Fun with gay couple

last night we had a crazy party with a gay(bi) couple in the hotel.

It was a 3 man show this time and my wife is watching the whole time. When we start, we did a 3-way sucking and my wife just sat there, watching and fuck herself with a dildo.

After we the 3-way sucking, we start to fuck each other. I was a taker last night, 1 dick in my butt and 1 dick in my mouth. First round lasted 15 minutes with cums all over each others face and mouth.

Then me and the wife(man) from the gay couple, went to shower tgt and doing lots of sucking again and golden shower.

Out there in the bed, my wife was pegging the husband for 20 minutes and she got really tired and heart is pounding. Me and the wife then join the game with the husband while my wife is resting.

Us 3 all have anal plug in our butt to help us get harder and we had another 30 minutes of licking, fucking, swallowing each other until my wife dress up and ready to go. She wasn’t happy but I was so damn high.

After we left the hotel, we all went to the massage parlour we usually go together with some Thai lady and Thai boy. My wife picked Thai lady last night and made her fuck her with strap on. We 3 were all watching in the massage room and we paid £400 for the Thai lady to be in this game.

When my wife had enough orgasm from the Thai lady. Then she lay down again and need me to suck her toe to compete her task. She likes so much other ppl look at me licking her feet.

Even at home sometimes she made me lick her feet for hour before she sleeps