Gangbang fantasy with my gf (25)

This one is a big fantasy of mine. It's not supposed to happen. I know gf wouldn't go with it, however I d like to share it.

We are in a public whirlpool relaxing. Only my gf and me at first. She is wearing a nice push up bikini that shows her nice cleavage.
After a while 3-4 strangers join in the whirlpool, and after a little while 2 more. it's all full now , so that the strangers hands sitting next to my gf are almost caressing her left boob. Also the water pushes her bikini top up and down for all to see.

Maybe there is someone who can continue this kinky story and wishes to share. More info I can provide in dm's.

You notice a few of the guys in the whirlpool are casting eyes at your girlfriend, who still seems oblivious to the attention she is drawing. She is still talking to you even though two of the strangers seem to be sliding over closer slightly, their hands dropping below the water.

Your girlfriend asks you to go get her a drink and being the good boyfriend you agree as she turns to one of the guys in the whirlpool and smiles, striking up polite conversation.

When you return from getting the drinks, you notice the conversation has dropped off and through the frothy water of the whirlpool you think you notice your girlfriends legs are spread apart and two of the strange guys arms are below the water and are sitting very close to her.

Offering her the drink, she seems startled and tells you to put it down next to her. As you do, you see her bikini top has become very loose, maybe undone at the back. Her ample breasts have come free of the bikini and are barely covered at all, bobbing in the frothy water for everyone to see. Looking around, it seems that everyone has noticed.

Trying to get back in the whirlpool seems impossible but you manage to squeeze in on the other side to your girlfriend who seems to be taking short breaths and both arms have slowly sunk beneath the bubbly surface.

A guy beside you starts up a conversation with you about your girlfriend, how long have you been together, are you married, is she kinky. Wait what?

You turn back and your girlfriend looks up at you with a weird look on her face. "Hey honey" she says, half standing. 'Kiss me". As her top half comes out of the water you notice that her bikini top is only held on by the water, indeed it falls off as she plants her lips on yours, her greedy tongue flicking into your mouth. You close your eyes, enjoying the moment

Kissing her deeply you feel her wiggling her rear end around as she sighs deeply. You open your eyes, aware that you are in a public whirlpool and are surprised to see, over her shoulder, two of the guys have stood up, out of the water. Their swimming trunks have been undone and fallen down around their knees, massive erections sticking out, throbbing, moist and dripping. What the fucking hell? you think..

You stop kissing your GF and try to get around her to tell the guys to get dressed when you notice you cant. You are trapped in between your girlfriends arms, the hands of which are tugging at the front of another two guys pants urgently trying to release their members inside.. Looking back in surprise you see her eyes have rolled back in her head, her face a look of hunger and lust. One of the guys has ripped down her bikini bottom to her thighs and has his face buried in her tight ass...

Hey, what the fuck, you yell, as you girlfriend starts moaning and pushing back into the guys face, oblivious to everything but the pleasure. GF has finally managed to pull down one of the guys swimmers and you can see its big. Only semi erect it flops free finishing up halfway down his upper leg. You can see his cock getting redder and more swollen as the seconds pass, almost unable to look away. It has to be the size of a large cucumber bobbing up and down as it struggles to fill its enormous girth

"Oh... my... god.." your girlfriend pants, grasping the huge shaft, her hand almost but not quite able to get around it. She tentatively starts stroking the enormous cock still muttering ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod under her breath

Seeing what is happening to your girl you feel betrayed and angry. However your cock has other ideas. You have been hard before but now it seems your cock is filled with concrete, massively engorged.

The guy behind your GF is still licking and sucking away, his tongue now darting in and out of her ass. She continues to grind back, pushing hard until finally, she shudders, body wracked with spasms as she reached orgasm. A loud moan escapes her lips as the guys face is covered in liquid as she quirts heavily

The men now grab your girl while still twitching, pulling her out of the whirlpool and onto the daybed. She flops onto her back tongue slightly out eyes glazed enjoying the pleasure of her orgasm.

