From swingers club to creampie

hoxton

Couple
We've had few 'misses' recently - just... odd play partners (inc the guy who just... wanted to finger/toy/go-down on Cloe) and figured we needed a re-set. Went to a swingers club (havent done that for a long while, figured it was the best way for a reset). There is one not too far from where I went to uni, but fortunately for us, on the other side of sydney.

Was pretty much what we remembered, and the night itself was a great evening, met plenty of nice couples, including one, who's husband is likely to be a regular thing. Though he & Cloe played around a little, collectively we didnt fancy getting it on in the club and they were kind enough to invite us back to their place.
Ashamed to say I wasn;t really feeling it with his wife, and was pretty open about wanting to see him fuck Cloe. And did he ever.

Maybe because we've been in a bad streak for awhile, I forgot how enjoyable it is to watch another man, whilst he's taking your wife from behind, hold onto her hips and pull her into him as hard as he can so his cock can shoot a load as deep as possible. A great view/memory and it was just, simply amazing to watch Cloe be enjoyed again.

We've had few 'misses' recently - just... odd play partners (inc the guy who just... wanted to finger/toy/go-down on Cloe) and figured we needed a re-set. Went to a swingers club (havent done that for a long while, figured it was the best way for a reset). There is one not too far from where I went to uni, but fortunately for us, on the other side of sydney.

Was pretty much what we remembered, and the night itself was a great evening, met plenty of nice couples, including one, who's husband is likely to be a regular thing. Though he & Cloe played around a little, collectively we didnt fancy getting it on in the club and they were kind enough to invite us back to their place.
Ashamed to say I wasn;t really feeling it with his wife, and was pretty open about wanting to see him fuck Cloe. And did he ever.

Maybe because we've been in a bad streak for awhile, I forgot how enjoyable it is to watch another man, whilst he's taking your wife from behind, hold onto her hips and pull her into him as hard as he can so his cock can shoot a load as deep as possible. A great view/memory and it was just, simply amazing to watch Cloe be enjoyed again.
Fingers crossed for your London trip?