Fun with no attachments

Toofuncouple

Couple
Verified
We are a fun couple located in western WV looking for a discrete male playmate who loves to fuck with no attachment.
I love to fuck and my husband loves to watch me, listen to me and at times join in. We are not the typical dom/sub couple, we're just looking for someone who wants to have some fun.
Start a conversation if you're interested, we'd love to hear from you!

We are a fun couple located in western WV looking for a discrete male playmate who loves to fuck with no attachment.
I love to fuck and my husband loves to watch me, listen to me and at times join in. We are not the typical dom/sub couple, we're just looking for someone who wants to have some fun.
I would definitely be interested in fucking around a playing given the chance , but your to far away for me to travel .... But if you ever have reason to travel to Colorado , or perhaps I can give you reason to cum to Colorado I would be interested in some good old raunchy hard core sex ... Your call though 🤔😉😏😈

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
I would definitely be interested in fucking around a playing given the chance , but your to far away for me to travel .... But if you ever have reason to travel to Colorado , or perhaps I can give you reason to cum to Colorado I would be interested in some good old raunchy hard core sex ... Your call though 🤔😉😏😈
Will definitely keep that in mind😉

Hi I m sameerdewan from India an independent FWB Based Indian Bull For Couples And Single Ladies available for all types sexual pleasure