"My turn" one of the guys says, spreading your girls legs. He gets down on his knees and before you can raise a complaint, thrusts his cock deep into your girls pussy, all the way to the bottom of the shaft whereupon starts thrusting rapidly. You hear the heavy slapping as his balls hit her ass. Your GF spreads her legs further apart welcoming him into her moist hot depths

Stunned, you look across, past the guy fucking your GF and see three of the other guys fapping off while filming the action on their cellphones.

TBC

Oye, qué carajo, gritas, mientras tu novia comienza a gemir y a empujar hacia la cara del chico, ajena a todo menos al placer. GF finalmente logró derribar a uno de los nadadores y se puede ver que es grande. Solo semi erecto, cae libremente y termina hasta la mitad de la parte superior de su pierna. Puedes ver su polla ponerse más roja e hinchada a medida que pasan los segundos, casi sin poder apartar la mirada. Tiene que ser del tamaño de un pepino grande que se balancea hacia arriba y hacia abajo mientras lucha por llenar su enorme circunferencia.

"Oh... Dios mío..." jadea tu novia, agarrando el enorme eje, su mano casi, pero no del todo, capaz de rodearlo. Ella tentativamente comienza a acariciar la enorme polla todavía murmurando "Dios mío, Dios mío, Dios mío, oh Dios mío, en voz baja".

Al ver lo que le está pasando a tu chica te sientes traicionado y enojado. Sin embargo tu polla tiene otras ideas. Has estado duro antes, pero ahora parece que tu polla está llena de cemento, enormemente hinchada.

El chico detrás de tu novia todavía está lamiendo y chupando, su lengua ahora entra y sale de su culo. Ella continúa empujando hacia atrás, empujando con fuerza hasta que finalmente se estremece, su cuerpo atormentado por espasmos cuando alcanza el orgasmo. Un fuerte gemido escapa de sus labios mientras la cara del chico se cubre de líquido mientras ella eyacula fuertemente.

Los hombres ahora agarran a tu chica mientras todavía se retuerce, sacándola de la bañera de hidromasaje y colocándola en el diván. Se deja caer sobre su lengua trasera ligeramente con los ojos vidriosos disfrutando del placer de su orgasmo.

"Mi turno", dice uno de los chicos, abriendo las piernas de tu chica. Se arrodilla y antes de que puedas presentar una queja, mete su polla profundamente en el coño de tu chica, hasta el fondo del eje, donde comienza a empujar rápidamente. Escuchas las fuertes bofetadas cuando sus bolas golpean su trasero. Tu novia abre aún más las piernas para darle la bienvenida a sus profundidades húmedas y calientes.

Atónito, miras al otro lado, más allá del tipo que se está follando a tu novia y ves a tres de los otros chicos filmando la acción en sus teléfonos celulares.

por confirmar
Para nosotros siendo pareja bisexuales los dos esta historia termina de otro modo ademas que para nosotros es una practica regular y continua cuando alguno de los chicos al tener sus pingas bien duras sin llegar su momomento con ella al ver como no dejo de mirar como ella disfruta siendo penetrada me ponen en cuatro frente a ella y empiezan a ponernos sus pingas en las bocas para que las mamemos hasta que siento como tengo algo duro empujando la entrada de mi ano y veo como su rostro se pone mas caliente al saber que me estan clavando y desde ese momento nos empezamos a besar marturbar y hablar sobre sus pingas de uno al otro

Reactions: Desejo de corno
This one is a big fantasy of mine. It's not supposed to happen. I know gf wouldn't go with it, however I d like to share it.

We are in a public whirlpool relaxing. Only my gf and me at first. She is wearing a nice push up bikini that shows her nice cleavage.
After a while 3-4 strangers join in the whirlpool, and after a little while 2 more. it's all full now , so that the strangers hands sitting next to my gf are almost caressing her left boob. Also the water pushes her bikini top up and down for all to see.

Maybe there is someone who can continue this kinky story and wishes to share. More info I can provide in dm's.
I'm game

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    5.7 KB · Views: 6