanks, I definitely enjoyed the experience and we both want to take further steps. Yes will post some photos of her later.

I wish lol. But there is one friend we both want to involve. He has never been in a relationship and we both felt like he can use some sexual partnership regularly. And we both know that he always had a secret crush on my gf.
Actually we have already been planning something. We have invited him to come over during Christmas and his surprise present will basically be my gf lol. If everything goes alright, we will be having a very sexual Christmas and I really hope they’ll become regular sexfriends
👍

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Thanks, I definitely enjoyed the experience and we both want to take further steps. Yes will post some photos of her later.

I wish lol. But there is one friend we both want to involve. He has never been in a relationship and we both felt like he can use some sexual partnership regularly. And we both know that he always had a secret crush on my gf.
Actually we have already been planning something. We have invited him to come over during Christmas and his surprise present will basically be my gf lol. If everything goes alright, we will be having a very sexual Christmas and I really hope they’ll become regular sexfriends

We had a nearby neighbor who was much the same as you describe here. My wife turned out to be his first and it did not take long for him to be a regular for her to enjoy. We hope this works out for you too.

We have certainly played some of these games. We have done topless with just a thong when receiving room service at a hotel and the wife has a number of times been scantily dressed when I have bought someone back from the pub.

Exhibitionism always turns us on. Driving down the M6 from Lancaster to Manchester with her blue wide open and tits on display was a recent adventure we found to be a lot of fun. Also last summer staying at rented cottage and wandering around the bedroom naked knowing she could be seen from about 4 gardens backing onto the house was a big buzz too.

It has happened and you were totally right. After she strips down, gave him a kiss, hand to his dick and she already seduced him within 1 min lol. And within 10 minutes they were having sex. They were having such passionate sex we all had the night of our life. Even after we decided to go sleeping after the sex I told my gf to sleep in his arms because tonight she’s his.
Next morning we told him we should def meet up and do it again.

and here are some photos of her
Oh fucking love to be fucking her 👅👅👅

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Me and my girlfriend are into exhibitionism. Things she has done were:

- Not wearing underwear underneath her skirts outside and sitting in risky poses

- Calling for roomservice in hotel and opening the door naked with only a bathrobe (revealing private parts)

- Naked at home while I brought my friend over, and pretending she didn’t knew he was coming over

- At a bar purposely losing drinking bets to strangers and let them play with her tits and kiss

And last time we asked a homeless man whether he wants to see her naked. Obviously he wanted and after after she stripped the man asked whether he can lick her butthole. Normally we wouldn’t go that far but we allowed him to do it.
After licking my gf’s butthole for a bit he started to strip his clothes off as well. At that point he and my gf were both completely naked and I felt more excited than I ever was. I told my gf to lie down with him and hug each other. I saw his penis getting closer and closer towards her pussy and deep inside I was secretly waiting for him to actually stick it in. So I went to finger my gf in order to get her more horny as well. While playing with my gf’s pussy I was looking at the man and secretly gave him a silent nod. And at that point he slided his dick into my gf’s pussy. It only lasted about 30 seconds before my gf decided to stop it and helped the man finish by jerking him off. After getting home we had the best sex ever. Even tho the homeless man and my gf didn’t even had sex that lasted for a minute, I think it opened the door towards cuckolding for us.
Me and my girl were sat on the sofa one evening kissing when her male friend cam around. We said hi and then we continued kissing..after a short while she climbed up onto the sofa on all fours with her ass facing him and unzipped me and began to suck my cock. She was wearing a short denim skirt with no knickers on so I reached around and lifted it up so her friend could see her bare ass. After a time I started slowly finger fucking her. She said to him that he could join in if he wanted to but he declined saying that he wasnt into it..none the less he filmed it on his phone. She then sat up lifted up her top so I could suck her nipples. After a short time of finger fucking her I brought her off. Was one hot night.

All of these are great ice breakers that can lead to more fun.

* My wife has answered the door for Door Dash and UberEats while totally naked. She will sometimes when it is a male driver accidentally drop the receipt and bend over to pick it up to ensure they get a full money shot view.

* We did an in-room dining meal at a Marriott hotel a few years ago. I let the server into our room while my wife was being fucked on the bed by a guy we picked up that night. I told him my wife would be done in a few minutes and we would all be ready to eat. The room service guy seemed to enjoy the show as much as I did.

* You mention your gf being naked when you return home with a friend like she was not aware he was returning with you. We have done that several times with a lot of success.

Here was my wife in one of those nights.

My wife was all in for this one, she was naked and sitting on the bed when I walked in with a friend from work. She was in front of a mirror as if she was in her own space unaware of our visitor. I called her on the way home (as our sign that I would be home in ten minutes so she could be ready) but she didn't answer so it all seemed totally innocent and random to the friend. When we walked into the room he was apologizing but my wife acted shy but then got up and told him she guessed he had already saw her naked so no use in hiding herself now.

Here are a few that have worked well for us that you might want to give a try. We have done it a few times and always with the same results. HOT SEX!

My wife had the hots for a young guy in our neighborhood and he openly would get erections when he was over around my wife. I invited him over one evening for dinner and he gladly accepted. After dinner, we sat in our family room talking and my wife suggested playing a game of "Adult Truth or Dare" on her phone. The game had setting you could select and it moved pretty quickly to where my wife was naked and soon following, performing sexual tasks. This young man fucked her three times that night and then regularly for the next three years.

