gay curious

Not as a result of sharing my wife.
I've always been bi so I've had sex with men and women.
How does your wife feel about it - is she ok with the idea or it it something she's not really aware of?
James

Reactions: Radle123
my lady knows I want to suck cocks and she knows I want to be fucked - she does not know I have bee sucking cocks before I knew her. She tells me to suck her tit like a cock - suck harder - sucker deeper. When I lick cum from her pussy - she tells me to fantasize that she just enjoyed a big cock and now I am licking his cum from her pussy. She likes to dress me up sometimes but I want to be dressed up more often then all the time.

she's unaware but I think that after the initial shock of me seeking men that she'd be ok
That's good then. My first wife knew I was bi and accepted that, and after all she was bi too. But she wasn't keen on me playing with another man in her presence so that made it difficult at times. It's so much better if your partner is fully onboard with it.

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
That's good then. My first wife knew I was bi and accepted that, and after all she was bi too. But she wasn't keen on me playing with another man in her presence so that made it difficult at times. It's so much better if your partner is fully onboard with it.
I'm only guessing, we'll know the first time that I go down on a guy that she didn't tell me to go down on

Reactions: slappin8silly57
Not sure how many straight men have that urge. I’ve been bi since I was a teenager so I’ve been sucking cock and getting fucked long before meeting my wife. Even though she still has no clue that I’m bi.
When she first asked me to clean her creampie I pretended to be reluctant.

But if you are thinking of sucking cock on you‘re own then go for it. You are bi and there’s nothing wrong with that.

while I've given BJs when my wife demanded me to do it lately I have been getting urges to just go out on my own and meet guys, is this something anyone else has had happen?
i think you are just relaxed now in sexuality and see it can be enjoyed even with other men. you will know if you are gay when you want a long term relationship with a man and not just sex. if the idea of holding a man's hand while walking, making out romantically, falling in love with a man, and even marriage is something you desire then you have homosexual tendencies. just liking sex with other men is a kink.

Well I am a part time cross dresser and my wife supports me in my ‘hobby ‘ lol , still trying to share her unsuccessfully as yet but work in progress - however we mentioned 3 sines and I said for a laugh what about a bi guy and I could dress up , she has shown quite a bit of interest in this so who knows - this doesn’t seem to be quickly forgotten like the hot wife topic , I’m the green and she is white - what do you guys think ?

Attachments

• 54738266-14F5-43D0-9958-029322330E64.png
    54738266-14F5-43D0-9958-029322330E64.png
    599 KB · Views: 18
  • 5710FD7D-8207-4EB4-AEE8-CCA27668AB8A.png
    5710FD7D-8207-4EB4-AEE8-CCA27668AB8A.png
    652.3 KB · Views: 18
i think you are just relaxed now in sexuality and see it can be enjoyed even with other men. you will know if you are gay when you want a long term relationship with a man and not just sex. if the idea of holding a man's hand while walking, making out romantically, falling in love with a man, and even marriage is something you desire then you have homosexual tendencies. just liking sex with other men is a kink.
Your comments provide so much clarity to my personal confusion. I have none of the desires you describe as homosexual yet I love to suck my wife’s bull’s cock and eat his cum out of her pussy.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
I'm afraid I have to disagree. it isn't anywhere near as simple as that. Just liking sex with other men is usually more than a kink - it means you're probably bisexual. If you're playing with other men as part of being a sub cuck then just maybe it might be a kink. But if you are actively thinking about or seeking out sex with other men you are most likely bi.
I've been bisexual all my life and have had sex with a quite a number of other men including some regular fuck buddies but I've never had a romantic relationship with another man or wanted one.
I think that maybe a lot of men just struggle to accept that they might be anything other than straight. To be honest it probably doesn't really matter what label you put on it as long as you enjoy it but I think that if you want or enjoy sex with other men, you are probably fooling yourself if you still think you are totally straight. And for that matter in this day and age why is that really important anyway?