Fucking rp chat wanted

Hey guys been on few months now me and bf testing the sharing lifestyle on here before doing it for real.

Looking for some hot rp or just chat telling me how you'd fuck me to get off too. Will share pics and short clips of it gets my juices flowing.

DM if interested.

Love rough stuff, cum, gangbangs, bbc you name it I'll try it if it's not for me I'll politely tell you 😚

Hey guys been on few months now me and bf testing the sharing lifestyle on here before doing it for real.

Looking for some hot rp or just chat telling me how you'd fuck me to get off too. Will share pics and short clips of it gets my juices flowing.

DM if interested.

Love rough stuff, cum, gangbangs, bbc you name it I'll try it if it's not for me I'll politely tell you 😚
How much rough stuff have you actually experienced, or is the fantasy stage, sensing your limits?

DM if interested.

Intriguing, sounds hot 🔥

I'd be interested in helping you out. I'd prefer not to do it in an open forum like this however. Please check out my profile and posts to see if I am your kind of "rough player" and let me know if you would be willing to RP in DMd or another private method of communication