Fuck my wife?

I would eat that pussy till she cum then pick her up n sit her on my dick n finger that asshole wile she rides my dick then I want u to come in grunt n let her suck your dick

First thing I want to do is have her sit on my face I want her to cum over and over on my face then I’d throw her on the bed and take her on her back feet high so I can go deep in her. And most of all I am going to fill her so full

312b904e-195d-4478-b442-c72969d89e38-png.164274
Tell us what you’d do to her. I may or may not watch, depends on what she wants and how into you she is.
I like to take a little time, teasing seducing and playing with her to get her all horny and wet, then I enjoy licking and teasing her pussy and clit, while playing with her tits and nipples then when she is all wet and horny ... and maybe cum a few times ... slide into her to dripping wet pussy and make her feel so good ... I enjoy teasing and taking her to climaxes before exploding deep in her hot pussy ... of course once is not enough so a weekend of fun would be much better then a night.

Reactions: Fayetteman
I like to take a little time, teasing seducing and playing with her to get her all horny and wet, then I enjoy licking and teasing her pussy and clit, while playing with her tits and nipples then when she is all wet and horny ... and maybe cum a few times ... slide into her to dripping wet pussy and make her feel so good ... I enjoy teasing and taking her to climaxes before exploding deep in her hot pussy ... of course once is not enough so a weekend of fun would be much better then a night.
Mike here. 49 male Lexington ky. Hit me up.

Tell us what you’d do to her. I may or may not watch, depends on what she wants and how into you she is.
Id put her face first against the wall n tongue fuck her ass n pussy doggy style before straddling her from behind, giving her so deep hard thrusts repeatedly

Reactions: Daddyd212
Feel her sexy ass and rub that pussy till she moaned fir me to lick it and then go in and eat that pussy making her moan even more
I would turn her around and bury my face in her ass and lick her holes till they are nice and wet. Then I'd plunge my cock in her ass while fingering her pussy and pump her hard so my balls are slapping her wet pussy
i. would fuck her in a heart beat
for some hard di k fucking as a suck on her nipples yummy

Well shit…

this old post gained a little unexpected traction recently. Logged in to find a few new likes, comments and messages. Awesome!
If anyone is interested in a tribute, we can send more pics. Wife is really turned on from the attention and wants to see where this leads.

Reactions: Fayetteman
Well shit…

this old post gained a little unexpected traction recently. Logged in to find a few new likes, comments and messages. Awesome!
If anyone is interested in a tribute, we can send more pics. Wife is really turned on from the attention and wants to see where this leads.
M 50 ky

Attachments

• 20211009_115747.jpg
    20211009_115747.jpg
    304.2 KB · Views: 6
I'd grab her from behind. Pull her hair hardball her head tilted back. Then I'd fuck her till her belly hit the bed and I'd keep fucking her no matter how much dick I'll be giving her. 20211009_083444.jpg20211009_083444.jpg20211008_112009.jpg

Attachments

• 20211009_080015.jpg
    20211009_080015.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: Bobby75
Yummy wish I was feeling thst sexy hot bod now
Yes she is hot
I'd grab her from behind. Pull her hair hardball her head tilted back. Then I'd fuck her till her belly hit the bed and I'd keep fucking her no matter how much dick I'll be giving her. View attachment 629195View attachment 629195View attachment 629194
Lovely cock
I'd grab her from behind. Pull her hair hardball her head tilted back. Then I'd fuck her till her belly hit the bed and I'd keep fucking her no matter how much dick I'll be giving her. View attachment 629195View attachment 629195View attachment 629194
Nice cock
Sexy hot baby 👅
Yes she knows that guess her age