Fucklicking, my first time

Pistil

We had become very very close with a young bull . The wife had been dating him for months and I became slowly involved and by this point we had shared as much as a guy and a couple can share so there were few limits although not all scenarios had been explored.
This particular day we were all three in bed and they had gone from making out to fucking and I was busy touching, fondling, and trying to add to the experience.
He was on top of her and very enthusiastic when he tightened and was about to cum.
He was trying to hold back, did manage a few spurts but made an effort to control himself, pulled out and sat to one side.
She was desperate as she was also about to cum and she had been left at the brink so I offered to help, lied down and asked her to sit on my face.
I wanted to get her off but also to taste their juices as she was sopping wet, open and very ready.
She sat on my face facing my feet and soon I had my face buried between her folds, and enjoying her squirming and the way she bore down as I led her to her pent up orgasm.
She lied above my body catching her breath and in my face was her pulsating pussy, still wide open and begging to be filled. it was the most erotic site and the guy must have thought so to as he was soon kneeling behind her, spreading her cheeks and hard as a rock.
I was pinned down by her weight and he was bent on penetrating her so I made the best of the situation, held her lips apart and watched as inches away from me his glistening cock parted her folds and soon was buried to the hilt.
The sight, the smell were awesome, I began to lick, lap kiss both, from his balls to her clit and kept it up as they went at it again.
His thrusting led to his cock slipping out a few times, I could taste him and I would nudge him back to her entrance.
Never had I witnessed this so up close and personal, as they reached their plateau, both seeking release, the wetness was at it’s max, the sounds of fucking got louder and then they exploded together, that combination of cum, vaginal juices and squirting bathed my face, I had trouble keeping up with the flow.
As he softened his cock slipped out and a stream of fresh cum ran into my mouth.
As I lied there, listening to the grunts of satisfaction, surrounded by the scent of fucking, I was rock hard and before long I was reclaiming her pussy and adding to the sperm pool.
We repeated it a few times but that first time was a life changerView attachment 384887

We had become very very close with a young bull . The wife had been dating him for months and I became slowly involved and by this point we had shared as much as a guy and a couple can share so there were few limits although not all scenarios had been explored.
This particular day we were all three in bed and they had gone from making out to fucking and I was busy touching, fondling, and trying to add to the experience.
He was on top of her and very enthusiastic when he tightened and was about to cum.
He was trying to hold back, did manage a few spurts but made an effort to control himself, pulled out and sat to one side.
She was desperate as she was also about to cum and she had been left at the brink so I offered to help, lied down and asked her to sit on my face.
I wanted to get her off but also to taste their juices as she was sopping wet, open and very ready.
She sat on my face facing my feet and soon I had my face buried between her folds, and enjoying her squirming and the way she bore down as I led her to her pent up orgasm.
She lied above my body catching her breath and in my face was her pulsating pussy, still wide open and begging to be filled. it was the most erotic site and the guy must have thought so to as he was soon kneeling behind her, spreading her cheeks and hard as a rock.
I was pinned down by her weight and he was bent on penetrating her so I made the best of the situation, held her lips apart and watched as inches away from me his glistening cock parted her folds and soon was buried to the hilt.
The sight, the smell were awesome, I began to lick, lap kiss both, from his balls to her clit and kept it up as they went at it again.
His thrusting led to his cock slipping out a few times, I could taste him and I would nudge him back to her entrance.
Never had I witnessed this so up close and personal, as they reached their plateau, both seeking release, the wetness was at it’s max, the sounds of fucking got louder and then they exploded together, that combination of cum, vaginal juices and squirting bathed my face, I had trouble keeping up with the flow.
As he softened his cock slipped out and a stream of fresh cum ran into my mouth.
As I lied there, listening to the grunts of satisfaction, surrounded by the scent of fucking, I was rock hard and before long I was reclaiming her pussy and adding to the sperm pool.
We repeated it a few times but that first time was a life changerView attachment 384887
Have you done it again?