Future hot wife Material

I’m rescuing this post here because Is an old story about an ex-girlfriend it was posted originally on the: Fucked on break-up / got wet telling me later, but I think is worth getting attention from this community. GOD!! I’m always jerk off thinking of her and her adventures, we stay in touch once in a while, and well she is wife material, hope you guys enjoy, and I’m willing to share more if interested.

Such a crazy girl I have tons of stories with her (If I can I will tell some other time). Any ways after we broke up for good by bad luck of both of us we were stuck doing a project together, something that could be done in my home town and she could do it back in her home town, so we split apart. Due to this we were chit chatting and I started to notice she became more distant. In the process I tried to approach her and gain her back (failed). After 6 months of preparing the project for a series of presentations in an exposition that we were attending, we met again and due to our previous chatting, going back and forward she opened her self to some stories, and started to warm up to me, so on the main date, she came back to my hometown (where the symposium was held) and somehow I convinced her to stay at my place. So long story short here are the encounters and details she had during our time we split:

• Back in her home town she was attending some specialization courses, she met a guy they both liked each other he started to invite her to the movies, one night they attended and they joked up, started to make out in the movie theater, and she ended up at his hotel, several times, she told me she fucked him at least during the duration of the course (3months) so go figure.
  • She used to attend the clubs (she has a very nice sense of fashion, wears make up, dresses elegant and wears high heels dam¡¡¡) so any ways she told me that at the moment she arrived she spotted him and she was spotted by this handsome, well-built gym guy, they flirted a bit and they ended in a motel, she said this guy was a fit guy, so she was very turned by him, he fucked her nice, but as soon as he finished she was so turned on that she automatically, started sucking his cock again (imagine no condom just after he came, this turned me on).Something that also turned me on was the fact that she said he guy went automatically hard again by her sucking skills and told her that one has ever achieved that If she kept fucking this dude? If sure she did, even due she told me was a one-night stand.
  • Visiting the big city with her cousins, well she met a friend of her cousins, they also hang out and visited some clubs, the friend was showing the city on his car and one night after dropping her cousins, she told me they ended up kissing on the back of the car, and she fucked him, she even stayed at his place (how many times this happened) well more than one I can tell, when even he asked her to become his lover (YES SHE IS WILD IN BED)
  • She used to attend also some Zumba courses, and by peeking on her profile at some social media, I found out that her instructor was a stripper (so judging by guy from the story number two guess, she went wild). A friend in common of us that lived in her home town, told me some rumors that she used to attend his shows and being one of the “random girls from the crowd”. So again, she got very good fucked by this guy
  • I cannot confirm but 2 guys were pretending her, not sure how far she went with them…. But judging I can tell they fucked her as well

All this in 6 months! how did I know this, well remember she stayed at my place an apartment with 2 rooms, she stayed on the other room. (I will tell more in part 2)
By just writing this I’ve got so turned on, I'm willing to answer questions and expand further more. If circumstance is good…. I’m wifing this girl!!

Reactions: shaved