Gangbang fantasy for my blonde bombshell

fappington

Apr 2, 2019
My wife (then gf) and I broke up in 2010 and didn't get back together until 2012. She went a bit wild partying when she was single and fucked at least 40+ men and had multiple mfm threesomes during that time. She doesn't share too many details about it though, always saying that was her past life.

Knowing that she was such a huge slut, I've developed a huge fantasy of seeing her get gangbanged by countless strangers.

So the questions is...would you join the gangbang? And how would you fuck her? Bare? Rough? Creampie? Facial?

Last edited:
Short Answer: YES bareback...nothings like direct cock to pussy contact

Long answer: Since I'm Bionic I would fuck her several times in between when other guys go soft... Yes pound her sometimes, Rough other and always talking dirty.

Team-up: Team fuck her..... Love to DP a woman and then 3 hole her.

A picture of my Alpha Bull cock is already on this site....let me know if you want me to report it here.

My wife (then gf) and I broke up in 2010 and didn't get back together until 2012. She went a bit wild partying when she was single and fucked at least 40+ men and had multiple mfm threesomes during that time. She doesn't share too many details about it though, always saying that was her past life.

Knowing that she was such a huge slut, I've developed a huge fantasy of seeing her get gangbanged by countless strangers.

So the questions is...would you join the gangbang? And how would you fuck her? Bare? Rough? Creampie? Facial?
Delicious baby doll

well I would love to be part of your gang bang bare back bang her from behind holding onto her waist filling her pussy

Oh I would so fuck her balls deep shooting my hot cum load balls deep ,grinding my dick for hours deep

Holy shit would love to see more of her

Sexy babe

Your wife is stunning! Definitely bareback. However, she deserves a serious facial so she can turn to you for a deep french kiss with cum dripping from her chin.

I wanna fuck her all hole hardly more hardly and bite without break with my friends groups (10 guys) bare

I’d go last. All the other guys cum over her...yet I’m the only one who can cum inside her

Oh absolutely!!!! I would fuck her instantaneously and cum inside her pussy!!!!