From Innocent to Slut

I appreciate my story. My wife of 25, devoted, loyal, but not too adventurous in the bedroom. She finally takes the plunge and has her sexual boundaries removed. A man slaps her on the ass while she sucked his cock, and she moans (she’d be offended if I ever popped her butt in or out of bed).
A man rubs his hard cock all over her face & she loved it, I had never done that.
A man took her ass (she was vehemently against anything going in her butt) and she loved it.
She had sex in front of a group of men (she would never have been seen naked by someone else before all this).
She sucked cock to completion, swallowing. She didn’t suck my cock for the first 23 years of marriage and never to completion.
She got picked up at bars, no longer a one man woman.
Her personal chapters are filled with new sexual experiences which she’d never had had before. I like that other men conquered her, exposed her to different sex, and turn her into a slut, if only for a while. Good girl gone naughty.

I appreciate my story. My wife of 25, devoted, loyal, but not too adventurous in the bedroom. She finally takes the plunge and has her sexual boundaries removed. A man slaps her on the ass while she sucked his cock, and she moans (she’d be offended if I ever popped her butt in or out of bed).
A man rubs his hard cock all over her face & she loved it, I had never done that.
A man took her ass (she was vehemently against anything going in her butt) and she loved it.
She had sex in front of a group of men (she would never have been seen naked by someone else before all this).
She sucked cock to completion, swallowing. She didn’t suck my cock for the first 23 years of marriage and never to completion.
Her personal chapters are filled with new sexual experiences which she’d never had had before. I like that other men conquered her, exposed her to different sex, and turn her into a slut, if only for a while. Good girl gone naughty.
Yes, people like me thrive on women who do for us what they won't do for hubby

How do you know all this information….
Did she go to Confession?

Yes, people like me thrive on women who do for us what they won't do for hubby
For us, my wife just wasn’t open to exposing a different side of herself to me. We had done the same things for so long that anything new or different would have been taboo. She was wife & mother, not a sexy slut. New men with a fresh slate was all it took. And boy they gave her many experiences that she never had before with me. We both needed that. And she needed most of those things to occur without me watching. Perhaps fear of judgement.

its natural . i am the same type of lady

This is pretty similar to me and my wife's story. We were both raised strict Catholic, and didn't have much experience when we met at college, where she was scholarship tennis player/track and I was baseball (although she was much better tennis player than I was baseball, if honest). We always had good and active, but very normal sex life and nothing at all wild.

Well, as I posted months ago, she confessed to me (nearly a year ago now) that when she was at a friend's new house she met a man (bit older and she said confident, etc.) and was attracted and they began flirting and ended up going upstairs where, as she put it to me few days later "he made love to me." I was initially shocked and upset, but after once the shock of it went away, I began to find it more and more exciting. Thinking about it now, I shouldn't be so surprised it was a turn on for me, since I had always enjoyed glances she would get from men, especially the frequent looks at her ass and legs, which I'd say her best feature, and the jealous comments some would make to me about her. So, I guess the idea of a man finally pursuing her enough to "take her" was very thrilling to me. The incredibly exciting thing for me was how the guy had not worn a condom, did not "withdraw" and ejaculated in her.

So, a few weeks later I asked her about how it happened, details, etc., and at first she was somewhat tight lipped, but eventually told me more and it was amazing story. In the end, they saw each other a few more times and it has really changed her and even though we have always enjoyed our sex life, her "adventure" has improved it.

Sounds pretty hot. Has she done more hotwifing?
No, she hasn't slept with any others, but was laid by the him 6 or 7 times over the next few months, although it seems to have winded down recently.

She had very little experience, just me and a first boyfriend who first "took her". I would say that she has always liked getting attention from other men, but considering the consevative way she (and I) were raised, she just never imagined anything would happen. But, eventually she flirted with a man who was confident enough to pursue her even though he knew she was married, and to my amazement as I heard later, managed to catch her just a few hours after their meeting in the first place (it took me months!) As she told me a few days later, she was surprised she had allowed things to get that far and was pretty ashamed of herself.

I brought up this lifestyle to my wife and she's very against it, we never spoke about this again. How do I warm her up to it and ultimately let her be a hotwife
I started by sharing small parts of “dreams”. Nothing too long or it wouldn’t seem like a dream. More situational. They were really fantasies but she didn’t know. I’d often talk about the, while having sex, when her guard was down.

No, she hasn't slept with any others, but was laid by the him 6 or 7 times over the next few months, although it seems to have winded down recently.

She had very little experience, just me and a first boyfriend who first "took her". I would say that she has always liked getting attention from other men, but considering the consevative way she (and I) were raised, she just never imagined anything would happen. But, eventually she flirted with a man who was confident enough to pursue her even though he knew she was married, and to my amazement as I heard later, managed to catch her just a few hours after their meeting in the first place (it took me months!) As she told me a few days later, she was surprised she had allowed things to get that far and was pretty ashamed of herself.
How you respond will dictate if she does it again. Always bring it up in bed & encourage her to expand her boundaries and experience new things.