FWB/Neighbor/Friends

it's not every day that your friend and neighbor who is 2 miles down the road texts me and my wife while we are watching crime show documentaries at 8:30pm last night on the couch and asks if he can borrow my wife, Red Vixen.

Then proceeds to drive over pick her up, she is in her pajamas,. She grabs a beer, kisses me goodbye and heads off with him back to his house where he fucks her real good. Then drives her back home later in the evening with a fully creampied pussy for me to enjoy.

Who else is lucky enough to be in Hotwife/Vixen and Stag relationship and enjoys these moments! Gotta love life! ❤️
Damn, love that

it's not every day that your friend and neighbor who is 2 miles down the road texts me and my wife while we are watching crime show documentaries at 8:30pm last night on the couch and asks if he can borrow my wife, Red Vixen.

Then proceeds to drive over pick her up, she is in her pajamas,. She grabs a beer, kisses me goodbye and heads off with him back to his house where he fucks her real good. Then drives her back home later in the evening with a fully creampied pussy for me to enjoy.

Who else is lucky enough to be in Hotwife/Vixen and Stag relationship and enjoys these moments! Gotta love life! ❤️
Wish I was fortunate enough to be your extremely lucky neighbor!

• Love
Reactions: RedVixen_StagNC

He wasn’t a neighbor it with agreement I had with the ex was she could fuck him anytime as long as I was there. The night she told him “ you f your dick is hard I have a nice hot place to put it” he would call me and same thing “ I’m in need for f your wife” he would come over if our child was awake I would stay in the room watching a movie a lil loud as he fucked my wife or if we had company she would sneak out for a quickie in our suv.

Wow. Crazy and difficult

Reactions: RedVixen_StagNC