Another young man in our neighborhood was over for a beer and my wife said she wanted to learn to play poker and asked if he could help her learn. He said he could and asked why she wanted to learn. She told him she wanted to play strip poker with a friend of mine but didn't want to not know what she was doing. I suggested they play strip poker to learn and the guy ended up fucking my wife several times over that summer. It always started with strip poker for them.

One night we were at a bar and my wife was dressed very slutty. She played pool with a few guys and then bet one young guy a drink. She lost and told the guy to join us and she would buy his next drink. While we sat talking the guy was coming on to her and said, "If you weren't married, I would love to take you home and fuck you silly." My wife just smiled and replied that if he could get her panties off, he could come home with us and do anything he wanted. He crawled under the table and came back up with her thong around his neck. The bartender kicked us all out, but my wife delivered on her promise and the guy got her to himself that entire night.
My exwife Kim went out with our next door neighbor's wife Vivian. They went to a bar and were playing pool when 2 guys put their money on the table. every time the girls were making a shot the guys would make comments like "nice ass " . after a few games the guys asked them if they would like to go to their apt which wasn't far away for a drink. Well they went and after a couple drinks Kim went to the washroom and when she came back to the living room Vivian and the one guy were not there. Kim asked where they were and the other guy pointed to the bed room. Kim went to the door and asked Vivian if she was ok. Viv said yes she was. Kim went and sat down on the couch. The other guy, Steve went and sat beside her. Kim said he put his hand on her knee, she didn't push it away so he moved his hand up a bit and started to push her skirt up so what does she do ,she spreads her legs a bit and he went further . Well that evening Kim had opted to go commando which she liked doing she then spread her legs wide and in his finger went, he finger fucked her for a couple minutes and then stood up, pushed the coffee table back and went down on her. Kim said he licked her till she came. Then they went to the back bedroom and she fucked him for about an hour till he blew his load in her. Kim said he even had a pretty good sized cock. Kim said she got up and went to the wash room to get cleaned up a bit. she went back to the bed room which was pretty dark with the lights off, she climbed back in the bed and thought she would suck his cock before heading home, Kim said she was deep throating him when he went off in her mouth, she swollowed like a trooper. She said he even tasted pretty good. Kim asked him how he liked that and when he answered she found out it was the guy that had been with Vivian that they had switched rooms when Kim had gone to the washroom. Kim was totally surprised.. She said she thought what the hell and went down on him again just to clean him up abit, she told me she didn't want to waste any of his cum. What is really wild is that it comes out later that Vivian knows these guys and has fucked them before. Kim had talked to Vivian that I was wanting her to fuck other guys so Vivian set all this up. What a nice neighbor. Kim got home around 3am while Vivian stayed there. In the morning Brian, Vivian's husband calls over and askes if I know where Vivian is. I wake Kim up and she tells me that she stayed in the city so that is what I told him. Kim told ,e the entire story after she woke up. She did tell me she took 2 loads so I kissed her and cleaned her cunt out. fuck she was loose What a memory

My exwife Kim went out with our next door neighbor's wife Vivian. They went to a bar and were playing pool when 2 guys put their money on the table. every time the girls were making a shot the guys would make comments like "nice ass " . after a few games the guys asked them if they would like to go to their apt which wasn't far away for a drink. Well they went and after a couple drinks Kim went to the washroom and when she came back to the living room Vivian and the one guy were not there. Kim asked where they were and the other guy pointed to the bed room. Kim went to the door and asked Vivian if she was ok. Viv said yes she was. Kim went and sat down on the couch. The other guy, Steve went and sat beside her. Kim said he put his hand on her knee, she didn't push it away so he moved his hand up a bit and started to push her skirt up so what does she do ,she spreads her legs a bit and he went further . Well that evening Kim had opted to go commando which she liked doing she then spread her legs wide and in his finger went, he finger fucked her for a couple minutes and then stood up, pushed the coffee table back and went down on her. Kim said he licked her till she came. Then they went to the back bedroom and she fucked him for about an hour till he blew his load in her. Kim said he even had a pretty good sized cock. Kim said she got up and went to the wash room to get cleaned up a bit. she went back to the bed room which was pretty dark with the lights off, she climbed back in the bed and thought she would suck his cock before heading home, Kim said she was deep throating him when he went off in her mouth, she swollowed like a trooper. She said he even tasted pretty good. Kim asked him how he liked that and when he answered she found out it was the guy that had been with Vivian that they had switched rooms when Kim had gone to the washroom. Kim was totally surprised.. She said she thought what the hell and went down on him again just to clean him up abit, she told me she didn't want to waste any of his cum. What is really wild is that it comes out later that Vivian knows these guys and has fucked them before. Kim had talked to Vivian that I was wanting her to fuck other guys so Vivian set all this up. What a nice neighbor. Kim got home around 3am while Vivian stayed there. In the morning Brian, Vivian's husband calls over and askes if I know where Vivian is. I wake Kim up and she tells me that she stayed in the city so that is what I told him. Kim told ,e the entire story after she woke up. She did tell me she took 2 loads so I kissed her and cleaned her cunt out. fuck she was loose What a memory
a completely hot story. i hope you have more.