Gangbang fantasy

GngBngGf

Female
Hey all.

I have this fantasy that started because of a forum on here ages ago where I almost went and met a guy for real at a hotel and he was going to bring friends.

I'm 30, slim, petite brunette and the thought of just going to a hotel one night walking into the room and the door closing behind me and they can do what they want to me til the morning is such a turn on.

It is interesting how gangbangs have their appeal , but I am a horny guy so to me mixing in with others and hitting those sloppy seconds , thirds & buckets just don't sound appealing but filling a women up over and over again all night long .. hey now you got me hooked on fucking a insatiable lady that craves more of my cock ... and that is a huge turn on , did it once with a beautiful women we both didn't want the night to end ... unforgettable!!!!

Have done two with my wife.

I can assure you it’s a lot of effort to arrange but absolutely worth it. I wouldn’t recommend going with random guys, much harder to manage expectations / safety / communication. Might sound unsexy or take some of the thrill away being so organised but I can assure you that putting the time into planning, screening, managing logistics and resources etc. makes for a completely relaxed and sexy experience, where your enjoyment will be paramount

Hey all.

I have this fantasy that started because of a forum on here ages ago where I almost went and met a guy for real at a hotel and he was going to bring friends.

I'm 30, slim, petite brunette and the thought of just going to a hotel one night walking into the room and the door closing behind me and they can do what they want to me til the morning is such a turn on.
My wife used to do that Frequently however she made sure she had a boyfriend or me to make sure she was Safe--

Reactions: Mrmark76
Hey all.

My wife has a gang bang fantasy , I'd love to make it happen

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Hey all.

I'm game

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    7.3 KB · Views: 1